Page 479 of 534 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480481489529 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    he's back !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertwin Don View Post
    Not a good turn out for LOR
    I've noticed LOR seems to be going through a change having said that I haven't been on many if any rides for sometime summer may change that
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200

Coupla things

This from todays news

Police have dubbed the past two days as a "horror weekend" for motorcyclists in Waikato after a multitude of serious crashes, including one death. A man in his 70s was killed after his biked collided with a car on State Highway 25 north of Thames on Saturday.
    Just a few hours later a motorcyclist and his passenger were airlifted to hospital following a collision with a car in Waihi.

Police say the crashes come just as Waikato officers gear up for an operation targeting motorcyclists in the district.

Waikato road policing manager inspector Freda Grace says police are deeply concerned at the number of fatal motorcycle crashes this year.

"As we gear up for summer and the traffic picks up on popular coastal routes, we want motorcyclists and all other road users to take a moment to remember that the road is a social space involving people."

Labour Weekend

http://www.barrysheenetranstasman.co.nz/

I believe $20 entry Sunday Monday $10 Saturday and a group of us will be looking at heading up on the Sunday

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    Custom Ag100
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia01 View Post
    I've noticed LOR seems to be going through a change having said that I haven't been on many if any rides for sometime summer may change that
    Well it has been winter so lots of regos on hold.
    "Sorry Officer, umm.... my yellow power band got stuck wide open"

Bike
    he's back !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    Well it has been winter so lots of regos on hold.
    Project SCOOTER is on hold till Aug 2015 so only have one to worry about
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    '13 Repsol Thou'
    It's been around a year since I've moved to Hamilton and I still haven't been to this LOR meeting thing. I can't for the life of me find the startup page which tells you where you meet and what happens on the night. Do you go for a ride or just meet up for a beer or two. The Te Rapa tavern is like a 5min bicycle ride from where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    Turns out I was just being a n00b.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Wednesday night 5 pm onwards at table between bar and pool tables by main door.
    OK, might see you there tomorrow.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    '13 Repsol Thou'
    Thanks Caseye, was there a ride included or just the beer?

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    Turns out I was just being a n00b.

Bike
    Wednesday nights is usually just a meet, a pint and a burger, most Saturdays there's a ride look here for details.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Wednesday nights is usually just a meet, a pint and a burger, most Saturdays there's a ride look here for details.
    Sundays are ride days Mr Caseye.

Upcoming will be Barry Sheen day at Hampton Downs, Labour Weekend, Hamilton North end special needs school charity run (November some date),

and we might see whose interested in this

http://www.wima.org.nz/ 12th October

This was a great ride last year, huge turn out, very well run and controlled.

Also looking to see if a group wants to get together to head down to Whanganui street races Boxing day.

Anyone is more than welcome to put a ride up and we do tag along with the Fat Bikers Club for their rides if they head south of Auckland.

Wednesday night can get anywhere from 6 to 15 people - generally a natter about biking and life in general, try and win some bar tabs and catch up.

You be there tomorrow Mark??

Bike
    Op's, that right Sundaes is ride day.
    No rain an I'm inn, otherwise I'll be off to Bathurst next Wednesday so not then either. Will be down for the school ride though, for sure. Ratbag out with the SASS as we speak.

Bike
    Rocket 111 Touring (2010)
    We're heading for Wanganui on Boxing Day so may try to keep up with you guys. May even drop in for a pint tomorrow night.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by FLUB View Post
    We're heading for Wanganui on Boxing Day so may try to keep up with you guys. May even drop in for a pint tomorrow night.
    Make sure you go to the new Te Rapa Tavern - shifted a year ago to Sunshine Avenue - about 750mtrs from where the old one was.

Bike
    Great to catch up with the LOR at the Te Rapa tavern tonight.
    As always a pint and a burger for a tenner was fine fair and the talk quickly got to bikes and upcoming events.
    Will be looking into some of those in the next few days lads.
    Got a pic or two of those bewtiful Suzuki Bandits parked out back the Janty. Noted that the gold wing had moved out.
    Typical, aye, Get all the to the Tron of an arvo to nearly get killed by some stupid 20 something year old tart with 3 kids lined up across the back seat, of the main Franklin roundabout, she just wasn't going to let me take MY line around and off the round about, she literally kept attempting to drive into me. Got to a point where I simply had to wave to the guy out on my right giving me all the room he could and swerve rather widely around the front of her, that or ride straight into her drivers door. Bitch, a smile on her face all the way, had watched me go onto the roundabout and didn't move until I was literally on her. Knew I was there, just didn't not give a flying fuck, I seriously thought about riding into her door hard enough to screw it completely but not so hard as to damage the bandit.
    But Na, too much agro and stress for the kids, her, I'd have done it if she was on her own.
    Tried to kill me she did, eyes wide open, assasins smile on dial, didn't once actually bring her car to a stop, kept attempting to hit me in the side.
    Don't know how you lot ride around amongst those sorts down there everyday.
    Yep Wanganui sounds good mate, Ratbag said, hummmmm, K!

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    good to hear you made it home.

Jeez you didnt tell us about that - should have got her number - deal to those bastards

yep looking at boxing day whanganui races staying afterwards palmie north then do hastings & gentle annie (now my favourite NI ride) staying Taihape (hopefully get the house) home next day - full on 2 days

expressions of interest welcome now as we will need to book

did it last year with 3 nights away and a real blast and good time 8 so far showing interest

good turn out tonight about 16 people total

travel safe home Mr Jantar, good seeing you up here again and look forward to catching up next year.

yeah dont know who owned the goldwing with sidecar - had a good look round the clubrooms but no real candidates

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    oh also looks like a few will be heading up to pink ribbon ride on 12th October - leaving times TBC

Thread Information