Page 196 of 534 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Yeah, I'll hit hampton when I get my new bike
    Mate said it was a good idea doing Puke first, if I'd done HD then Puke I'd have been let down, where as I had a ball the other day.

Sunday ride sounds like fun, providing there's no rain I'll pop out
    Whats the new bike going to be?

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Sunday 10
    Cloudy periods, with a few showers at first. Westerly winds

A few of us are doing a short ride on Sunday. Leaving Kingsgate Hotel 10amish heading out past mystery creek over the dam through the Hobbiton road and to Okoroire for coffe. Way back probably old taupo road. Not a long trip and back in time to get a leaner at the Te Rapa and watch Bathhurst from 2ish onwards.

will put in the calendar. Register if turning up so we wait for you!
    I'll see what the guts is closer to the day. If time allows I will truck along. Don't hang about waiting though if I am not there when it's time to go - anything is possible this weekend.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Yeah, I'll hit hampton when I get my new bike
    Mate said it was a good idea doing Puke first, if I'd done HD then Puke I'd have been let down, where as I had a ball the other day.

Sunday ride sounds like fun, providing there's no rain I'll pop out
    Me, I wouldn't touch Pukky with a barge pole only cause I've never liked the place. That's why I hit Taupo as my first track. Manfield is meant to be bloody cool as well (well that's why the father-in-law says anyway).

Cool that you enjoyed it though. That's the main thing.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by sil3ntwar View Post
    Whats the new bike going to be?
    Probably a CBR GSXR or R 600cc 4 banger. I'm going to ignore my licensing laws for 6 months

Yeah Puke is shit, I wont be hurrying back there, the bumps on the first corner are quite a test of balls. I managed to go round there tapped out in 5th a few times. But yeah, really want something with a bit more grunts.

Bike
    Custom Bonnie
    Blog Entries
    Sunday 10
    A few of us are doing a short ride on Sunday. Leaving Kingsgate Hotel 10amish heading out past mystery creek over the dam through the Hobbiton road and to Okoroire for coffe. Way back probably old taupo road. Not a long trip and back in time to get a leaner at the Te Rapa and watch Bathhurst from 2ish onwards.

will put in the calendar. Register if turning up so we wait for you!
    Me and the old girl might come along. Not definite yet so if we're not there at 10 carry on without us, cheers.
    [CENTER]Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

Bike
    VTX
    i will be in for that at least the trip down may have to bugger off to TGA after coffee
    is the breakfast avalible on sunday ?
    Some people are like Slinky’s. Pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs

Bike
    V Rod
    Add me as another possible, if I aint there by 9.50, i wont be coming.

Cheers
    There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets

Bike
    '03 Ducati Monster
    What an outstanding day, ill come along for a laxed out ride.
    Cheers
    Adam

Bike
    07XL650V, 89GPX250F
    So did you lads get out and about or what ?

Bike
    '03 Ducati Monster
    excellent day out. cheers all, roll on summer!!

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Nice wee ride 8 bikes (and 1 car) did the trip. Good to see Don make it along and welcome to Adam (dori) and Peter for his first ride with some of the group. Nice little pootle, good coffee and lots of interesting bikes at Okoroire. Quick trip back and a few of us watched Bathurst at the te Rapa for a while.

Roll on the next fine Sunday and still looking at SH22 to Port Waikato or the lighthouse trip.

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Nice wee ride 8 bikes (and 1 car) did the trip. Good to see Don make it along and welcome to Adam (dori) and Peter for his first ride with some of the group. Nice little pootle, good coffee and lots of interesting bikes at Okoroire. Quick trip back and a few of us watched Bathurst at the te Rapa for a while.

Roll on the next fine Sunday and still looking at SH22 to Port Waikato or the lighthouse trip.
    Good you lot had a nice little ride. My ride down to the 'naki was pretty good. Wifey decided to up the pace through the gorge in the car so we had a little carve session while I was following her. And then we hit Mt Messenger!!!!!! Holy shit that has got to be the worse piece of "road" I've ever travelling on in NZ. It was always a bit cut up but they were pretty good at maintaining it. Now...on one particular corner I was actually bounced across to the other side of the road. I did have a giggle as that though.

Ride back after The Great Race last night was rubbish too, only because of the weather being that annoying half-assed drizzle.

I'm hoping to finally pop out for a ride wit chu fallas next w/e. Of course, I haven't been told if we have any plans that have been booked for weeks so here's hoping the weather and that doesn't change.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Saturday 16
    Cloudy periods. Westerlies.

Sunday 17
    Dry. Westerlies

Will decide on Route on Wednesday at Te Rapa tavern - Looks all good for the weekend and hopefully everyones not to busy???

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    I have a presentation i need to practice for. Will try and make it though. Itching for a decent ride! (or its the crabs i dunno)

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200

Sunday 17th October Ride

Calendar entry is up there - register if attending - subject to change

Thread Information