Thread: Learner lesson (12 December)

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa

Learner lesson (12 December)

Hey, anyone keen to meet in front of uni gym at five forty five and head to the wednesday learner ride/session in westgate. I don't know the route and riding with someone else would be cool instead of going lone ranger lol

Dushy

Bike
    01' NZ Postie CT110
    Issac (Macstar) will be there, and I am probably gonna head there too aye. So just keep in touch. The traffic is gonna be horrendous on the western motorway we'll discuss how to attack that a bit later.

Flip me a PM with your mobile so we can keep in touch or just email me at meatnvegies@gmail.com.

Ewen

Bike
    VFR400, ZX9R, GSXR750, ZXR750, TRX850
    Man I've wanted to go to this for ages but I work wed nights! Will try to get along to some in Jan.

Bike
    Like Dani Pedrosa's RC211V now!
    Quote Originally Posted by HungusMaximist View Post
    Issac (Macstar) will be there, and I am probably gonna head there too aye. So just keep in touch. The traffic is gonna be horrendous on the western motorway we'll discuss how to attack that a bit later.

Flip me a PM with your mobile so we can keep in touch or just email me at meatnvegies@gmail.com.

Ewen
    Hey bro, what time are you going for the ride? I am thinking of doing it to.
    Don't just live to ride but ride to live.

Bike
    Like Dani Pedrosa's RC211V now!
    Alright I will be meeting at uni gym at 5.45pm so anyone wanna join us then be there too....
    Don't just live to ride but ride to live.

Bike
    04 GSXR 1000
    Blog Entries
    Easiest way to get there....get on north western, ride to the end, turn left and shell is about 500m up from there..

There is also the monday night newbie night, based out in Panmure, anyone welcome...

If you want directions or more info pm me.

Managed to score the mt wellington go kart track so we will be practising on there once a month!!

Hope to combine mon and wed for the go kart track event....the more the better...scooters welcome!!
    My bass is such a slapper.......I cant stop fingering those strings

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    hey guys i can't make it i thought my indicator woukd be fixed before the ride but they had not flush indicators in stock. I don't wanna risk coming back at dusk without right hand side indicators. Will make the next one when my indicators are fixed tho. Ride safe all!

Bike
    Too many to count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drider87 View Post
    hey guys i can't make it i thought my indicator woukd be fixed before the ride but they had not flush indicators in stock. I don't wanna risk coming back at dusk without right hand side indicators. Will make the next one when my indicators are fixed tho. Ride safe all!
    hey i've got a spare vfr indicator if you leave now and go via my place

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    thanks for the offer motorb but it needs a bracket n everything lol i broke it good.

Bike
    '08 DR650
    i bet cycletreads will have one, they have heaps of bits like that and you can walk round and have a look at them all

Thread Information