Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: Free race bike painting

  1. #1
    Join Date
    2nd January 2006 - 11:02
    Bike
    ducati 916
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    929

    Free race bike painting

    Hey guys i am trying to get my name out there in the race bike arena.
    I am offering free labour to paint your race bike in one colour.Paint will be around 300 which you will have to pay for.I will also do any repairs etc on going to the bike free of charge.
    In return i ask for my name on your bike

    Cheers

    Crazefox

  2. #2
    Join Date
    10th July 2005 - 21:30
    Bike
    I sold it
    Location
    Kapiti Coast
    Posts
    2,226
    Good for you mate and good luck with your plan.
    I am sponsoring a rider free of charge on my racebike for next years season so if you can get me some stickers ill put your name on the bike now to start you off.
    If heaven forbid the lucky racer on my bike crashes ill look you out to make a deal . PM me if this sound ok.
    Cheers paul.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    2nd January 2006 - 11:02
    Bike
    ducati 916
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    929
    Awsome mate thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    21st August 2005 - 10:13
    Bike
    CBR150 Bucket
    Location
    Porirua
    Posts
    3,395
    I'm in mate. Tell me when.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    21st August 2005 - 10:13
    Bike
    CBR150 Bucket
    Location
    Porirua
    Posts
    3,395
    Can I watch? I like to watch

  6. #6
    Join Date
    2nd January 2006 - 11:02
    Bike
    ducati 916
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    929
    soon as your ready mate.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    2nd January 2006 - 11:02
    Bike
    ducati 916
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    929
    Quote Originally Posted by Clivoris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can I watch? I like to watch
    sorry mate cant give away all my secrets

  8. #8
    Join Date
    10th July 2005 - 21:30
    Bike
    I sold it
    Location
    Kapiti Coast
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Clivoris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can I watch? I like to watch

    You pervert Clive..... If he spent a few mins prepping your head he could colour match that to the bike colour aye mate . Now thats something i want to watch

  9. #9
    Join Date
    17th November 2002 - 12:00
    Bike
    XB12R, 650turbo, gt125, rg50, 1125CR
    Location
    dam.. i move too much
    Posts
    5,017
    ok. big guy...

    what do you say to the RG...... yes, yes i know i WAS suppose to get a photo to you, but the boss only handed over $$$ for the leathers...

    so i'll get the skins over to you ...

    where the fuck do you live???... and luke can watch you repair it...

    or better still you can teach him to repair it.... that way you can drink piss and still get the job done.!!!


    what a ride so far!!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    28th April 2004 - 11:42
    Bike
    tedium
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    3,486
    Quote Originally Posted by roadracingoldfart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good for you mate and good luck with your plan.
    I am sponsoring a rider free of charge on my racebike for next years season so if you can get me some stickers ill put your name on the bike now to start you off.
    If heaven forbid the lucky racer on my bike crashes ill look you out to make a deal . PM me if this sound ok.
    Cheers paul.
    Sponsor me..I'm shit hot I am. Might even get my knee down before I hit 40
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickha
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fuck off, cheese has no place in pies
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i would could and can, put a fat fuck down with a bit of brass.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    10th July 2005 - 21:30
    Bike
    I sold it
    Location
    Kapiti Coast
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sponsor me..I'm shit hot I am. Might even get my knee down before I hit 40
    Farrrk Im 45 ish and i have only ever got a knee down by combining the attempt with a good old fashioned crash so im not your man

  12. #12
    Join Date
    17th November 2002 - 12:00
    Bike
    XB12R, 650turbo, gt125, rg50, 1125CR
    Location
    dam.. i move too much
    Posts
    5,017
    what's this shite about knee down...??

    you must think higher grasshopper... like me....

    when i get my knee down, my elbo, shoulder and butt seam to want to get in on the act also


    what a ride so far!!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    2nd January 2006 - 11:02
    Bike
    ducati 916
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    929
    Quote Originally Posted by ajturbo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ok. big guy...

    what do you say to the RG...... yes, yes i know i WAS suppose to get a photo to you, but the boss only handed over $$$ for the leathers...

    so i'll get the skins over to you ...

    where the fuck do you live???... and luke can watch you repair it...

    or better still you can teach him to repair it.... that way you can drink piss and still get the job done.!!!
    yeah mate all good i will do it for you.
    I got clives too do first but no probs give me a call on 0274782623

    cheers

  14. #14
    Join Date
    28th April 2004 - 11:42
    Bike
    tedium
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    3,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Clivoris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm in mate. Tell me when.
    Yeah, do his bike first. He's already has the grey primer on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickha
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fuck off, cheese has no place in pies
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i would could and can, put a fat fuck down with a bit of brass.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    4th January 2005 - 19:50
    Bike
    Massey ferguson 7495 dyna-vt
    Location
    Hawkes Bay
    Posts
    6,918
    what happened to my post that was in this thread???
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •