Page 270 of 534 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeen View Post
    Hahahaha, just you wait.....
    haha at least when he's old enough to ride the bus himself the in-laws have demanded he go down to them in New Plymouth every weekends. Two's old enough isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by wysper View Post
    Yeah, the no sleep bit is one of the hardest things when parenting, everything becomes infinitely more difficult when you are tired.
    God, I remember when he was fresh, Brooke and I would walk around like zombies. And that was when Brooke did most of the getting up!

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
    Got some ear plugs if you want for a good nights sleep
    haha well apparently, he woke up 3 times last night and I slept through all of them! I only woke up with one of them because Brooke decided she'd make a racket getting up. The nerve of some people.

Bike
    70's Superbikes
    Sweet ride
    Great to go to new places and I never knew about the lighthouse, it was very cool, too cool for swimming
    Might need to take a more compatable bike next time out.
    I will be organising a twilight ride for BFTP doing some twisties around '22' and pizza at Nikau Caves next Sunday, we don't mind if a few moderns come along if anyone's interested?
    Blast From The Past Axis of Oil

Bike
    Custom Ag100
    Yeah great ride today guys, 400ks. Found my tank range = 350ks

Bloody BP had run out of 98, but big ups to Dan for a splash to get me to next station.

'til next time.

Bike
    None :(

murray and trina

these two spent there saturday afternoon to help me (i recall 3 dogs and left cornering) - so wednesday coming its my shout for your burger and beer at te rapa tav - please let me know what time everyone is to turn up.

my wife is soooo excited to meet a bunch of bikers...

i tightend my chain and did a trip to cambridge no problem.

Bike
    Japanese Zero, Yer mama
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    I only woke up with one of them because Brooke decided she'd make a racket getting up. The nerve of some people.
    How inconsiderate...
    I've spent my money on bikes, booze and babes. The rest I've wasted....

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by wharekura View Post
    these two spent there saturday afternoon to help me (i recall 3 dogs and left cornering) - so wednesday coming its my shout for your burger and beer at te rapa tav - please let me know what time everyone is to turn up.

my wife is soooo excited to meet a bunch of bikers...

i tightend my chain and did a trip to cambridge no problem.
    We will be there by 5.30 - see you Wednesday

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgyiti View Post
    Sweet ride
    I will be organising a twilight ride for BFTP doing some twisties around '22' and pizza at Nikau Caves next Sunday, we don't mind if a few moderns come along if anyone's interested?
    Would love to come as LOR have no planned ride for bext Sunday (20th) however we (me and Trina) will be in Palmie for the weekend. Have a good one

Bike
    None :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    We will be there by 5.30 - see you Wednesday
    sure thing - don't get your order, we'll get yours and trinas.

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Went for a run this afternoon. Out past Wharepapa sth, Aotearoa rd. Lots of winding tight corners, Last 8 k's are tight rough gravel. Fantastic views tho. Turned left at the Ngaroma end, straight across Waipapa rd, more gravel along Huirimu rd, smooth, clean and got the crusier up to 90k's in places, lots of fun. New seal on Pukewhau rd. Left onto Waipapard, right into Kahorekau rd, Aotearoa, and back to Te A.

Had a quick stop at home, removed the windshield to see what difference it would make and out to Raglan to pick up the Tag a rama pic.

Lots of magic corners, enough gravel to make the ride interesting, Lovely views.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Huirimu 2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	379.2 KB 
ID:	250664   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aotearoa 3.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	443.9 KB 
ID:	250663  
    " Rule books are for the Guidance of the Wise, and the Obedience of Fools"

Bike
    70's Superbikes
    Blast From The Past Axis of Oil

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgyiti View Post
    So its on the 27th November - may be able to make it after the charity ride we have planned finishes.

Bike
    VTX

Angry

hi guys and gals

dont think i will be out to play for a few weeks got hit from behind on the way home last ride out stoped behind 2 cars for stop sign they took off i pulled up to the intersection and stoped and guy behind me didnt sunted me forward about 3 feet no damage to me but broke licance plate light and folded the rear gaurd against the back wheel probibly bent brakets for gaurd to have just had honda price up $ 4000.00 for parts shit the rear gaurd is $2900.00 thank god the other guys insurance is paying for this so wont be out to play for a few weeks will see you when able

glenn
    Some people are like Slinky’s. Pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs

Bike
    05 iHornet 900
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
    hi guys and gals
    ....... got hit from behind on the way home last ride........
    glenn
    That sucks .. It recalls to me one winters day following ( at a safe distance of course) a taxi with a fogged up rear window.
    The guy stopped dead in the middle of the road and proceeded to reverse into me!
    I had stopped but had nowhere to go. Fortunately somehow he did realise or something and stopped but not before he had ripped his number-plate off on my front tyre !
    Phew .. no damage to me or bike .. but the craziest things can happen out there !!

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
    dont think i will be out to play for a few weeks got hit from behind on the way home last ride out stoped behind 2 cars for stop sign they took off i pulled up to the intersection and stoped and guy behind me didnt sunted me forward about 3 feet
    glenn
    Bummer Pumbaa - how can anyone not see your bike??? Unbelievable - at least your all OK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Warr View Post
    Fortunately somehow he did realise or something and stopped but not before he had ripped his number-plate off on my front tyre !
    Tyre was probably down to the canvas anyway so you should have scored a new one out of it

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr View Post
    That sucks .. It recalls to me one winters day following ( at a safe distance of course) a taxi with a fogged up rear window.
    The guy stopped dead in the middle of the road and proceeded to reverse into me!
    I had stopped but had nowhere to go. Fortunately somehow he did realise or something and stopped but not before he had ripped his number-plate off on my front tyre !
    Phew .. no damage to me or bike .. but the craziest things can happen out there !!
    See, I've often wondered how this sort of thing would work without the likes witnesses. Since we have this general "you hit someone from behind you're generally in the wrong" rule, if a moron reverses into you like this and there's no witnesses to say they're a moron (and they lie), it could be a hard one to prove. It's kinda a good "rule of thumb" but there's been a few that have been caught out when they shouldn't have.

Thread Information