Page 239 of 534 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    12 Bikes left with 3 Pillion passengers - Went through TA and towards Otoranhanga and turned off to the east and ended up at Wharepapa cafe, where we met up with a group of bikes from Rotorua. 178 kms on the clock when parking up. Great ride and roads (thanks Milan for the route) and only downside was Warr getting a flat which a pando and bung could not fix.
    Never mind theres a nice bike on the side of the road somewhere for someone. Thanks to those who pillioned Warren and his pillion back to Hams. How many scrapes was it Glenn?? First one was pulling out of the cafe and seemed like only inches to spare from bike to road many times.

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    05 iHornet 900
    Was a nice route to get around till my front tyre went flat! I have some days off so are heading off later for the recovery.
    I located the phone number for the place I left it and made contact with them, so all good.
    Many thanks to Quasi and Glenn for the return leg of the journey.
    Is the bruising showing up on your back yet Brett ?

Bike
    he's back !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by awa355 View Post
    Trucks were made to carry racecars TO the track, not go out and butcher the race track surface.
    it was recently proven that butcher the race track surface does not happen when the trucks are out there doing the business
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    2009 Suzuki 650cc
    It was a great ride! I loved the Ngaroma Road. Great weather too. I was wearing my new warm thick gloves yesterday and had trouble finding the indicator button, so sorry to all those who noticed when I thought my indicator was on but it wasn't! I ended up tooting quite a bit because I hit the horn instead! (fat lot of use...). At least I didn't drop my bike this time eh Milan!

Didn't we head East from Otorohanga Murray? And - did anyone notice Murray was SPEEDING on the way back after Te Awamutu? Shame on you Murray (you can stop lecturing me now ;-))

Bike
    newer, redder, faster & ...louder
    Just love the country through Ngaroma - farmland like NZ was like 50 yrs ago - no multi million dollar diary farms, no large herds , & just the good old homesteads on drystock runs - love it. Its very much like SH 43 I reckon. The road was in pretty good nick as well & I don't think I saw a car anywhere through there ?? & mztulip we have no indicators to replace this time , & misred managed to stay on the tarmac all day as well LOL (but don't tell her I said that!!)
    If you don't know where you are going , any road will get you there ............

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by MzTulip View Post
    It was a great ride! I loved the Ngaroma Road. Great weather too. I was wearing my new warm thick gloves yesterday and had trouble finding the indicator button, so sorry to all those who noticed when I thought my indicator was on but it wasn't! I ended up tooting quite a bit because I hit the horn instead! (fat lot of use...). At least I didn't drop my bike this time eh Milan!

Didn't we head East from Otorohanga Murray? And - did anyone notice Murray was SPEEDING on the way back after Te Awamutu? Shame on you Murray (you can stop lecturing me now ;-))
    The reason Murray speeds on the way back is generally because it takes about 200km for the Honda to wind up to the legal limit He doesn't have the heart to slow it down

Love Ngaroma Rd as well. Only done it once and always wanted to jump on it again. Bugger I was flat out this weekend 'cause it would have been a good ride. My loss.

Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    Just love the country through Ngaroma - farmland like NZ was like 50 yrs ago - no multi million dollar diary farms, no large herds , & just the good old homesteads on drystock runs - love it. Its very much like SH 43 I reckon. The road was in pretty good nick as well & I don't think I saw a car anywhere through there ?? & mztulip we have no indicators to replace this time , & misred managed to stay on the tarmac all day as well LOL (but don't tell her I said that!!)
    The roads around there always seem to be pretty sweet. In the middle of winter they can get surprisingly icy in the shade though. They are super cool roads. Flowing corners and the crazy tight stuff is at a minimum.

PS: Does anyone else have a problem with using the "go to first unread post" button. The map put up by bi-winning earlier confuses my computer and it ends up bouncing back to the map putting the cursor in the search field of it. Trying to work out if it was just me and maybe my browser.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    The reason Murray speeds on the way back is generally because it takes about 200km for the Honda to wind up to the legal limit He doesn't have the heart to slow it down

COULD BE COS THE PUB IS CALLING!!

PS: Does anyone else have a problem with using the "go to first unread post" button. The map put up by bi-winning earlier confuses my computer and it ends up bouncing back to the map putting the cursor in the search field of it. Trying to work out if it was just me and maybe my browser.
    yep but now on a new page it seems to have gone

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    2005 R6
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    The map put up by bi-winning earlier confuses my computer
    Has that helped? (I deleted it)

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    yep but now on a new page it seems to have gone
    I have mine set to show 50 or something posts per page so I don't have as many pages.

Quote Originally Posted by bi-winning View Post
    Has that helped? (I deleted it)
    haha I was wondering why it didn't do it. I was thinking it made me a liar then I saw this. Cheers . Kinda weird that it was even happening though. Never had that before although Chrome is playing silly buggers with my business internet banking. Have to use another browser. Bloody technology.

Bike
    Japanese Zero, Yer mama
    Hi all. First time poster on here. I just traded the Adventure bike on my new roadbike and am looking for some people to ride with in the Hamilton area. Hope this is the right forum to join. How and where are the rides organized from. Would love to join and meet few KBers from here. Cheers
    I've spent my money on bikes, booze and babes. The rest I've wasted....

Bike
    speed speed SPEED
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
    Hi all. Firt time poster on here. I just traded the Adventure bike on my new roadbike and am looking for some people to ride with in the Hamilton area. Hope this is the right forum to join. How and where are the rides organized from. Would love to join and meet few KBers from here. Cheers
    How're goin. Yup right thread, Rides are usually discussed Wednesday night at the Te Rapa tavern and leave the Kingsgate hotel 10:30 - 11:00 on Sunday morning, just getting back into them as I've FINALLY got my own bike to ride again Good bunch 'o people, lots of different skill levels so should be a possie in the pack for you. A few of these guys are meeting at Momento on Hood St to sort a ride for this Weekend, check out the Waikato tag o rama thread.
    It's all Shits and Giggles until someone Giggles and Shits

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeen View Post
    A few of these guys are meeting at Momento on Hood St to sort a ride for this Weekend, check out the Waikato tag o rama thread.
    When is that meeting?

Bike
    speed speed SPEED
    Quote Originally Posted by wysper View Post
    When is that meeting?
    Meet for coffee to discuss Saturday 4 June 10.00 am at Momento corner Victoria and Hood Streets
    It's all Shits and Giggles until someone Giggles and Shits

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeen View Post
    Meet for coffee to discuss Saturday 4 June 10.00 am at Momento corner Victoria and Hood Streets
    Might come along, even if it is just for the coffee.

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    So i don't have a 250 for my license next week

The GPX has a WOF (although not according to carjam?) but Marie hasn't paid the rego (she rides it everyday not me figured she would take care of it!).

Tried Ham Honda they have an XR250 but not so sure about riding a dual purpose for the first time while sitting a test...

Could rego the GPX but that would mean finding money that i dont have from somewhere.

Thread Information