Page 252 of 534 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    he's back !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    My little blat over to Matamata on Saturday night in the freezing rain was actually good fun too. Didn't even know it was cold...or raining (until I lifted the visor). I just thought the roads were damp from an earlier rain.

Don't ya love riding?
    I was heading back from Wgtn last Sunday got to Bulls & the weather looked interesting to say the least up the west coast So I did a little diversion via SH2 then SH50 on to Fernhill/ Swamp Rd/Puketapu/Dartmoor then Glengarry Rd which puts you back onto SH5 heading to Taupo long way home but managed to miss most of the rain didn't need to put the wets on at all......

Good reason to try out me new Shoei XR1100 Conquerer Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03082011 (2).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	265.7 KB 
ID:	244395
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    Japanese Zero, Yer mama
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post

If I don't get a decent ride one day soon I'm gunna whack out...
    Better to wack out, then wack off
    I've spent my money on bikes, booze and babes. The rest I've wasted....

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by wysper View Post
    He wasn't talking about his bike. Christ, he wouldn't want to actually ride it LOL
    I had to give Brooke and "what the hell is this?" the other day 'cause the bike looked like it had gone through a swamp. Even the bike shop gave her stick. No respect. Wouldn't have that problem if it was tucked up in the garage under it's blankie.

Quote Originally Posted by insomnia01 View Post
    I was heading back from Wgtn last Sunday got to Bulls & the weather looked interesting to say the least up the west coast So I did a little diversion via SH2 then SH50 on to Fernhill/ Swamp Rd/Puketapu/Dartmoor then Glengarry Rd which puts you back onto SH5 heading to Taupo long way home but managed to miss most of the rain didn't need to put the wets on at all......

Good reason to try out me new Shoei XR1100 Conquerer Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03082011 (2).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	265.7 KB 
ID:	244395
    Nice route and cool lid. I love my 1100. Got Brooke to try on one today in the shop. I think her words were "mmmm this is niiiice"

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    I had to give Brooke and "what the hell is this?" the other day 'cause the bike looked like it had gone through a swamp. Even the bike shop gave her stick. No respect. Wouldn't have that problem if it was tucked up in the garage under it's blankie.

Nice, the things are made to be ridden after all.... the bike I mean.....

Bike
    he's back !!!
    Nice route and cool lid. I love my 1100. Got Brooke to try on one today in the shop. I think her words were "mmmm this is niiiice"
    very good pricing at Boyds at the moment for these ($895) they thrown in the tinted visor ($130) & these come standard with the pinlock & anti fog set-up which I tested more than once on my last outing & swear this IS the best anti-fog set-up $$$ can buy....... " SO WHAT YOU WAITING FOR BROOKE ? "

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    very good pricing at Boyds at the moment for these ($895) they thrown in the tinted visor ($130) & these come standard with the pinlock & anti fog set-up which I tested more than once on my last outing & swear this IS the best anti-fog set-up $$$ can buy....... " SO WHAT YOU WAITING FOR BROOKE ? "
    haha Brooke's Shoei Raid is still in immaculate condition so she doesn't really need another helmet. She's also just forked over a good chuck of cash for some winter gloves and winter jacket. In saying that, I did tell her that since we were looking at getting a pinlock visor for her helmet, she could just spend the extra $700 and get the visor free. It makes perfect sense

We're looking at getting a Kriega pack as well instead of a Ventura pack rack but GOD they're pricey. Since she's riding the bike everyday might as well try and make it as comfy as possible.

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    haha Brooke's Shoei Raid is still in immaculate condition so she doesn't really need another helmet. She's also just forked over a good chuck of cash for some winter gloves and winter jacket. In saying that, I did tell her that since we were looking at getting a pinlock visor for her helmet, she could just spend the extra $700 and get the visor free. It makes perfect sense

We're looking at getting a Kriega pack as well instead of a Ventura pack rack but GOD they're pricey. Since she's riding the bike everyday might as well try and make it as comfy as possible.
    Road and Sport have the Shoei Qwest with the pinlock in at a good price IIRC. It is the replacement for the RaidII. I am going to get one as my RaidII is F*&ked.
    Just don't have the pingers spare at the moment.

Bike
    he's back !!!
    I did tell her that since we were looking at getting a pinlock visor for her helmet, she could just spend the extra $700 and get the visor free. It makes perfect sense
    let me know if she wants one I have a spare Shoei tinted visor & clear with pinlock/Anti-fog set-up ready to go off my multi tec helmet I'm no longer using should fit, worth a shot !!!

Bike
    1999 Kawasaki zx6r
    i got mine from boyds for $700, and i recently got a tinted visor for $89, but then had to pay like $50 for the insert as it didnt come with it. its anti fog is awsome. only ever had this helmet so i was shocked when i rode with my tinted visor before getting an insert, couldnt believe how quick it fogged up. dont think id ever get a helmet without one.

wait have to edit lol, just clicked you got a graphic, mines a solid colour thats why it was cheaper.

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    let me know if she wants one I have a spare Shoei tinted visor & clear with pinlock/Anti-fog set-up ready to go off my multi tec helmet I'm no longer using should fit, worth a shot !!!
    Will definitely give the clear one a shot. That'd be bloody fantastic if it fits. I'll get her to get hold of you.

Quote Originally Posted by nanahc View Post
    i got mine from boyds for $700, and i recently got a tinted visor for $89, but then had to pay like $50 for the insert as it didnt come with it. its anti fog is awsome. only ever had this helmet so i was shocked when i rode with my tinted visor before getting an insert, couldnt believe how quick it fogged up. dont think id ever get a helmet without one.

wait have to edit lol, just clicked you got a graphic, mines a solid colour thats why it was cheaper.
    I paid $900 for mine when they first came out and they through in an iridium visor. Those bloody things are $200! I got sick of the iridium one fogging on misty days on got an insert for that as well. They really are awesome. Now I just need 2 little ones to stop my bloody glasses fogging up! haha

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by wysper View Post
    Road and Sport have the Shoei Qwest with the pinlock in at a good price IIRC. It is the replacement for the RaidII. I am going to get one as my RaidII is F*&ked.
    Just don't have the pingers spare at the moment.
    owww tractor shop I think after trying on the 1100 she wouldn't bother with anything else. I'd say by the time she got the money together for it, they'll have the 1300

Bike
    Klr650
    laxed out rides.Anyone out there riding tomorow.:

Bike
    1973 Laverda SF1

Sunday ride

Could be a starter

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by philmc View Post
    laxed out rides.Anyone out there riding tomorow.:
    Quote Originally Posted by kb_SF1 View Post
    Could be a starter
    Might need the wet gear looking at the met service rain forecast...could be lucky though.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    '09 GSX-R750, '13 Hayabusa
    I'll be able to go for a ride tommorow. Vodafone/metservice forecast says few showers developing, southwest wind.

Thread Information