Page 280 of 534 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    Custom Ag100
    Cool vid sl3ent, have they swept Chepnell rd yet? Saw lots of loose gravel last week.

These vids make me keen to try and strap my video camera to the bike, I'm too cheap to get a go pro, so will try and experiment.

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    Cool vid sil3nt, have they swept Chepnell rd yet? Saw lots of loose gravel last week.

These vids make me keen to try and strap my video camera to the bike, I'm too cheap to get a go pro, so will try and experiment.
    Hard to tell actually. I rode through at about 80. There was some loose gravel but it blended in so well to the new road surface i struggled to see what was clear and what wasnt. I would say it has been swept but i still took it easy.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by sil3nt View Post
    Hard to tell actually. I rode through at about 80. There was some loose gravel but it blended in so well to the new road surface i struggled to see what was clear and what wasnt. I would say it has been swept but i still took it easy.
    Did you video it in fast forward cause you seem to be moving pretty quickly!!!!

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Did you video it in fast forward cause you seem to be moving pretty quickly!!!!
    I sped up some parts of the video at the start

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    So whose looking after the hamilton section, I see Kerry is the name on the 2nd post. later Maha referes to CKAI and LOR and your'e also mentioned. Sounds like someting we should all get involved in - I will follow the leader - whoever that may be????

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...rch-2012/page4
    Ermmm...well I did think I was doing that bit but if Kerry has volunteered, that's fine by me, given that Saturday is usually a working day for me. Perhaps Kerry would be kind enough to communicate his intentions to me please? Just so I don't cock anything up. Thanks Kerry.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    We sure will - calendar entry going in for us now

CKAI always has something else on!!!!
    What can I say, I'm a popular fellow. I actually forgot about my mates wedding. When I was keenly telling Brooke about it and how I was gonna get work involved she decided to bust my buddle and tell me about the wedding I mean really! Who has weddings in March!?!?!

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    Cool vid sl3ent,

Big AL, Have a go.

I've made up a few clips now, posted on You Tube, Am now on Americas most wanted list for daring to dub copyright music. The vids are still up there tho.

Its quite neat seeing something rise up from trying something new. I am now learning to adjust the colour, brightness etc. I have made my own mounting on the handlebar. Now, I;m trying out the camera fixed to the helmet.
    " Rule books are for the Guidance of the Wise, and the Obedience of Fools"

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by awa355 View Post
    Big AL, Have a go.

I've made up a few clips now, posted on You Tube, Am now on Americas most wanted list for daring to dub copyright music. The vids are still up there tho.

Its quite neat seeing something rise up from trying something new. I am now learning to adjust the colour, brightness etc. I have made my own mounting on the handlebar. Now, I;m trying out the camera fixed to the helmet.
    When I've used a helmet mounted camera, I've discovered that my head wobbles around all over the place...(like Noddy FFS ). Well, in fact I am always looking round all over the place. I suppose that's good really but it makes for shit videos...
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    speed speed SPEED
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    What can I say, I'm a popular fellow. I actually forgot about my mates wedding. When I was keenly telling Brooke about it and how I was gonna get work involved she decided to bust my buddle and tell me about the wedding I mean really! Who has weddings in March!?!?!
    Um, I did. That was 6 years ago though......
    It's all Shits and Giggles until someone Giggles and Shits

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    When I've used a helmet mounted camera, I've discovered that my head wobbles around all over the place...(like Noddy FFS ). Well, in fact I am always looking round all over the place. I suppose that's good really but it makes for shit videos...
    Know what you mean. Unfortunatly, you need to be moving your head around when riding. I've stuck the mounting base to the helmet and now find need to angle it up slightly. The centre piece is supposed to come away from the base, but mine seems to be stuck tight.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn6TI4RhHVM

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Know what you mean. Unfortunatly, you need to be moving your head around when riding. I've stuck the mounting base to the helmet and now find need to angle it up slightly. The centre piece is supposed to come away from the base, but mine seems to be stuck tight.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn6TI4RhHVM
    I have a dual lock pad on the side of the helmet and can stick the camera on there. It's never fallen off - so far anyway. But I do loop a cord around the helmet strap just in case.

Getting the alignment right can be "interesting". I have various videos of a) the sky and b) the road whizzing by underneath. Haven't posted any of them on You-tube though...

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    I have a dual lock pad on the side of the helmet and can stick the camera on there. It's never fallen off - so far anyway. But I do loop a cord around the helmet strap just in case.

Getting the alignment right can be "interesting". I have various videos of a) the sky and b) the road whizzing by underneath. Haven't posted any of them on You-tube though...
    I have been playing with the You tube editing thingy. Trying to put some colour in and getting rid of the 'washed out' look. Not working too well so far. But what the f**k. I'm having fun.

I stuck the helmet base on my old open face helmet as I reckoned I wouldn,t use it. Now I can't get the damn thing off.

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeen View Post
    Um, I did. That was 6 years ago though......
    so did I (and my wife ) and every other person I know. Apparently it's the most popular month. Not too hot and not too cold apparently. I was just told when to turn up.

I have been playing with the You tube editing thingy. Trying to put some colour in and getting rid of the 'washed out' look. Not working too well so far. But what the f**k. I'm having fun.

I stuck the helmet base on my old open face helmet as I reckoned I wouldn,t use it. Now I can't get the damn thing off.
    I noticed those editing things on You Tube. I would have thought they'd take AGES to do a HD vid judging by how long it takes them to upload.

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    so did I (and my wife ) and every other person I know. Apparently it's the most popular month. Not too hot and not too cold apparently. I was just told when to turn up.

I noticed those editing things on You Tube. I would have thought they'd take AGES to do a HD vid judging by how long it takes them to upload.
    Mine is not High Definition. That may be the difference. Even a couple of my longer videos ( 7 minutes) uploaded in barely 10-15 minutes. If you edit on You tube, it takes a while before the new version is processed.

With Movie Maker, there isn't any way of editing colour, brightness,Temperture, saturation (whatever that is), that I know of. I might look for another 'free, REAL BASIC' vid editing programme that will let me tinker before uploading.
    Also, with MM, once I publish a movie, I dont seem able to dub over better music.

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    Mine is not High Definition. That may be the difference. Even a couple of my longer videos ( 7 minutes) uploaded in barely 10-15 minutes. If you edit on You tube, it takes a while before the new version is processed.

With Movie Maker, there isn't any way of editing colour, brightness,Temperture, saturation (whatever that is), that I know of. I might look for another 'free, REAL BASIC' vid editing programme that will let me tinker before uploading.
    Also, with MM, once I publish a movie, I dont seem able to dub over better music.
    http://www.virtualdub.org/

Thread Information