Thread: Please help. Pocket bike has two problems

Bike
    blata b2 alloy frame

Please help. Pocket bike has two problems

Hey i am new to this pocket bike racing i just got one and i live in wellington i have two problems!

my pocket bike is leaking fuel from the carbureter (dont know how to spell it)and it wont start i think that might be from that i have checked everythink there is no cracks i fixed the head gasket and some broken seals!
    got a new black boot for it!

and also has a sudden loss a power after you do two laps at the race track!!

please help!!

thank you

Bike
    Custom Ag100
    Hey Mitchell,

Possible reason for fuel leaking from carb is that you floats may be stuck,
    remove carb bowl and give a good clean out, might as well clean main jet while you're at it with compressed air. Keep everything real clean.
    As for bike slowing, make sure you running a good synthetic oil, such as TTS, and in the right ratios (max 40:1), check spark plug for colour, ideal is a light tan. If it is white then it is running too lean, jet may be blocked.
    Otherwise contact Greg, www.xminimoto.co.nz, who is your Wellington race organisor & he probably help.

Bike
    blata b2 alloy frame

Smile

thanks big al i will try that again
    i called him a couple of days ago and he said the exact some thing about the things getting stuck i looked at it and it looks perfectly fine the spark plug is good is well we are running two stroke but none synthetic i think tht is what we got told i could be wrong i will check soon what it is but we get the oil from repco and super cheap!!

yer i bought my bike from greg but i have botherd him two much so i wont to leave him alone for a bit!!

Bike
    2001 FXR 150 Bucket
    Blog Entries
    Hi Mitchell, I just bought this bike off your dad - did you sort these issues in the end...

Ray

Thread Information