Thread: Biker ticketed as he was put in ambulance in line for “Craziest Tickets” award

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F

Biker ticketed as he was put in ambulance in line for “Craziest Tickets” award

A biker ticketed as he was put in an ambulance is a favourite to win this year's craziest parking tickets award. The stunned victim was slapped with the £80 fine by a money-grabbing traffic warden despite having suffered a broken leg in a road accident in Lambeth, South London only moments earlier.

"Perhaps the parking attendant thought the flashing lights meant she was in a disco," ponders Barrie Segal, founder of AppealNow.com, a website that fights fines on behalf of motorists.

The fine was quashed and the attendant sent for re-training.

Last year AppealNow.com, gave the prize to Bugsy, a bunny rabbit who received a parking ticket while sitting in his pen on a Manchester pavement.
    http://www.motobke.co.uk

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Where do they find these fuckwits!
    As bad as the constable (W) who started handing out tickets at the scene of a fatal, south of Stratford a few yrs ago, while they were still cutting people out of cars and putting them in the ambulance!
    Obviously candidates for removal from the gene pool - retrain them as live targets at an army firing range!
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries

well ill be

im quite thankful that the cops didnt turn up to the scene my my accident till i had made it to hospital in the ambulance. But get this the ambulance was about 1 k away and it took about 3 mins to get to me.........the cop station was about 400m from the accident and it took them about 45mins to make it to the scene
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    KTM 640 Enduro
    Me & my mate got ticketed for parking on the side of an accessway/footpath in Taupo, It was technically a road, we weren't in anyones way, & there were no signs or yellow lines telling us not to, so I wrote a letter to the council explaining this. It turned out that it wasn't even a place that the parking warden was supposed to patrol. So we got off
    I read recently that 25% of all parking tickets (in rotovegas anyway) are successfully appealed, if I got things wrong in my job 25% of the time I'd be heading for the dole queue. Given that most people just pay up the real proportion of incorrectly issued tickets is probably much higher. Needless to say my opinion of parking wardens is not high.

Cheers
    Clint

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    A biker ticketed as he was put in an ambulance is a favourite to win this year's craziest parking tickets award. The stunned victim was slapped with the £80 fine by a money-grabbing traffic warden despite having suffered a broken leg in a road accident in Lambeth, South London only moments earlier.

"Perhaps the parking attendant thought the flashing lights meant she was in a disco," ponders Barrie Segal, founder of AppealNow.com, a website that fights fines on behalf of motorists.

Last year AppealNow.com, gave the prize to Bugsy, a bunny rabbit who received a parking ticket while sitting in his pen on a Manchester pavement.
    Takes all sorts to make the world go around.
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Bike
    Your Face
    @ the bunny getting ticketed
    The world will look up and shout "Save Us!", and I'll whisper "no"

Thread Information