Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bike gangs: ever ridden with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet250Boy View Post
    Depends i mean if you have a patch for Honda ... i wouldn't think so but if its "bloodz ,cryptz,hells angels" in my opinion i would say yes
    OK well then to answer the question.... one of my best friend is a "gangster"

In South Africa one of the larger clubs - The African Gladiators has a Glad patch... they are very much like Ulysses in NZ, but not for older riders only. A club, that does charity runs and helps other bikers.... are they gansters? shit no... but in this country, I suppose people will think they are.

Pic of Shaun one of my best friends... will trust him with my life....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shaun - Rallie.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	147.5 KB 
ID:	79101  

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    there is a camradery that you will find nowhere else - just look at a pack of dogs running around the streets - same comradery.

The others on the road arnt showing respect - its fear because the pricks are likely to cause them grief and they would rather get out of harms way.

Again - its only because they are in the pack - by themselves most of them are gutless pathetic pussies. Fuck - I boxed for years and had to fight a number of gang guys and beat most of them (most of them - but not all) - and Im a ginga computer nerd.
    I have no interest in putting anyone down. Not you, nor anyone else. But just because you have problems understanding their motives, does that give you the right to belittle them? You do not make a blip on their radar. Just get on with it.

May the bridges I burn light the way.

Follow Vinny's MX racing on www.mxvinny.com

Bike
    1999 yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquiztador View Post
    Sad.
    So many unanswered questions..........
    A nice Pit

Bike
    big red one, rgv's, kdx's
    Quote Originally Posted by sunhuntin View Post
    HAMC... the c stands for club. they are called a club by sonny barger, one of their founders from oakland. hells angels are a club. mongrel mob/black power are a gang. i dunno what filthy few, road knights etc call themselves.
    Club only because the term gang would put Rico on his ass. A pathetic technicality by a pathetic drug addict women basher. HA are a franchise which brings drugs, theft, violence and suffering wherever it goes. A few toy runs and rallys done for PR is like the SS running a sausage sizzle outside Auswitz.

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Joni View Post
    I have aksed this question before a while back, but no one answered me...

In this country is a "patched " person considered a "gang" member?
    Ask the police and they are all gangs.

Ask the patched MC's and they clearly differentiate them selves from "gangs" that do not have a focus on bikes.

Ask the patched "gang" member and he will tell you to go fornicate somewhere dark and smelly

Bike
    A naked monster - just like me.
    I have no interest in putting anyone down. Not you, nor anyone else. But just because you have problems understanding their motives, does that give you the right to belittle them? You do not make a blip on their radar. Just get on with it.
    fair call!

they dont make a blip on my radar either - and I hope that it stays that way.

I do have a problem with them - but you were right - my comments were more belittling than they should have been.

C

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet250Boy View Post
    hmm not sure i quite get that one ...
    U probably too young. Stone is a Oz bikie movie about this bikie club on Kwaka 900's.

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    fair call!

they dont make a blip on my radar either - and I hope that it stays that way.

I do have a problem with them - but you were right - my comments were more belittling than they should have been.

C
    Takes a big man...

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by sunhuntin View Post
    ive had tons of non patched riders refuse to wave back. no big deal... not like the world will explode or anything.
    I've had a patched rider Nod back...

I have caught upto a gang ride, and tagged on to the end of one before and spoke to them when they stopped for fuel... but I also need gas, I have also had a gang help me when my bike broke down...

Bike
    A naked monster - just like me.
    Takes a big man...
    yeah - well ive put on weight lately..

Bike
    1999 yamaha R1

Only a mother.....

Strapping lad
    A nice Pit

Bike
    ZX14
    While I was filling the SS Commie at the servo a M Mob member had a rather inteligent conversation with me about XR8's and SS's. I bet if I was on the ZX14 he still have acted in the same manner and switched to harleys and jappa's. Untill proven otherwise I respect everyone as an indervidual, patched, tattoo'd or any colour.

Bike
    1999 yamaha R1

The PC world

Its amazing where these threads end up going, a bit like chinese whispers really. Some people stick to their convictions, others like to force their opinion, others just know it all. But at the end of the day 'we' are all scared to tread on egg-shells.....geeze this country is getting just too bloody politically correct.
    Fuck the gangs.
    A nice Pit

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by saltydog View Post
    Its amazing where these threads end up going, a bit like chinese whispers really. Some people stick to their convictions, others like to force their opinion, others just know it all. But at the end of the day 'we' are all scared to tread on egg-shells.....geeze this country is getting just too bloody politically correct.
    Fuck the gangs.
    You started this thread. I had a re-read of all your posts. You are fishing. Stirring. You do not actually have an opinion.

What is your point?

Bike
    Never ridin with a large number of gang mambers and if I did I might choose
    to hang back a little as I wouldn't want to piss them off by blasting past them
    at a great rate of knots, and besides they usually get a long at a fairly good pace.
    Only come across them in pairs or on there own at which point I don't hesitate
    and just pass them but they do tend to try and keep up for a short time.
    I figure if you gonna pass them you gotta be prepared for a little chase

Thread Information