Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix up night, this Friday (25 April)

Bike
    hornetalicious

Fix up night, this Friday (25 April)

This Friday
    All Day (10amish - Evening)

Buy your stuff tomorrow or ring the bike shop to check they'll be open friday afternoon...

hey guys..just wondering whens the next fix up nite is..got a mate who just got a bandit 250.informed me to come c it and told me its needs forks seals replacing..saw it and it looks pretty bad..i mean there's fork oil on the tires...since i dint come to the last one (really wanted to but couldnt ), was wandering when the next one is..or even if someone like steve or andrew or anyone who knoes how to pull the front ends apart could rock around and show me how to do it..i would really like to know how..the owner aint free for a while and so i would rather get it done for him than hear he binned due to fork oil on the tyres or worse..i dont have a big garage but i im glad to have ppl rockin ova to help me and also have their bikes fixed by some of the experienced mechanics we have among us....chur
    For those of you whose use the fast lane on motorways and only do a 100km/hr, can you pls use the middle lane, some of us like to ride at 105km/hr thank you very much.

Bike
    Too many to count
    bah, do it at stevo's

big area

central location near the motorway

he's got heaps of tools/bolts/spares there, including the stuff i left behind after the last one

and that way he won't be late

Bike
    hornetalicious
    even better...!!!...that sign should say steven..bt yea if stevo is ok wit it..dont wanna put him out of his way in case he's not free or not keen bt yea if stevo is all gud the better...
    For those of you whose use the fast lane on motorways and only do a 100km/hr, can you pls use the middle lane, some of us like to ride at 105km/hr thank you very much.

Bike
    '08 DR650
    Friday, thats this fri He should get them done asap, or he'll get fork oil on his disks/brake pads and then he'll need to replace those too, not to mention he wont be stopping anytime soon

Bike
    hornetalicious
    yeaa that sounds gud bt im promised some the guys i'll ride on the east cape ride wit them bt if thats the only day yer free than i'l skip it and rok ova..yea dont want him to be in hospital all because of his damn fork oil..

Bike
    Too many to count
    sounds good

viffer is getting a bit "tappity" and likes dropping out of second into neutral - definetly needs an oil change, and the fork oil needs a change too. then if there's nothing better to do the tank can come off and i'll do the airbox/intake modifications i've been wanting to do for a while now (i'll need a reciprocating saw or nibbler and maybe a soldering iron/plastic welder + plastic), and maybe four small pod filters or one large one and a fuel pump/injector plus a turbo/supercharger

will be interesting doing my forks though, they're the fully adjustable sort; alot more parts and the manual explicitly states not to dismantle them (the parts within the forks, not the forks themselves)

Bike
    Like Dani Pedrosa's RC211V now!
    Quote Originally Posted by motorbyclist View Post
    he's got heaps of tools/bolts/spares there, including the stuff i left behind after the last one

and that way he won't be late
    Well at least its a suzuki ... if it was a Honda he'll do anything to sabotage it....
    Don't just live to ride but ride to live.

Bike
    hornetalicious
    ahaha...bt yeaa...be interesting to c tha difference of what a normal fork lookes like in comparision to an adjustable one..hermm does my gpx need anything doin??...( i have a bubble over my head with the words "pondering" in it)

Bike
    VFR400, ZX9R, GSXR750, ZXR750, TRX850
    I'm up for an oil + filter change... Thinking of going on the coro loop on Sunday with all the guys but dunno about the traffic ay Anzac day in the middle of school holidays!!!

Bike
    Too many to count
    oh, oil filter

good idea!

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    oh, oil filter

good idea!

N00b.........

Bike
    Too many to count
    still got my licence don't i?

Bike
    hornetalicious

ahahahaha......you got andrew geared up now..

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries

Wasn't my fault, and the guy that did it is gunna be in hspital someday, if i ever go postal hes top of my list.

Bike
    F-18,Ginny and #66
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skidMark View Post
    Wasn't my fault, and the guy that did it is gunna be in hspital someday, if i ever go postal hes top of my list.
    Air under pressure anyone ?...

LOL jokes , I'm scared you will come after me too :P

No cmon man , dont put me on the list - I wanna live.

nooooooooooooooo , i'm sure I made the SkidMark kill list...

O well ...ready to pull a runner on Squidmark when he shows up.

I gotta stop that post ...dunno where its going ....

STOP !
    Don't Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly !!!

Hey Alan, Alan, Alan....

Thread Information