Thread: Good B1 Clutch Springs

Bike
    GP3 , sidecar

Good B1 Clutch Springs

can any one help with good b1 clutch springs like the gp3 has i need to find 2 sets

Bike
    Polini 910, GP3 Ducati
    Have you tryed Ken Mansel?? he's the polini rep so should be able to get good clutch springs... yellow ones are good for B1 but if it's got some good power then fit red ones

Bike
    GP3 , sidecar
    yeah tried ken about 6 weeks ago and need some for the mad dog team to come down next weekend with the sidecar and there b2s and my new alli bikes

Bike
    Polini 910, GP3 Ducati
    O dam well check back tomorrow I'll check how many I have in stock and get 'em over to ya some how before next weekend how many do ya need.. not sure if i have new ones tho but the ones I do have only do 4-5 races between changes so still like new.

Bike
    GP3 , sidecar
    i do all theframe design and work on my teams bikes and will have only 2 of the b2 coming with us and my alli and extended gp3 are fine so any thing that dont need setting after each race saves me time on the day i can fit at the track and will be the early
    many thanks for your help , a lot of the the guys the come into the shop speak very highly of you

Bike
    Polini 910, GP3 Ducati
    Hi Ya Mad Dog
    I checked what springs I have... must have chucked a heap... I have 4 GP3 rep springs and 2 yellow polini GP3 springs that have only done one race.. will this get ya going this weekend??? are you running 2 or 3 shoe clutchs??

Bike
    GP3 , sidecar
    Thanks Gadgit ive got heaps of gp3 rep clutches here so ill try them out ,I just didnt think the chines springs where much good alround , In saying that i havnt had any problems with my gp3 rep
    My mate in auckland runs polini ones in his b2 and finds them bloody good

Bike
    Polini 910, GP3 Ducati
    The chineese springs arn't to bad in the GP3 rep I was using the GP3 Rep clutch in my Polini GP3 which is putting out round 14.5hp the pad meterial was the only thing that let them down it couldn't handle to many hot starts with my 95kg carcus on it lol but the springs where all good.

Thread Information