Thread: Merry Xmas - Free jacket to an SMC club member

Bike
    Hornet

Merry Xmas - Free jacket to an SMC club member

Hey guys

In the spirit of xmas I have an RJays cordura jacket that was worth around $250 2 years ago. I bought this particular jacket on impulse and then later bought another matching pants and jacket set, so this one only had about a month or two's use.

I am happy to give this to a hard up SMC club member who is without. All club members will know me and my rough body size, though I am about 90kgs and 6ft 2.

Sweet, merry xmas!

Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    Nice offer there mate .. well done !!! nice to see the spirit of xmas is not completely dead
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

Bike
    Hornet
    Thanks - the jacket was getting depressed sitting in my wardrobe and wanted to roam free with a new owner!

Bike
    Like Dani Pedrosa's RC211V now!
    I could do with a new jacket but I think I will drown in it. You are a nice guy Macstar. Hope it goes to someone who needs a jacket but I think everyone already has a proper jacket.
    Don't just live to ride but ride to live.

Bike
    2006 honda ST1300
    smc club member?
    Remember, when somone annoys you that it takes 42 muscles to frown,...
    it only takes 4 to muscles to extend your arm and bitchslap the f#%#er upside the head

Bike
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo1 View Post
    smc club member?
    University of Auckland motorcycling club.

Ehab has a broken helmet, apparently; that jacket he wears, is it proper leather or what? Looks about as useful as my Hallensteins jacket

I could use a new jacket, mine's worn out and way too big, but it still performs its main safety function well, and I suspect your jacket is the same size.

Good on you

Bike
    Hornet
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxesdaphat View Post
    University of Auckland motorcycling club.

Ehab has a broken helmet, apparently; that jacket he wears, is it proper leather or what? Looks about as useful as my Hallensteins jacket

I could use a new jacket, mine's worn out and way too big, but it still performs its main safety function well, and I suspect your jacket is the same size.

Good on you
    I'll pencil you down Tom. You're probably right about Ehab, he does fit the criteria for one in need of a jacket and is roughly my size... I'll give it a day or so for anyone else to throw their hat in the ring.

Bike
    -
    No, it's OK, I suspect there are far more deserving people than me for a new jacket. The one I've got was given to me by Quasi (worn out from sheer use in all weathers, not due to poor quality I'll add here), and I think one can be the recipient of that kind of generosity only once in a while

Bike
    Vespa GT200, LML Vespa 130, Honda NXR125
    Quote Originally Posted by Macstar View Post
    Hey guys

In the spirit of xmas I have an RJays cordura jacket that was worth around $250 2 years ago. I bought this particular jacket on impulse and then later bought another matching pants and jacket set, so this one only had about a month or two's use.

I am happy to give this to a hard up SMC club member who is without. All club members will know me and my rough body size, though I am about 90kgs and 6ft 2.

Sweet, merry xmas!
    Christmas bling to that man. Hohoho...

Bike
    2004 snow white, k1 beast
    thanks for that but i have a good corona jakets and one that just needs stiching, i would like the jaket but im sure there is someone who needs it more than i do. and my helmit is fked but im saving up for a new one any time soon. hahahah

if there is no one that needs it than we can come to a price, but i cant take it for free....

thanx

idea......
    how about we have a comp. and give it out to the winer....
    Terrorist are people too.....

Thread Information