Page 201 of 534 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    There be anyone breakfasting? Brooke suggested we pop over and catch up with some of ya (the others aren't worth catching up with ) since we have to buy some stuff for the mini in the big smoke.

Can't ride because it's "service the mini since we're selling it to buy a ute day" today. I admit that it's a mouth full but Brooke didn't like my idea of calling it Operation Half Car.
    Did you go? I was going to pop in with my daughter, but things conspired against us and we didn't make it. I would like to catch up with you some time!

Bike
    Superduke 990
    St.Jim and St.Heather led 7 of us on a merry journey in the sunshine today, keeping us to a very sensible speed at all the sensible times. Don't know what the route was, but saw some more of the Waikato that I'd never visited before and experienced some lovely twisty roads. Ended up at the Bus-stop (I think?) cafe at Mangakino.

If you are ever headed to Mangakino on a sunny day like today was - take your togs! Oh, and cash too, 'cos they don't have eftpos.

Back home via Te Kuiti and a quick stop at Tiffany's cafe. Casualty of the day was silentwar's side-stand, shaking itself loose after he passed through the sound barrier. Didn't see much police presence on the road, one camera-van just before Ohaupo.

Nice way to spend a nice day. Cheers folks.

WELLINGTON: Tag-o-rama

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by wysper View Post
    Did you go? I was going to pop in with my daughter, but things conspired against us and we didn't make it. I would like to catch up with you some time!
    Yeah we did. Everyone buggered off while we were having brekky so the 3 of us ate alone. Unfortunately, with us being there so "late" for breakfast I had to do the right thing and help them get rid of the food.

Bugger!

Was wondering if you would pop in. It's be AGES!

Bike
    bandit 1200s

Post I've got one

Can't ride because it's "service the mini since we're selling it to buy a ute day" today..
    I'm going to sell my ute if anyones interested, single cab Nissan Navara 2.7 diesel
    Lifes Just one big ride - buckle up or hang on

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Anyone ride today?

Despite being totally foobahed after a weekend of dance competition (and don't bloody ask - we did shit ) I ventured out this morning - looped through Rotowaro Rd from Huntly and back to Ngaruawahia. Love that road - twisty, quite fast and little traffic...

Met one copper at Te Kowhai - only one I saw.

I actually PASSED A BIKE on the Waingaro Road.... Damn - that doesn't happen very often...maybe it was someone on their first ever ride...yeah - that MUST be it...
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    Anyone ride today?

Despite being totally foobahed after a weekend of dance competition (and don't bloody ask - we did shit ) I ventured out this morning - looped through Rotowaro Rd from Huntly and back to Ngaruawahia. Love that road - twisty, quite fast and little traffic...

Met one copper at Te Kowhai - only one I saw.

I actually PASSED A BIKE on the Waingaro Road.... Damn - that doesn't happen very often...maybe it was someone on their first ever ride...yeah - that MUST be it...
    Yeah I did that road today. Went along there, back onto the 22, got to my mates, turned around and did it again except headed towards ragtown.

Sorry to ditch the ride yesterday, spotted a road I've been meaning to ride so went and did that instead

Bike
    2018 GSXS1000
    Blog Entries
    fuck yeah...
    hamilton-napier-te kuiti-hamilton

had a bit of fun with a group of guys on RSV-Blackbird-Busa trying to keep the pace on the knobbly shod DR...
    Had trouble trying to get the RSV around the outside

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    I'm going to sell my ute if anyones interested, single cab Nissan Navara 2.7 diesel
    We need a double because of the money sucker.

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by carver View Post
    fuck yeah...
    hamilton-napier-te kuiti-hamilton

had a bit of fun with a group of guys on RSV-Blackbird-Busa trying to keep the pace on the knobbly shod DR...
    Had trouble trying to get the RSV around the outside
    yeah, looks like I will have the pleasure of a run from hammy to gisborne on xmas eve after work on the mighty DR. Hope my arse forgives me after that one!

We need a double because of the money sucker.
    ahhh but you love'm doncha!

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    yeah, looks like I will have the pleasure of a run from hammy to gisborne on xmas eve after work on the mighty DR. Hope my arse forgives me after that one!
    Since I've done the napier ride I've been thinking of doing the Gizzy mission next. Gotta find a reason to though.

ahhh but you love'm doncha!
    I tell ya, the last 2 nights not so much. The bugger has been taking 3 hours to go to sleep then waking us up at 6am as well as through the night! Hopefully we've sorted it though. If not, I think Brooke might kill me tomorrow. She's none-too-happy since the truck we were looking at might have gone. It was a bloody good price too.

Oh well, too slow off the mark if it has.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200

Not a Laxed Out Ride but a BFTP one

Looking to see if anyone is interested in this Sunday 7th November meet up with some blast from the past bikers. let me know so we can book!!

Have a loose plan for a Sunday afternoon/twilight run.
    Starting around late afternoon and finishing with tea @Naike Caves Cafe covering twisty sealed roads around the North Waikato.
    Run will start at Huntly and Mercer respectivly so as to appease the Auckland and Hamilton crews, and then the 2 groups will converge and continue on to the cafe for tea, maybe go see the monster wind thingame before tea as it's just a bit further down the same road and it's sealed to the turbine bit.
    Thinking about 2- 2.5 hrs of scenic Waikato then dinner at around 6pm should have you fed and heading home by 7- 7.30 which still gives decent daylight. I have checked with the cafe and they can be ready and waiting to do us an early tea if I give numbers prior, so there will be none of that swamping a hungie bunch of BFTP'ers tends to do to an eatery.
    Date will be 7th of next month depending on avaliability of a few helpers.
    So who's keen?

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    Various
    Graeme Crosby will be down at the Hamilton Motorcycle Club clubnite on Thursday 4th November promoting his autobiography "Croz Larrikin Biker". Doors open at 7.30 all welcome.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Looking to see if anyone is interested in this Sunday 7th November meet up with some blast from the past bikers. let me know so we can book!!
    Will need numbers if anyone interested by 4th November

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcktfsh View Post
    Graeme Crosby will be down at the Hamilton Motorcycle Club clubnite on Thursday 4th November promoting his autobiography "Croz Larrikin Biker". Doors open at 7.30 all welcome.
    REALLLY - thats cool... will there be copies to buy on the night? if so what price?

Bike
    1999 TRX850K
    You know you have not ridden for a while when you borrow your old mans Yamaha TRX 850 and go for a good tyre scrubbing session... feel Great!, Then 1 hour later have your lower back muscles collapse and not be able to walk for the next 2 days, bed ridden for Tuesday.

LOL!!!

Lesson Learn t : Keep Riding!!! a.k.a Buy a cheaper bike so you don't have to sell it :P

Other lesson, Rock climbing 2-3 times a week is doing nothing for my lower back!

Hope all is well on the Laxy front

Thread Information