Page 136 of 1524 FirstFirst ... 36861261341351361371381461862366361136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 22859

Thread: Tag o rama!

Bike
    1988 Honda Supermagna
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfull View Post
    You make it sound like i'm getting too old for this racing lark lol, but I could never find this sort adrenylin doing anything else !
    Knee came right last week, just in time to get out there on the race bike today and fall on my silly arse (aka low siding rather hard on the left) in the first qualifying session this morning, when the front let go on a damp bit !
    Aw Geeezzz, I was kinda hoping you werent going to say that ..., knew you were up manfield today and really didn't want to think that you had had an off, was kinda thinking that maybe you had got into a bar fight with the sore loser who came second or something. Bad Luck man, i hope there is no permanant damage.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy View Post
    I've learned a lot about searching today, now I need to learn about finding!

It's so anyway and I'm so that I see bed time coming before ride time...
    not surprised out till after two

Bike
    1988 Honda Supermagna
    Hey, Before i head off for the night, quick little story - Kinda off topic, but it is tag related.
    Owner of the Black Pirate theme Building I posted as a Tag earlier today, came out to take a look at the Bike, and Quoted to me an old advertising Slogan " Do it on a Honda " then he raised a trouser Leg slightly and would you believe it - Peg Leg. Apparantly back in the days when Pukerua Bay was a Three lane Highway he passed a convoy on a 450 Honda Twin at the same time as a "little lady in a big car" decided to do the same in the oncoming direction - not long after that they closed down the extra lane - True story.

Bike
    Triumph
    woulda thought with this weather there'd be a lot more ridin and a lot less watching.
    I reckon the welly boys cant handle more than 5 miles

Bike
    1988 Honda Supermagna
    Quote Originally Posted by devo View Post
    woulda thought with this weather there'd be a lot more ridin and a lot less watching.
    I reckon the welly boys cant handle more than 5 miles
    I googles Internet cafe's and it turns out we have none in kapiti so maybe that's holden them back, cmon guys we have the Internet And we have cafe's. Cloggy found the tag on streetview so the clues must all be there.

Bike
    Triumph
    Knee came right last week, just in time to get out there on the race bike today and fall on my silly arse (aka low siding rather hard on the left) in the first qualifying session this morning, when the front let go on a damp bit !
    knees and ribs will heal
    hows the trump

Bike
    Triumph
    Is that church still the tag, its been there a long time.

Bike
    R100GSPD

he who snoozes loses!

morning 002

was a bloody cold trip!

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by devo View Post
    knees and ribs will heal
    hows the trump
    Haha my sentiments exactly as i slid across the track thinking nooooooo my bike !
    But thats all it did, slide ! On the left case and bar end/lever/pinky(ouch) combo !
    the crash bung didn't even touch ! Think the way it tucked, had my arm/shoulder take the initial impact !
    Totally dumbarse going into splash so hot, first thing on a damp track and used tyre, but i was feeling good and chasing a young Sketchy (was is an apropriate word cause he was way in the distance when i went down) saw chasing him round as the perfect oportunity to get me a few hot laps in when he came past, to grab a few grid positions on the guys i usually line up with, owwww hindsight is a wonderfull thing, nearly as good as the stash of tramal i have herererererere
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    FZR 400
    well done BMWST!! but where was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    Some Kiwibiker threads contain such a wealth of fuckwittery that they should in some way be permanently removed from the digital domain, carved onto stone tablets and then launched into space to scare the living shit out of any hostile alien species that may be lurking nearby

Bike
    1988 Honda Supermagna
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxi View Post
    Oh Noooooo Laxi - Well spotted, but i better watch myself .
    Excellent BMWST, and Im glad you managed to find it in the end, and Good on you for taking on the cold, my lawn had frost on it and Im about two minutes from the TAG so brrrrrrrr .
    Will Update the Map for this one this arvo.

Bike
    Triumph
    Haha my sentiments exactly as i slid across the track thinking nooooooo my bike !
    But thats all it did, slide ! On the left case and bar end/lever/pinky(ouch) combo !
    the crash bung didn't even touch ! Think the way it tucked, had my arm/shoulder take the initial impact !
    Totally dumbarse going into splash so hot, first thing on a damp track and used tyre, but i was feeling good and chasing a young Sketchy (was is an apropriate word cause he was way in the distance when i went down) trying to get me a hot lap in, to get me a few grid positions on the guys i usually line up with, owwww hindsight is a wonderfull thing, nearly as good as the stash of tramal i have herererererere
    In the old days you would have also had a nice cold bath there. Good to see ya about and smiling thats the main thing.

Bugger bmst, i got up to late this morning.

Bike
    1988 Honda Supermagna
    P.S. BMWST, You managed to beat the Sunday Morning Rush, was half expecting that some poor sod to be climbing over two dozen Parishners to try and get his Bike in front of the main entrance to the church....

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxi View Post
    +1 cant say i remember seeing this one !
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    2013 Victory Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    was a bloody cold trip!
    Good effort, that was brave! I was half wondering if you'd dare to brave night and cold yesterday , but early this morning is pretty impressive too!

Ok, I managed to make it out of bed, where is the next one? No pressure

Thread Information