Page 135 of 1524 FirstFirst ... 35851251331341351361371451852356351135 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 22859

Thread: Tag o rama!

Bike
    Triumph
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Bloody Hell! Just got back from a mini tour looking for tags for next week-end. I can't believe that this tag is still up for grabs. I expected it to have moved at least 2-3 times since then. You coast guy's tired out after last week-end.
    no lol
    half our players are away till this evening, and to be honest i'm refraining from jumping out there incase some further afield players are trying to have a crack.

Bike
    FZR 400
    all the fun must be in stealing it
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    Some Kiwibiker threads contain such a wealth of fuckwittery that they should in some way be permanently removed from the digital domain, carved onto stone tablets and then launched into space to scare the living shit out of any hostile alien species that may be lurking nearby

Bike
    2010 Kawasaki Concours ZG1400
    Hell, it's almost just as much fun just trying to find these places without jumping on the bike on a cool night to go and get this.
    I could photoshop my bike into this streetview shot and just about claim it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	135696  

Bike
    2 black ones..black is alway's good
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxi View Post
    all the fun must be in stealing it
    I spend 2 hours on the Kapiti Coast today. Unfortunately I didn't have access so didn't know what to search for. I may have been mtrs from the tag and not known it.
    I'm only wearing black until they develop something darker

We came, We listened, And in one voice we answered
    BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!!

Bike
    FZR 400
    I slept for 6 hours today, feeling like crap and havn't even tried to look for it
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    Some Kiwibiker threads contain such a wealth of fuckwittery that they should in some way be permanently removed from the digital domain, carved onto stone tablets and then launched into space to scare the living shit out of any hostile alien species that may be lurking nearby

Bike
    2007 Buell XB12Ss
    man i have no idea where this one is...

Bike
    1988 Honda Supermagna
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloggy View Post
    Hell, it's almost just as much fun just trying to find these places without jumping on the bike on a cool night to go and get this.
    I could photoshop my bike into this streetview shot and just about claim it.
    I knew I could rely on you to drag this one up on streetview Cloggy, after the way you pulled up the ol Pirate shack today in street view.
    I made certain before going after the last tag and placing the latest that is was easily available on the net if you just knew what to look for .......
    Am Surprised though that no one has actually made a move on it - but wait a minute, the temperature is probably fast approaching Zero, seems like half these boys only come out to play when its dark and insanely cold, am starting to think this game isnt about finding tags but about whose clangers make the most noise as they drag them through the streets at the witching hour...
    Do I need to define Clangers ???

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    I knew I could rely on you to drag this one up on streetview Cloggy, after the way you pulled up the ol Pirate shack today in street view.
    I made certain before going after the last tag and placing the latest that is was easily available on the net if you just knew what to look for .......
    Am Surprised though that no one has actually made a move on it - but wait a minute, the temperature is probably fast approaching Zero, seems like half these boys only come out to play when its dark and insanely cold, am starting to think this game isnt about finding tags but about whose clangers make the most noise as they drag them through the streets at the withching hour...
    Do I need to define Clangers ???
    ii have spent some time looking for that place today but i couldnt find it

Bike
    1988 Honda Supermagna
    Hint : Back to basics with Internet browsing, google has more to offer than just "Earth".

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Hint : Back to basics with Internet browsing, google has more to offer than just "Earth".
    i dont use earth mainly web and image,and maps

Bike
    A few
    Well ya can count me out for some time guys, not sure if broken but the ribs wont allow for any coughing, sneezing, farting, breathing heavy or moving !
    Thought i was sore today, but bloody hell the pain killers must have been working after all lol awww don't make me laugh !
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    1988 Honda Supermagna
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    i dont use earth mainly web and image,and maps
    You're definately on the right track then BMWST, 3 or 4 pages in if I remember correctly ..... ( I know these clues are probably more antagonising than anything at this point , but Im trying to give everyone a fair chance, especially after that Silver platter aero dished up for the coasters this morning .... ).

Bike
    1988 Honda Supermagna
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfull View Post
    Well ya can count me out for some time guys, not sure if broken but the ribs wont allow for any coughing, sneezing, farting, breathing heavy or moving !
    Thought i was sore today, but bloody hell the pain killers must have been working after all lol awww don't make me laugh !
    I thought you had a stuffed up knee Sinful, what did you do to your Ribs ??

Bike
    A few
    I thought you had a stuffed up knee Sinful, what did you do to your Ribs ??
    You make it sound like i'm getting too old for this racing lark lol, but I could never find this sort adrenylin doing anything else !
    Knee came right last week, just in time to get out there on the race bike today and fall on my silly arse (aka low siding rather hard on the left) in the first qualifying session this morning, when the front let go on a damp bit !
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    2013 Victory Judge
    I've learned a lot about searching today, now I need to learn about finding!

It's so anyway and I'm so that I see bed time coming before ride time...

Thread Information