Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How does one go about joining the Uni Motorcycle club??

Bike
    A big black one and a smaller yellow one

How does one go about joining the Uni Motorcycle club??

hey,
    been rockin' auckland uni since last year and keep meaning to join the club but always miss the club signup days. how does one go about joining? what are the benifits??
    Peace

Bike
    Phurball's Mountain Bike and CB900
    well you can pm squiggles, our el presidente, or myself (but your best bet is stevo coz im out at tamaki most days) and organise a time to meet and give him $1 (the fee to join) and your in!! (but dont give your money to any of the other guys/gals in the club coz that would just mean you paid $1 for nothing, those thieving pricks).

perks are:
    1) we try to organise heaps of rides and stuff as you may have noticed from the threads in this part of the forum.
    2) stevo happily runs a fix up night and there are many other members of the club who are happy to help out if you need it.
    3) club members enjoy special discounts from wild west honda on parts, servicing, accessories etc.
    4) you get invited to join the "members only" social group of the ausmc

there are more perks but i think those are more than enough!!

EDIT: oh and you get to meet the trolls that post up at this end of the forum in person, and most of em are great guys and the rest are great gals!!!
    "Rock is dead" - Jim Morrison

Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel

Bike
    sweet I'll hit him up. cheers

Bike
    '09 DR-Z400SM; '89 VFR400R, '78 RD350E
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan432 View Post
    hey,
    been rockin' auckland uni since last year and keep meaning to join the club but always miss the club signup days. how does one go about joining? what are the benifits??
    Peace
    Rock on up to any SMC gathering, throw a gold coin at the most disreputable person you see (our beloved president) then you're one of the chosen few.

Easy as pie.

Cheaper than pie too.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash View Post
    I'm off to shoot a dairy owner and steal a hundred bucks from his till, if he dies, it's the dumb curries fault for not wearing a bullet proof vest.
    Quote Originally Posted by maddad View Post
    New Zealand, where cows are happy, men are men, sheep are nervous and horses are fast because they heard about the sheep.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJafa View Post
    Rock on up to any SMC gathering, throw a gold coin at the most disreputable person you see (our beloved president) then you're one of the chosen few.

Easy as pie.

Cheaper than pie too.
    hahahah its funny how the person who is in charge has, in the past, mistaken for a rapist and HE'S the guy that we entrust with the wheelings and dealings of the club!!!! well pointed out pj!!! +1

Bike
    Too many to count
    Quote Originally Posted by bomma View Post
    perks are:
    1) we try to organise heaps of rides and stuff as you may have noticed from the threads in this part of the forum.
    2) stevo happily runs a fix up night and there are many other members of the club who are happy to help out if you need it.
    3) club members enjoy special discounts from wild west honda on parts, servicing, accessories etc.
    4) you get invited to join the "members only" social group of the ausmc
    5: 10% off quasimoto stuff too, along with a few other places (plus we have motohaus voucher thingys)
    6: we communicate bike-related issues to the university and auckland city council - so far we've gotten marked parking around uni including free access to teh ogg carpark, plus a channel through which to discuss parking warnings issued by the uni
    7: free flouro jackets from ACC
    8: discounted/subsidised rider training courses, plus the free help with learning/mechanical stuff you shall receive upon asking
    9:it's the best damn club around

come join us on friday arvo for some beers

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan432 View Post
    hey,
    Peace
    You have to go through the initiation process, it's quite deadly, not many make it, in fact so many died only a select few made it into the club, hence the exclusivity of the "msc" *haha good on ya banzai, finally motorcycle comes first, he got it, right we all have it wrong*, you can try but your better off just buying your way in by providing nish with sexual favours.

Just email stephen and be like I want in, three days later when he comes out of his shed for beer and food he'll reply with a sweet. Done haha.

Bike
    Like Dani Pedrosa's RC211V now!
    And the initiation process is nice and simple....you gotta have a bin to be part of the club
    Don't just live to ride but ride to live.

Bike
    '08 DR650
    or if we cant work out a time you can drop your dollar through the slots in locker...... *will fill this in later * under the quad and pm me the rest of the bits i've sent you

Bike
    VFR400, ZX9R, GSXR750, ZXR750, TRX850
    Quote Originally Posted by motorbyclist View Post
    5: 10% off quasimoto stuff too, along with a few other places (plus we have motohaus voucher thingys)
    6: we communicate bike-related issues to the university and auckland city council - so far we've gotten marked parking around uni including free access to teh ogg carpark, plus a channel through which to discuss parking warnings issued by the uni
    7: free flouro jackets from ACC
    8: discounted/subsidised rider training courses, plus the free help with learning/mechanical stuff you shall receive upon asking
    9:it's the best damn club around

come join us on friday arvo for some beers

Yeah? I want one gimme gimme gimme! Where do we get these? The only fluoro jacket I have is XXXL... And thats slightly too big!

Bike
    1999 GSXR1100W, 1975 CT90
    Damn, though you were going to go on about Uni Motorcycles. I was thinking "shit, they exist?!". I'm so disappointed.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Drider87 View Post
    *blah blah blah* you can try but your better off just buying your way in by providing nish with sexual favours. *blah blah blah*
    have your missus call me on 021 119 5747 and i'll see what i can sort out for ya

Bike
    seems I am officailly a member now since i paid my doller 2day at the womenfest signup. (I did notice that there only appeared to be one girls name on the signup sheet tho?). Meet a bunch of you guys but not sure who is who on here?? Will definitly be trying to make it out for some rides in the near future.

Bike
    '09 DR-Z400SM; '89 VFR400R, '78 RD350E
    Congrats mate! (Oh and did Andrew ever get his bike running? :P)

Quote Originally Posted by White trash View Post
    I'm off to shoot a dairy owner and steal a hundred bucks from his till, if he dies, it's the dumb curries fault for not wearing a bullet proof vest.
    Quote Originally Posted by maddad View Post
    New Zealand, where cows are happy, men are men, sheep are nervous and horses are fast because they heard about the sheep.

Bike
    yea he just push started it in the gap between the grass and the trees, o to have a bike that didnt weigh 200kg...

Thread Information