Page 1519 of 1524 FirstFirst ... 519101914191469150915171518151915201521 ... LastLast
Results 22,771 to 22,785 of 22859

Thread: Tag o rama!

Bike
    A black one
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I think this game appears to have come to its final conclusion. It was fun while it lasted.......
    I hope not! I've had a ball playing this game. I was stoked that I stumbled across the Welly Tag O Rama when I first started riding as it was a great excuse to divert from the main route home and get some more riding practice in. Helps to break up the working week too.

Come on fullas warm those bikes up and hunt this one down! Maybe a group tag is in order to revive the game? I've not met any of you in the 2years (?) that i've been playing!

I recently joined up to the "Wellington Riders" facebook page. Are any of you signed up there? Perhaps a mention in that group could fire the game up again with some newbies playing?

Bike
    R1150RT
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    Are you still bikeless. You had a smidsy?
    Other needs for the funds, not decided what the replacement will be yet still.... no hurry

Sent from my LG-P768 using Tapatalk

Bike
    R1150RT
    Blog Entries

Bike
    1996 Kawasaki VN800A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bald Eagle View Post
    It's even on Street view
    Yep, I used Street view to find it ages ago. Adventure Park Whitby.

Sent from my V3 Plus using Tapatalk
    1996 Kawasaki Vulcan 800A
    Paraparaumu

Bike
    1996 Kawasaki VN800A
    Here's a simple one...

Paraparaumu

Bike
    FZR 400
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I think this game appears to have come to its final conclusion. It was fun while it lasted....... (although I haven't played for a long time, I still checked back in every now and again).
    Havnt checked on KB for 2 years. Pretty sad compared to how the game started huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    Some Kiwibiker threads contain such a wealth of fuckwittery that they should in some way be permanently removed from the digital domain, carved onto stone tablets and then launched into space to scare the living shit out of any hostile alien species that may be lurking nearby

Bike
    aprilia Tuono
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Here's a simple one...

spotted.

You weren't kidding, that is simple
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen" Douglas Adams (1952-2001) - not riding a TUONO then!

Bike
    KTM
    what's the point in saying 'spotted' and 5 days later still not having actually 'spotted' the 'spot'

like, when you posted 'spotted' anyone else who may or may not have gone to look for that spot would stop, waiting for your photo and the chance to find a new spot etc etc.

Or am I completely missing the point of saying 'spotted' and then not actually advancing the game?

Bike
    1996 Kawasaki VN800A
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Sichoe View Post
    what's the point in saying 'spotted' and 5 days later still not having actually 'spotted' the 'spot'

like, when you posted 'spotted' anyone else who may or may not have gone to look for that spot would stop, waiting for your photo and the chance to find a new spot etc etc.

Or am I completely missing the point of saying 'spotted' and then not actually advancing the game?
    It's more to let the person that posted the tag that someone has it figured out, so they don't have to post a clue unless someone wants one. Besides, plenty of people have got the tag before the spotted person has got to it. It's a competitive game of sorts, so saying spotted doesn't mean you have dibs on getting it...

Paraparaumu

Bike
    2010 Suzuki GSX650F
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Sichoe View Post

I agree with you. People who say "spotted" and then do nothing about getting the tag are just filling up the forum with noise. The point of the game is to go out and get the tag not to tell people you know where it is. But maybe I'm just old school lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    2 black ones..black is alway's good
    Quote Originally Posted by KapitiLizard View Post
    I agree with you. People who say "spotted" and then do nothing about getting the tag are just filling up the forum with noise. The point of the game is to go out and get the tag not to tell people you know where it is. But maybe I'm just old school lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree with that. There seems to be a lot of noise and not a lot of action in the game now.

In the early day's of the game you would never ever post 'spotted'. That was just throwing down a challenge to the rest of the players to get to it before you.
    With 15-20 players ready to jump on the bike as soon as the original was posted, it became a race to get to it. That's how we ended up with so many 'group' tags in the early day's. We also didn't have the luxury of mobile phones when the game first started so relied on the good old fashioned camera pic and shoot home to upload on the computer.
    There was many a time I was first to a tag only to be beaten because someone else lived closer.

But that was the nature of the game at the start. It certainly was fun playing the game back then.
    I'm only wearing black until they develop something darker

We came, We listened, And in one voice we answered
    BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!!

Bike
    FZR 400
    If this is still thete at xmas 😕 i might have to get it and drag it to chch lol
    Some Kiwibiker threads contain such a wealth of fuckwittery that they should in some way be permanently removed from the digital domain, carved onto stone tablets and then launched into space to scare the living shit out of any hostile alien species that may be lurking nearby

Bike
    2 black ones..black is alway's good
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxi View Post
    If this is still thete at xmas 😕 i might have to get it and drag it to chch lol
    Yep Been there for almost a month.
    I'm only wearing black until they develop something darker

We came, We listened, And in one voice we answered
    BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!!

Bike
    R1150RT
    Blog Entries
    Not quite a record yet, i seem to remember a tag dropped out a Ngawi beach by the pink bulkdozer , mid winterish that sat for a long time

Bike
    FZR 400
    Quote Originally Posted by Bald Eagle View Post
    Not quite a record yet, i seem to remember a tag dropped out a Ngawi beach by the pink bulkdozer , mid winterish that sat for a long time

Yeah but this isnt ngawi. I havnt lived in welly for 5 years now and i still know where it is. People riding past it every day

Thread Information