Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AGM & BBQ @ Wildwest - Sunday 30th 1:30pm

Bike
    '08 DR650

AGM & BBQ @ Wildwest - Sunday 30th 1:30pm

Don and the boys @ Wild West are having us for a barbie on Sunday the 30th Sept @ 1.30pm so we can finally hold a proper AGM.

We'll have a barbie and a lil get together and try and get the red bull people there (no guarantees bout the Red Bull gurls unfortunately).
    Bring yourself, your bike and $1 (to cover the cost for sausages) and we'll have a nice day out in the sun to chill out and get to know each other.

LETS GET US SOME AUSA FUNDING!!!! Pass this around to all the other Uni bikers you see and we should get a good turnout, we need a good number of club members to show and signoff on the meeting for it to count

There will be ride leaving afterwards heading somewhere or rather, see the other thread for info on that...

This event is not restricted to members only and is an open invitation to all however non-members will not be able to participate in the voting and stuff that makes up the actual AGM.

Wild West's address is 3018 Great North Rd, New Lynn, See you all there
    Last edited by Squiggles; 21st September 2007 at 19:22. Reason: Updating Info

Bike
    AX100 "Poppy"
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiggles View Post
    This post will be updated as plans are finalised....

Plan was for a bbq at Wildwest Honda in a couple of weekends time, have the agm then so we've got our funding sorted and so forth
    Yum. 10char

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education ~ Mark Twain

Vegetarian Motorcyclists Unite

Bike
    01' NZ Postie CT110
    Make sure you sort out who are the bikini girls for the BBQ.

Cheers.

Bike
    Like Dani Pedrosa's RC211V now!
    Most likely the Red Bulls girls in their leathers....
    Don't just live to ride but ride to live.

Bike
    2004 snow white, k1 beast
    any girl can do the job..
    i wana c bomma do it though ..
    Terrorist are people too.....

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by ehab2weelr View Post
    any girl can do the job..
    i wana c bomma do it though ..
    Yeah Japanese Honda girls!! Yeah Bomma can wear a tight red Honda t-shirt and pants....u know what and during the AGM we will auction him out to anyone starting $1 for a night with Bomma. Yeah Bomma for charity......for the SMC

Bike
    AX100 "Poppy"
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by klyong82 View Post
    Yeah Japanese Honda girls!! Yeah Bomma can wear a tight red Honda t-shirt and pants....u know what and during the AGM we will auction him out to anyone starting $1 for a night with Bomma. Yeah Bomma for charity......for the SMC

hehehe... for charity, how can you refuse??

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education ~ Mark Twain

Vegetarian Motorcyclists Unite

Bike
    Phurball's Mountain Bike and CB900
    how is it that every freakin thread where it is COMPLETELY UNRELATED to me, that you guys go out of your way to involve me in some sort of ridiculous scheme?!?!

NO I AINT GONNA ACUTION MYSELF AWAY (unless its to one of the Hot Red Bull or Japanese Honda gurls )

BACK ON TOPIC....so yea ill have a chat with Don at Wild West, and settle a date. it will most likely be the sunday after the rotovegas weekend.

Barbie, bikes and bikers (and red bull girls)?? What more could you ask for
    "Rock is dead" - Jim Morrison

Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by bomma View Post
    how is it that every freakin thread where it is COMPLETELY UNRELATED to me, that you guys go out of your way to involve me in some sort of ridiculous scheme?!?!

NO I AINT GONNA ACUTION MYSELF AWAY (unless its to one of the Hot Red Bull or Japanese Honda gurls )

BACK ON TOPIC....so yea ill have a chat with Don at Wild West, and settle a date. it will most likely be the sunday after the rotovegas weekend.
    Only ladies will bid for you Bomma or some gay person just coming out of the closet (the Honda girls are mine).

Sunday for AGM? That would mean Don will be opening up his store just for us.

Bike
    '08 DR650
    or some gay person just coming out of the closet
    you mean a honda rider?

you asked for it

Bike
    Sunday for AGM? That would mean Don will be opening up his store just for us.
    hey man nah Wild West is open on sunday's these days till 2pm...

was there today and met Don and yea he's sweet azz to have us over on Sunday, 30th Sept startin @ 1.30pm.

We'll have a barbie and a lil get together and try and get the red bull people there (no guarantees bout the Red Bull gurls unfortunately).

Bring yourself, your bike and $1 (to cover the cost for sausages) and we'll have a nice day out in the sun to chill out and get to know each other.

This isnt restricted to members only and is an open invitation to all however non-members will not be able to participate in the voting and stuff that makes up the actual AGM.

Cheers,
    Nish

Bike
    RC46 VFR800 in yellow, VTR250, ÜberFXR
    Was at Wild West Honda yesterday getting a vtr1000 I'm looking at checked over. John (who currently owns the VTR) and I were invited along for a ride this Sunday. Shame I only have an FXR available to ride ATM...

Sounds like they plan on running a few Sunday rides... so a Sunday AGM would be good.

One teency request if you're having a BBQ - let me know if there'll be 'stinking hippy food' available (aka vegetarian food) Otherwise I can bring some myself
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxesdaphat View Post
    V4! VFR800s sound like some sort of alien rocket-ship coming to probe all of our women and destroy our cities

Bike
    While you guys are having the AGM I'll be asking Don can I please test ride the new 07 CBR Fireblade or I'll test a 07 VTR1000 and whip Squiggles TL..... who's your daddy? hahahaa

P.S "committee meeting" who supports my idea for auctioning Bomma starting at $1? for charity

Bike
    While you guys are having the AGM I'll be asking Don can I please test ride the new 07 CBR Fireblade or I test a 07 VTR1000 and whip Squiggles TL..... who's your daddy? hahahaa
    i was there this morning and don offered me the cbr1000 for a ride...id just jumped on her back when i looked outside and realised it had started raining
    bloody weather aye

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by bomma View Post
    i was there this morning and don offered me the cbr1000 for a ride...id just jumped on her back when i looked outside and realised it had started raining
    bloody weather aye
    Man he is really looking after you Nish. I might get him to order me some OEM Honda parts at the AGM hopefully at discounted rates

Thread Information