Thread: zxr250c clutch

Bike
    1994 kawasaki zxr250

zxr250c clutch

hey, i was wondering how big a job replacing the clutch on a zxr250c would be, and also the best place to get the bits from? any hints would be awesome thanks!

Bike
    WEAPON
    Hey Matt, it's a peice of piss to change the clutch on ya Zxr. If ya want any help in doing it PM me or give me a call, you should be able to get new plates from most shops that deal with kawasaki parts, you have to soak the new plates in oil first (overnight makes it easy) before installing them.
    If you aren't all that confident to do it yourself if you can get the bike to me over in waterview i'll do it for you no problems, takes no more than an hour to do and i have heaps of time on my hands, so anytime suits me, weekend, weekdays, 2am whatever you get my drift. (just not to early).

Cool bro

Bruce - 0212236081
    GSXR wiping the shit that is that Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki off the road since '85'

All you Gixxer riders check it out http://www.gixxerplanet.com/home/ind...referrerid=235
    For all your riding saftey gear needs and Remus Mufflers check out www.quasimoto.co.nz
    Anything Suzuki! Rock into Colemans and check it out www.colemans-suzuki.co.nz

Bike
    1994 kawasaki zxr250
    thanks bruce, got some coming in on thurs so i'll do it on fri most likely. i'll probly send u a p/m b4 that, or call, just to sort out what the basics is.
    cheers for ur help!

Bike
    HOT TRX450R (for sale)
    How'd ya get on? Pretty simple job? Relatively inexpensive as far as bikes go too I reckon

Thread Information