Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've been schooled and spanked by my two stroke lol

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa

I've been schooled and spanked by my two stroke lol

Hey all, well there was no spark and the bike was dead yesterday, low and behold utilising andrew as a human spark plug tester, we found out that the spark plug was now functional lol And lo and behold the bike started..??..??!!??, we did nothing to her. So officially the reason for her breaking down was her sulking, i must have put my mouth in the wrong place and after taking it out on andrews hand she was happy *and then within earshot i went and said something insulting to her again...unconsciously of course, drooling over the other bikes there...please forgive me betty i shall not look at another bike lol*, so yeah wierd....very wierd.

Peace out

Drider

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    In other words, i got schooled by my bike...haha. So does anyone know where i can get a clutch cable on the cheap??

Bike
    XJR1220
    Quote Originally Posted by Drider87 View Post
    .... So officially the reason for her breaking down was her sulking....
    A common enough cause for breakdowns.

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Hm. check your ignition and kill switches and any safety interlocks (side stand etc). it'll be back
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    Hornet
    Man, how many threads now on your broken down RG?! With the bin phase over now and hopefully the mechanical phase soon, what will you be posting about next I wonder? Wheelies and knee downs, or which bike to buy next? (Just kidding by the way).

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    Quote Originally Posted by Macstar View Post
    Man, how many threads now on your broken down RG?! With the bin phase over now and hopefully the mechanical phase soon, what will you be posting about next I wonder? Wheelies and knee downs, or which bike to buy next? (Just kidding by the way).
    You're a meanie *lol jokes*...na i'm not a knee down wheelie kinda guy, and i don't want to buy another bike i have my RG and love her lots *cowers in fear*

Bike
    R80, CB400N, Cb200.
    I think I've got a spare clutch cable, I'll take a look.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Banks View Post
    Yes, but bikes = cool and cars = suck. I think it's Newton's fourth law or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dover View Post
    Queer Retarded Fags I think.

Isn't sniper one of those?

Bike
    900 Hornet, Preddy, RZ's, A100's
    Blog Entries
    I think you are starting to realise what being a two stroker smoker owner entails! Lots of love and understanding and plenty of harrumphing around the gubbins and whatchamacallits ....

I think Daisy may have to come along one day to give her a gee-up And oh yeah, lissen to Ixion, he knows a thing or two about them smelly bikes ... just remember, they'll take you through a rollercoaster ride of high highs and low lows!

But when that powerband kicks in, you know you're a two-stroker folker fer life!
    "I like to ride anyplace, anywhere, any time, any way!"

Bike
    AX100 "Poppy"
    Blog Entries
    told ya not to say mean things about her while she was listening!

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education ~ Mark Twain

Vegetarian Motorcyclists Unite

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Four strokes have owners, two strokes have slaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    Too many to count
    that RG has a severe case of "twostrokeritis"

almost as bad as my pocket rocket.... hopefully though, the RG will stay "fixed" for a long time

Bike
    Gone
    My RG150 wouldn't start one night, even after kicking the shit out of it.

But that problem was soon fixed after I started turning off the fuel tap after parking up the bike. Turns out it was just flooded

Bike
    Too many to count
    Quote Originally Posted by breakaway View Post
    My RG150 wouldn't start one night, even after kicking the shit out of it.

But that problem was soon fixed after I started turning off the fuel tap after parking up the bike. Turns out it was just flooded
    my old fxr (years ago when i ran on gull) had a thing where water would get into the fuel and over the weekend that water would fill the carby and make monday mornings even worse.... had to take an extra 5 minutes to drain the carby before trying to start the bike or i'd flatten the battery

current one (run exclusively on bp98) doesn't have that problem though

then there's those classic moments where the bike wont start cause the fuel is turned off, kill switch is on, or you left the plug in the muffler from when you were cleaning the bike (dirtbike actually started and then fired the plug about 15 metres when i revved it.... thought it sounded funny)

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    I'm popping into colemans today, with the clutch cable and hopefully i can go, can you get me a replacement for forty dollars lol Not worth paying more than that.

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    Oh a to all the dudes that came over, that was a insane neighbour argument. I don't think she realises that bikes can only rev their engines when they are on

Thread Information