Thread: Motorbike shops in Christchurch

Bike
    None yet :-(

Motorbike shops in Christchurch

Hi I know this probably gets asked alot but I am looking for bike shops either on the west coast or in Christchruch. I am after a second hand motorbike that is good for traveling on and I am also going to need all the gear as mine is in the UK.

I have found a topic recommending where to buy gear in Christchurch which is really useful.

I can get to Christchurch tomorrow (Monday) and Tuesday to have a look so all help would be appreciated.

I am also on a fairly tight budget so any advice there would be greatfully recieved.

Bike
    a fucking hornet
    good bike gear leather direct!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plastic fabricator/welder here if you need a hand ! will work for beer/bourbon/booze

come ride the southern roads www.southernrider.co.nz

Bike
    a fucking hornet
    why dont you look in the ads here im sure you'll find a gem

plastic fabricator/welder here if you need a hand ! will work for beer/bourbon/booze

come ride the southern roads www.southernrider.co.nz

Bike
    In the rubbish bin
    I've had trouble with pretty much every shop I've tried - in service, work done and such.

But come in there wanting to BUY a BIKE and they should be jumping around to make a sale.

Only places I haven't used is Sportzone and Street & Sport BUT I know possibly 4-6 people who have been disgusted with Sportzone's work (haven't heard comments on sales).
    Find out more at www.unluckyones.co.nz

Bike
    Suzuki RF600R
    Trevor Pierce is not bad.
    Hampton Honda is bloody good too.
    Street and Sport are the best.

DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT go near f..cking CASBOLTS they are the worst bike shop in Christchurch and many on here will echo my sentiment.

Way overpriced bikes and asshole staff.

Bike
    2013 Multistrada
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry74 View Post
    Trevor Pierce is not bad.
    Hampton Honda is bloody good too.

DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT go near f..cking CASBOLTS they are the worst bike shop in Christchurch and many on here will echo my sentiment.

Way overpriced bikes and asshole staff.
    Trevor and Rachel have always given me good service, Trevor is very knowledgeable in the workshop, and Rachel will go out of her way to help out, we had trouble finding pant to suit my other half and she scoured the country to help out, I cant recommend them enough.

As for Casbolts well you would think they might wake up by now, but no. (On that note if the owner wants to PM me I would be happy to take some time and sit down with him/her to discuss what I feel is wrong). I will not slag them off too badly though in hope perhaps one day the staff will get over the fact they are the Ducati dealer and wake up.
    Its not the destination that is important its the journey.

Bike
    None at the moment
    Another one to consider is Just Motorcycles in New Brighton. Every time i have gone in there I have recieved great service...That would be my first port of call if I were bike shopping back in CHCH

Bike
    08, Ninja 250R
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry74 View Post
    I agree!

Very friendly helpful people in my experience
    Keep your bike in good repair: motorcycle boots are not comfortable for walking. ~Author Unknown

Thread Information