Page 477 of 534 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487527 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Blue prostate cancer charity ride to Auckland Sept 14th

We have done this the last 3 years and a well run ride and a well worthwhile cause and a chance to meet up with some excellent people

11 registered so far - good stuff. Hobbyhorse are you meeting us in Hams or at Caseyes place. be good to catch up again Rhys.

I see you have registered Mark, are you coming down to Hams to lead us back to your place

link to register

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/ca...end&e=3279&c=1

rumour has it there could be 300+ bikes

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    2014 BMW G650GS
    Murray we will have visitors staying with us for the weekend and I am not just sure how the day will play out ... I may have to cut it short and see you at Pakuranga.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Forecast for Sundays starting to come right - was showers in Auckland clearing by lunchtime. Now its showers in Hamilton clearing by lunch time and fine in Auckland.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    will be awaiting you and the gang from The Tron at home me ol mate. looking forward to a nice ride with a lot of mates on Sunday.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    2014 BMW G650GS
    Can you PM me your address and I will try and make it ... we do have house guests for the weekend so some negotiation may be needed.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200

Good Story about Sundays Charity ride

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/loca...-support-cause

Please note so that no-one gets lost finding Caseyes place those leaving from Kingsgate Hamilton, we will regroup at fruit shop top of Bombays. Trina will lead us in from there (I nearly got lost last time)

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/ca...014-9-14&c=all

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    After speaking with a few of the LOR group at the clubrooms tonight it appears that clicking on the link somehow automatically registers you in the calendar entry. Not quite sure how this happens but so be it. Anyway those wanting to join the blue ride for prostate cancer we are leaving sharp at 8.15 from Kingsgate Hotel Hamilton. We will do a count on departure and regroup just over the top of the Bombays at the fruit shop/restaurant (not the autobahn) from there we will ride as a group to caseyes place so he can lead us to placemakers pakuranga.

see you sunday

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    After speaking with a few of the LOR group at the clubrooms tonight it appears that clicking on the link somehow automatically registers you in the calendar entry. Not quite sure how this happens but so be it. Anyway those wanting to join the blue ride for prostate cancer we are leaving sharp at 8.15 from Kingsgate Hotel Hamilton. We will do a count on departure and regroup just over the top of the Bombays at the fruit shop/restaurant (not the autobahn) from there we will ride as a group to caseyes place so he can lead us to placemakers pakuranga.

see you sunday
    yup it added me... but I wont be heading south to meet up, Will see you there

Bike
    2017 Suzuki Dl1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post

see you sunday
    A very enjoyable ride despite the rain. It did cost me a bit though as I spent $215 on 2 items at the auction: $150 for a motorbike service, courtesy of the Motorcycle Doctors, and I'm sure they enjoy the trip to Alexandra to service my bike; and $65 for a Remington shaver (worth $140) that I don't really need, but tried to push the bidding up to something reasonable. I also won a $100 voucher for being the rider who had travelled the most distance, and 2 raffles. Well one raffle really, as one of the winning tickets wasn't mine. I was passed 3 tickets as the other Hamilton riders were leaving, and of course one of them was a winner, and I'll hand that prize over to the true winner on Wednesday night.
    Time to ride

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    A very enjoyable ride despite the rain. It did cost me a bit though as I spent $215 on 2 items at the auction: $150 for a motorbike service, courtesy of the Motorcycle Doctors, and I'm sure they enjoy the trip to Alexandra to service my bike; and $65 for a Remington shaver (worth $140) that I don't really need, but tried to push the bidding up to something reasonable. I also won a $100 voucher for being the rider who had travelled the most distance, and 2 raffles. Well one raffle really, as one of the winning tickets wasn't mine. I was passed 3 tickets as the other Hamilton riders were leaving, and of course one of them was a winner, and I'll hand that prize over to the true winner on Wednesday night.

Great to put a name to a face Jantar,enjoy the ride home, hope the weather Gods are kinder than they were today, though having said that, we none of us got too wet.
    Was a pleasant surprise to welcome hobbyhorse to our humble abode this morning, that BM'er is looking sharp as mate.
    Always a pleasure riding with the Waikato LOR and the southern FBMC'ers, looking forward to the school charity ride with you guys.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    What did I win

cheers for being so honest

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Great to put a name to a face Jantar,enjoy the ride home, hope the weather Gods are kinder than they were today, though having said that, we none of us got too wet.
    Was a pleasant surprise to welcome hobbyhorse to our humble abode this morning, that BM'er is looking sharp as mate.
    Always a pleasure riding with the Waikato LOR and the southern FBMC'ers, looking forward to the school charity ride with you guys.
    Next ride we will be on is the Viands pie shop and then to Okoroire on the 28th organised by FBMC. Will you be on it? If so a group of us will be heading over from Hamilton to meet up at Viands.

Jeez it was windy on Sunday - not the best of fun along the motorway!!

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200

Pie & Pint ride

More pies and more pints �

28TH SEPTEMBER

If anyone wants to meet up in Hamilton we will be looking at leaving from Kingsgate Hotel carpark - 10.45

Auckland group arriving at Kihikihi at
    approx 11.30am ish, thereabouts, around then, that sort of time, you know then-ish..

DETAILS FROM FATT MAX: we will head to Kihikihi to imbibe in a pie or 8 at our now well
    established official pie house, Viands Bakery.Once we have eaten, burped, farted and got the crumbs out of our beards (same goes
    for the guys) we will trundle over to the Arupuni Dam, stop for a quick look and a leg
    stretch plus any other bodily functions that may be necessary.
    From there its saddle up and head over to Putaruru (which I shall try and pronounce
    properly on the day) and through to the Okororie Hotel for a pint and a chin wag.

Once all done its make your own way home, hopefully fed and watered with a smile
    Cant wait for this one folks, lets do our thing and have a day out.

Bike
    he's back !!!
    your not travelling very far are you
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    If you're going through Putaruru, how about someone grabbing the tag from Domain rd and giving that a kick along.
    " Rule books are for the Guidance of the Wise, and the Obedience of Fools"

Thread Information