Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 547

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

  1. #1
    Join Date
    1st August 2007 - 21:17
    Bike
    a big one
    Location
    Palmerston North
    Posts
    1,777

    The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Watching this on Prime tonight.....so we are being duped....makes ya think eh...they are saying that CO2 levels don't correlate with Global Warming...in fact average temps were falling post war whilst the CO2 levels were rising significantly...
    Redneck all the way!
    Gimme some country music and some fried chicken...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    30th November 2005 - 14:00
    Bike
    2010 Triumph Street Triple
    Location
    The Glass Bunker
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by South3rn Rid3r View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watching this on Prime tonight.....so we are being duped....makes ya think eh...they are saying that CO2 levels don't correlate with Global Warming...in fact average temps were falling post war whilst the CO2 levels were rising significantly...
    The globe may (or may not) be warming, but it isn't due to us puny humans
    "No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    8th October 2004 - 16:54
    Posts
    1,012
    Blog Entries
    64
    To what extent may the Earth's rotation around the sun, and the actual tilt of the earth [eg true north and magnetic north] impact upon climate change?

    The extent to which there was an ice age, and now conversely a gradual shift in global temperature....I often wonder whether science, scientists and governments have an inside running on this sort of data and of course how any disinformation may be released.

    Dang should write a novel but I think there is a good sci-fi film 'The Day the Earth Caught Fire (1961):
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054790/

    Heads Up and Enjoy [I think]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    9th August 2005 - 19:57
    Bike
    gs1100g dr650 xl185s!
    Location
    napier
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatcap View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The globe may (or may not) be warming, but it isn't due to us puny humans
    i totally agree! and it couldnt be anything to do with nasa's high
    altitude nuclear testing in the 1950's,of course not!
    'the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun'

    Cpt Edmund Blackadder

  5. #5
    Join Date
    13th May 2003 - 12:00
    Bike
    Hei Hei Hei
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    7,380
    If you ever want to find the truth about any thing in life, follow the money, scaring people into thinking global warming is due to humans and Co2 emissions = justification for new taxes, ie carbo credits and Kyoto B.S

    And they are only just starting, wait for the tax on how many fridges you have how many T.V's the type of cars you have...........you Carbon fingerprint will be taxed, stay tuned I give it two years and WOLA !!!

    And all those Greenies who think otherwise, your part of the propoganda machine and you are in support of the LIE's and DECEPETION, wake up and smell reality
    Great Quotes
    Crasherfromwayback....."Yeah I'm 100% usless on a motorcycle."
    Akzle ....................................."theres plenty of substances in my life."​
    Boristhebiter......................................"I dont mind being a gay man"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    1st January 2007 - 20:41
    Bike
    1994 XJR 400
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    44
    Sometimes its better to be conservative. We can control man made CO2 emmissions. So, we will. If global warming still continues we can then look at other factors.
    CFC's eat ozone. Get rid of the bastards. Hopefully that big hole above us wil gradually heal.
    We can't stop solar flares. All we can do is try to rule out other factors.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    1st August 2007 - 21:17
    Bike
    a big one
    Location
    Palmerston North
    Posts
    1,777
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckBuckNo1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ....I often wonder whether science, scientists and governments have an inside running on this sort of data and of course how any disinformation may be released.
    The Iron Lady was apparently one of the leading forces on the push towards the cutdown of greenhouses gasses so that she could push the Nuclear Power issue as she did not trust the coalminers or middle eastern oil barons...
    She twisted what the scientists of the day were saying to fit her own agenda...sound familiar? They are all tarred with the same brush...



    I may not be the smatest fella, but I do not want to be a sheep either...
    Redneck all the way!
    Gimme some country music and some fried chicken...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    1st January 2007 - 20:41
    Bike
    1994 XJR 400
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you ever want to find the truth about any thing in life, follow the money, scaring people into thinking global warming is due to humans and Co2 emissions = justification for new taxes, ie carbo credits and Kyoto B.S

    And they are only just starting, wait for the tax on how many fridges you have how many T.V's the type of cars you have...........you Carbon fingerprint will be taxed, stay tuned I give it two years and WOLA !!!

    And all those Greenies who think otherwise, your part of the propoganda machine and you are in support of the LIE's and DECEPETION, wake up and smell reality

    I am not saying you are wrong. In fact I think you are on the ball, or close to it. But what if you are wrong? Fuck! Shit. Scary biscuits.
    Last edited by irishlad; 1st June 2008 at 21:28. Reason: No spaces between words

  9. #9
    Join Date
    22nd April 2004 - 15:31
    Bike
    GSX-R600K3
    Location
    lower hutt
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you ever want to find the truth about any thing in life, follow the money, scaring people into thinking global warming is due to humans and Co2 emissions = justification for new taxes, ie carbo credits and Kyoto B.S
    Yip I think you have got it there.

    What I didn't realise was how corrupt the global warming campaigners are. Changing reports and putting scientists names on reports that don't agree with the covered topics!!!!
    Life is difficult because it is non-linear.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    21st March 2008 - 13:42
    Bike
    KTM 950 Super Moto
    Location
    ChCh
    Posts
    447
    If the Earth is ever going to "warm", it will be because of an outside force..ie, a VERY large comet coming around on a long eliptical orbit of the Sun causing a discharge of the Solar capacitor, and in turn massive solar flares which interact and have a huge affect on the weather patterns on Earth. Expect to see more and more extreme weather events, increasing hurricane and cyclone/tornado activity.
    The global warming scam is a great way for the corrupt rulers to kill two birds with one stone. To collect more and more taxes from the good citizens, and to keep us all in the dark about the REAL issues we as a planet are facing in the near future. The next agenda will be the total control of the water supply, the regulation, treatment(flouride and other toxic chemicals etc added) and distribution of water will be the next BIG control mechanism.
    Meanwhile, we will all be distracted away from the inevitable truth of Armageddon and the End of the Age as we know it.

    ....makes a great read eh?
    NZ Highway Patrol's Road Safety Campaign....
    Get Bikes off the Road at All Costs!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    3rd May 2005 - 11:51
    Bike
    XR200
    Location
    Invercargill
    Posts
    1,359
    Unfortunately guys, the documentary was shallow and wrong. One of the scientists Carl Wunsch emailed the producers after he'd seen what they produced and said:

    I spent hours in the interview describing
    many of the problems of understanding the ocean in climate change,
    and the ways in which some of the more dramatic elements get
    exaggerated in the media relative to more realistic, potentially
    truly catastrophic issues, such as the implications of the oncoming sea level rise. As I made clear, both in the preliminary discussions, and in the interview itself, I believe that global warming is a very serious threat that needs equally serious discussion and no one seeing this film could possibly deduce that.

    What we now have is an out-and-out propaganda piece, in which
    there is not even a gesture toward balance
    or explanation of why
    many of the extended inferences drawn in the film are not widely
    accepted by the scientific community. There are so many examples,
    it's hard to know where to begin,


    For more info on a issue by issue deconstruction of this fraudulent program, see http://www.realclimate.org/index.php?p=414

  12. #12
    Join Date
    23rd November 2003 - 21:12
    Bike
    R80, CB400N, Cb200.
    Location
    Northcote, Auckland
    Posts
    1,397
    Quote Originally Posted by South3rn Rid3r View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    CO2 levels don't correlate with Global Warming...in fact average temps were falling post war whilst the CO2 levels were rising significantly...
    Could have something to do with the carbon lag? Carbon stays in the atmosphere for up to decades. What you might be seeing there could be reduced carbon due to the effect of the great depression and the resulting climb after due to ww2 and post war industrialization.

    If you're a fan of GCMs (global climate models), this may prove interesting.

    The black line represents observations and the other data is from GCMs. The top one shows all forcing, human, solar, volcanic etc, the bottom, just solar and volcanic. Notice how the observations line does not correlate with the model of just solar and volcanic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And all those Greenies who think otherwise, your part of the propoganda machine and you are in support of the LIE's and DECEPETION, wake up and smell reality
    And you base this on what?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Banks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, but bikes = cool and cars = suck. I think it's Newton's fourth law or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dover View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Queer Retarded Fags I think.

    Isn't sniper one of those?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    9th October 2003 - 12:00
    Bike
    I Dunno <shrug>
    Location
    Greytown
    Posts
    13,633
    Blog Entries
    3
    I reckon, having just watched it, that that doco was about as credible as the conspiracy theory doco on whether we visited the moon or not.

    Lots of sound bites. Lots of edited interviews.

    The post doco debate was about as credible until beardy sandal man started making some good points, but then it went back to uninformed lefties and conservatives head butting.
    "99% of cyclists give the rest a bad name."
    ratuscat, 2014


  14. #14
    Join Date
    13th April 2007 - 18:26
    Bike
    95 triumph daytona;06 scrambler
    Location
    Not in town. Wooot!
    Posts
    3,936
    Blog Entries
    1
    You Humans still think you matter.
    Elvis was right. We should turn off your sun
    Travel'n great distance,"cause i just gotta".
    BRING BACK THE CANE!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    1st November 2005 - 09:18
    Bike
    F-117.
    Location
    Banana Republic of NZ
    Posts
    6,277
    Blog Entries
    2
    The only human input to "global warming" is:
    Money, and
    Power.
    WEEKLY TOP TIP: I have the attention of a goldfish. It's been watching me for several minutes now.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •