Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 Affiliation

Bike
    '08 DR650

2008 Affiliation

SIGNUP STAND POSTPONED UNTIL WEDNESDAY 12TH

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION

Membership Register
    (List must include the name, address, phone number and student ID number of each member)
    Club Constitution *
    Last AGM Minutes *
    Proposed 2008/2009 Activities *
    Accounts to be audited by the AUSA Treasurer *

Questions denoted by * are compulsory and affiliation will not be processed if these are not answered. Details denoted by # will be published on the AUSA website and will be issued to any members of the public that enquire information about the club. Signatories are required to sign documentation before their chosen SRC meeting or before the club becomes actively involved in AUSA events.
    Either we hold a meeting this friday or we just go with our wildwest minutes from last year. The membership list will be short to make it simple (pretty much all of you that showed for the meeting at wildwest) Constitution, well, we do not have to have a custom one, you are able to just use the ausa constitution, with additions if there are any.

2008 activities, i've got a few set but any extras???
    Accounts, well, we dont get one till affiliated so they've got nothing to audit!

Also need someone to take care of the club accounts (treasurer). STICK YOUR HANDS UP YEE BASTARDS. I assume nish is going to be secretary bitch.

Bike
    VFR400, ZX9R, GSXR750, ZXR750, TRX850
    Fine with me, if the meeting's in Karaka, at my house, after 5, ! Working 4-5 tomorrow arvo (I know I'm a workaholic, push myself way too hard!), and wouldn't wanna interfere with the traffic heading into town...

But feel free to head out this way. Bit late notice though maybe?

Bike
    '08 DR650
    Andrew dibs'd the friday night chilla, but as i hates the traffic with a passion i wont be there till 6 prolly

Bike
    Alright no worries won't be able to make it though. I'll just have to sign up like a good boy when Uni starts!

P.S. Check out the FXR on Trademe going for $1,800, 2002 and 15,000ks seems pretty damn good what ya reckon!

Bike

Bike
    Hornet
    A good bike for your learner girlfriend?

Bike
    Yeah we're on the lookout for something for her to learn on at least for a couple of months then resell up this way or so huh... Cowboyz is gonna check it out for us down there

Bike
    Hornet
    Tell me your secrete. How'd you get your lady to take the plunge? I've been trying unsucessfully for 2 years now to get Mei on to her own bike!

Bike
    :( No bike at the moment...
    Haha! Well I had a few little turns (like just start stop start) and then I went to Madison's birthday and then I went on a ride with Squiggles (which was awsome!) and I decided that I wanted to ride my own which I think was a bit of a surprise haha. I mean, I'm still shit scared about it all but I'm learning slowly, not on the road yet slowly haha. I dunno... Just tell her its actually fun! If she's not scared with going on the back then she'll be fine and it's so much more fun being in control!! If she's that type of girl

Bike
    Hornet
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofa View Post
    Haha! Well I had a few little turns (like just start stop start) and then I went to Madison's birthday and then I went on a ride with Squiggles (which was awsome!) and I decided that I wanted to ride my own which I think was a bit of a surprise haha. I mean, I'm still shit scared about it all but I'm learning slowly, not on the road yet slowly haha. I dunno... Just tell her its actually fun! If she's not scared with going on the back then she'll be fine and it's so much more fun being in control!! If she's that type of girl
    Hi Sofa, good on ya for getting in to it! Mei's got $2ks worth of some of the best riding gear (Shoei helmet, back protector, corduras, gloves boots etc), I made her buy it if she wanted to come riding reguarly with me on the back. The problem is that I think she has become too comfortable on the back of my bikes and has found an alternative "control" in stabbing me in the ribs or smacking the back of my helmet when something not to her liking occurs i.e. peg scrapping.

So yeah, I guess I need to accept the fact that she just isn't keen to get into riding her own bike.

But again, good on ya! Now, before you buy a bike spend 2k on gear and if you have any money left over after that, then put it towards a bike i.e. not the other way around... Safety first!

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Macstar View Post
    Hi Sofa, good on ya for getting in to it! Mei's got $2ks worth of some of the best riding gear (Shoei helmet, back protector, corduras, gloves boots etc), I made her buy it if she wanted to come riding reguarly with me on the back. The problem is that I think she has become too comfortable on the back of my bikes and has found an alternative "control" in stabbing me in the ribs or smacking the back of my helmet when something not to her liking occurs i.e. peg scrapping.

So yeah, I guess I need to accept the fact that she just isn't keen to get into riding her own bike.

But again, good on ya! Now, before you buy a bike spend 2k on gear and if you have any money left over after that, then put it towards a bike i.e. not the other way around... Safety first!

She's already all geared up Maybe not quite 2 grand's worth though! I nice HJC helmet with Cordura jacket (pink of course) and pants, and nice armoured gloves. Only thing needed now is some decent shoes/boots.

Has Mei every tried at all to ride? I guess it's harder when you don't exactly have a learner friendly bike to give her a go on... Even my one is kinda pushing it for starters I reckon lol the revs make Soph think she's gonna wheelie or something!

But yeah maybe even see if she's keen just to go do the lesson + basic handling with riderskills see what she thinks

Bike
    1987 VFR400 NC24
    is it gonna be $3 again... ?

atleast its not $20 like the dive club I want to join haha
    Theres a hole in the sky, through which things can fly

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    Hey guys! Yo stephen put me down for the membership list dude, i'm in. Sorry make the chiller as I just landed an hour ago and have family catch up to do lol

Bike
    '08 DR650
    probably just a gold coin donation ($1)

Bike
    And a requirement of turning up to Strata on Fridays!

Thread Information