Page 491 of 534 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    98 Bandit 1200

Thumbs up yep

Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Looking at upcoming rides looking at Paeroa street racing, Toyrun and possibly a trip away over Easter - either a Napier East coast or Northland Cape Reanga ride. Anyone interested
    Northland sounds good
    Live long and prosper ……………… or ride a motorbike

Bike
    2011 Kawasaki ZX-14 "Monster"
    There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there? -Clerks

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Hey guys Paeroa coming up fast and also the Toyrun.

Keep an eye out for this stolen bike

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...-bike-Hamilton

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Tomorrow I'm taking my 250 Virago down to Whakamaru, do a loop around Kaahu road, Poihipi, Tirohanga rd to Aitimuri, back along Ongaroto rd and either up through the Old Taupo road, or back through Bennydale way.

Wont be a fast ride, I'm happy to plod along around the 90-100k mark. Leaving the Te A Caltex at 10am. Any learners or others that want to tag along, just txt me on 027 6923454 before 9,30am.
    " Rule books are for the Guidance of the Wise, and the Obedience of Fools"

Bike
    '13 Repsol Thou'
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    I have two - a short one and a longer one.

1. Short: About 120km. Tron to Raglan, back to Ohautira Rd, up to Waingaro Rd (SH22), back to Ngaruawahia, to Whatawhata and back to Te Tron.

2. Longer: About 230km. Tron to Kihikihi, Arapuni Road, over the dam, south on Old Taupo to Tokoroa, Maraetai Rd to Whakamaru dam, back up Waipapa Rd to Parawera, to Kihikihi and return to Tron. Or, even better, turn around at Whakapapa and come back the same way you went.

So what's your in favour ride this year?
    1. Longer: Out to Paeroa, Waihi, Whangamata and back through Thames.

2. Short: I've been on a few rides around the Waikato but not enough to familiarize myself enough. Raglan is fun but not enough corners. I've done Waingaro Rd a couple of times and thats pretty nice

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    Turns out I was just being a n00b.

Bike
    A BLACK ONE
    Heading to Kawhia for a breakfast ride from dinsdale Caltex if anyone interested at 9:30
    - Save the drama for yo mama

Bike
    There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there? -Clerks

Bike
    Did anyone hear anything about the blue Kawasaki Ninja that was stolen and running from the cops around River Road in Hamilton this morning?

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries

Next Wednesday.

My next days off are next Weds/Thursday. As it will be too hot to chop wood or mow lawns, and Judy will be at work on Wednesday, I'm going to take a ride down around the area between Atiamuri/ Orakei Orako/ Waikiti Valley. Will probably cross the Waikato river on the Tutakau rd, wobble my way across to Waikiti valley and re cross the river at the Ohakuri dam. Will probably be a couple of short stretch of gravel in there somewhere. May do SH1 up to Tokoroa then ride the Old Taupo rd/ Maungatautari route home.

If anyone is interested, let me know by Tuesday night.

Bike
    Japanese Zero, Yer mama
    Quote Originally Posted by awa355 View Post
    My next days off are next Weds/Thursday. As it will be too hot to chop wood or mow lawns, and Judy will be at work on Wednesday, I'm going to take a ride down around the area between Atiamuri/ Orakei Orako/ Waikiti Valley. Will probably cross the Waikato river on the Tutakau rd, wobble my way across to Waikiti valley and re cross the river at the Ohakuri dam. Will probably be a couple of short stretch of gravel in there somewhere. May do SH1 up to Tokoroa then ride the Old Taupo rd/ Maungatautari route home.

Hmmm, To throw a sickie or not to throw a sickie ?. That is the question on my mind right now.. Very tempting...
    I've spent my money on bikes, booze and babes. The rest I've wasted....

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200

Cmon arthur sundays my only day off

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Cmon arthur sundays my only day off
    Unfortunately, Sunday is the middle of the week for me. I get every third weekend off. My next Sunday off will be 8th March. Will probably try for a ride somewhere then. Roads between Ngongataha and Tepuke might be interesting?

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Unfortunately, Sunday is the middle of the week for me. I get every third weekend off. My next Sunday off will be 8th March. Will probably try for a ride somewhere then. Roads between Ngongataha and Tepuke might be interesting?
    I think your photos are great and mentioned it at the clubrooms tonight. add it to your thread and this thread and I think you will be suprised at the takers. keep up the great work

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Remember Toyrun on 1st of March

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toy-run-2015.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	309173

leaving Kingsgate Hotel Hamilton 9.00 ish for a wee pootle through to Cambridge by 10.30 latest.

PAEROA THIS WEEKEND - SEE YA THERE SUNDAY - DIFFERENT PEOPLE HEADING UP AT DIFFERENT TIMES.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    [QUOTE=Murray;1130833561]Remember Toyrun on 1st of March

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toy-run-2015.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	309173

leaving Kingsgate Hotel Hamilton 9.00 ish for a wee pootle through to Cambridge by 10.30 latest.

Who's going. i beieve Caseye and Ratbag are coming down from Auckland to meet up

Thread Information