Page 494 of 534 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    I have found that I was far more confident on gravel on my 100cc scooter than on the little cruiser with the longer front forks.
    " Rule books are for the Guidance of the Wise, and the Obedience of Fools"

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia01 View Post
    Recently did Queenstown to Kinloch & NOT because I could, 2up saddle bags & pack 10km of gravel hard packed sort of, rolled into the Kinloch Lodge @9pm pillion not a happy camper mind you neither was I, then we had to do it AGAIN the next day on our way to Hokitika...
    Trinas not even happy being on the back on normal ride. I think she might be on the GB for this one

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Autumn morning rides can be the best. Air is cool, engines run better, you don't die of heat stroke, the tar hasn't melted and if you are early enough there is fuck all traffic to contend with.

Like today. Say what you like about Te Tron, there are some excellent morning rides to be had at this time of year and lots of top roads to ride.

Course, on the down side, all the local councils are resealing roads all over the place before the end of the financial year...
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    he's back !!!
    South Waikato back roads going on dusk is magic most resealing is done here & sweepers have been through, farmers have or are looking at drying off stock so once a day milking is happening which means fewer milk tankers to contend with took the ZX for a good blat up through Puahue/Parawera/Wharepapa Sth/Rotongata Rd/Pohara/Karapiro/Rotorangi home in time for dinner & lonely roads just how I like it
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries

Sunday ride.

Sorry Murray. My Sunday ride on the 29th is off. Have visitors arriving that I really want to catch up with. I do hope to get out on either Friday or Saturday for a run somewhere.

My Waiteti Valley ride is on the back burner for now.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Damn shame was looking forward to it - suppose its pubtime at 4.00 pm Sunday now and watch the cricket. What a shame

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Murray, Sunday is definitely out. I'm free to ride out somewhere tomorrow (Saturday), I thought I might visit some roads crossing the country between the Pyes Pa-Rotorua road and the main Rot-Tepuke highway. The weather might dictate if I get to anywhere. Throw a sickie and tag along.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by awa355 View Post
    Murray, Sunday is definitely out. I'm free to ride out somewhere tomorrow (Saturday), I thought I might visit some roads crossing the country between the Pyes Pa-Rotorua road and the main Rot-Tepuke highway. The weather might dictate if I get to anywhere. Throw a sickie and tag along.
    Work til 3.30 then off to Nightglo balloons festival - pity I couldnt fit in the Chiefs vs Cheetahs game at 4.30.

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Woke up to a beautiful sunny morning. Thought about you silly buggars at work.

So I went and rode here

then here.

and here.

and here.

and some more here.

Lovely day for riding.

Bike
    2011 Kawasaki ZX-14 "Monster"
    Lucky you, I'm still waiting for my Yoshimura R-55 full exhaust system to arrive... Stupid New Zealand customs are taking forever... Then I will be going for a nice ride
    There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there? -Clerks

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by awa355 View Post
    Woke up to a beautiful sunny morning. Thought about you silly buggars at work.

So I went and rode here ... then here ... and here ... and here ... and some more here.

Lovely day for riding.
    It must be extremely tiring having to do this sort of "work" when others have other work to do... but as you say "someone has to do it!".

Keep the pics coming, don't want people to forget how hard you are working...

BTW, where's that bit through the forest area?

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    It must be extremely tiring having to do this sort of "work" when others have other work to do... but as you say "someone has to do it!".

Keep the pics coming, don't want people to forget how hard you are working...

BTW, where's that bit through the forest area?
    It is on the Kawhia road. Just trees along side the stream out of Otorohanga. As far as work goes, I'm back into it tonight anyway. 17 nights with 2 off next week. Three weeks before my next weekend off.

Bike
    Tapatalk failed
    There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there? -Clerks

Bike
    https://youtu.be/UlkWoCNiVNI
    This is how you "Kawhia"... Make a video about it

Bike
    he's back !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroIndex View Post
    Lucky you, I'm still waiting for my Yoshimura R-55 full exhaust system to arrive... Stupid New Zealand customs are taking forever... Then I will be going for a nice ride
    what $$ for these landed ? was thinking of some for my ZX but like the Blacked out M4's
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Thread Information