Page 279 of 534 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
    If it was Blue Triumph Daytona, then it possibly was Ckai
    Only if the missus was doubling me I can't get me hands on it any more!

Bike
    Japanese Zero, Yer mama
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    Only if the missus was doubling me I can't get me hands on it any more!
    Did you loose the privlages again?
    I've spent my money on bikes, booze and babes. The rest I've wasted....

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    Quote Originally Posted by wharekura View Post
    So I assume XP SP3. Does it also happen on FFox and (without poisioning you pc 2 much) IE7/8 or 9?
    IE 8 works fine. Will check chrome on the laptop.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600

Relay Ride March 3rd 2012

If you have a look HERE, you will see what this is about.

Maha has asked me if I'd liaise with local riders to get our section of this relay sorted - a task I am happy to accept. BUT - I may well be working on the day if I can't get a reliever for the shop.

So I thought the LOR group would be very useful for this task. If I can get the reliever, I'd be happy to be baton carrier but we really need a small (or large) fleet of bikes to make an impact. Which is where the LOR comes into the picture. If I can't ride, we'd need someone else to carry the baton and a fleet of others to accompany that rider.

The ride itself, at this stage anyway, would involve meeting the baton carrier from the Taupo area at a location yet to be decided, and carrying it through to where we meet with the next stage riders - again at a location to be decided. We'd be heading Norf by the way.

This is really just advanced notice to get people thinking about it. Once we are through the loony season, I'll remind us all of the event and start recruiting participants - prolly put a calendar entry up as well.

So have a think about it, read Maha's post and keep it in mind for the new year.

I'll come back to this in January.

Thanks all.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
    Did you loose the privlages again?
    I don't think I even had the privileges

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post

Maha has asked me if I'd liaise with local riders to get our section of this relay sorted - a task I am happy to accept. BUT - I may well be working on the day if I can't get a reliever for the shop.

So I thought the LOR group would be very useful for this task. If I can get the reliever, I'd be happy to be baton carrier but we really need a small (or large) fleet of bikes to make an impact. Which is where the LOR comes into the picture. If I can't ride, we'd need someone else to carry the baton and a fleet of others to accompany that rider.

The ride itself, at this stage anyway, would involve meeting the baton carrier from the Taupo area at a location yet to be decided, and carrying it through to where we meet with the next stage riders - again at a location to be decided. We'd be heading Norf by the way.

This is really just advanced notice to get people thinking about it. Once we are through the loony season, I'll remind us all of the event and start recruiting participants - prolly put a calendar entry up as well.

So have a think about it, read Maha's post and keep it in mind for the new year.

Thanks all.
    Bloody cool idea. I'm dead keen. I'll have a talk to our boss and see if we can get a group together from the company as well since this is kinda our thing. Pity it wasn't a work day, would have made a good excuse to go for a ride and get paid

EDIT: SON OF A BITCH!! I thought the date sounded familiar. Turns out I've got a stupid wedding to go too. I think they'll notice me not turning up since I'm the best man. Hopefully I can still get work behind it. It's always harder when you're not directly involved in something.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    Bloody cool idea. I'm dead keen. I'll have a talk to our boss and see if we can get a group together from the company as well since this is kinda our thing. Pity it wasn't a work day, would have made a good excuse to go for a ride and get paid
    Thanks ckai, sounds great.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!

Thumbs up

That Maha gets around doesn't he? I'm sure it will be a good day and for a good cause.
    Just a note from the BFTP and the SATNR riders to say have a Merry Christmas you WLOR's take care out there and enjoy the open road.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    1999 Kawasaki zx6r
    Just about to go to bed and seeing as its after 12 i thought i would say merry Christmas to all, hope you have a good day and that you all get new bikes as presents

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200

Clubrooms Update

For those that attend Wednesday nights at the Rapa - please be advised that the kitchen is closed for the next 10 days - so NO Burger & Fries and pint of juice meal deal available. They are still doing deep fried food - i.e. chips, wedges and fish bites and pies I believe.

Have a great new years

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post

Thanks all.
    So whose looking after the hamilton section, I see Kerry is the name on the 2nd post. later Maha referes to CKAI and LOR and your'e also mentioned. Sounds like someting we should all get involved in - I will follow the leader - whoever that may be????

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...rch-2012/page4

Bike
    Its a Boat

Kerry is the Hamilton Contact

Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    So whose looking after the hamilton section, I see Kerry is the name on the 2nd post. later Maha referes to CKAI and LOR and your'e also mentioned. Sounds like someting we should all get involved in - I will follow the leader - whoever that may be????

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...rch-2012/page4
    Cheers Murray...

ckai went onto say that he has something else on that day...
    Kerry pm'd me yesterday saying that he could/would do anything to help.
    I made the call and put his name on the list.
    The LOR's can get in and support this and Kerry?...all play a part?

Mark

Bike
    1973 Laverda SF1

3 March Ride

Murray I'll catch up with you all at a club night early in the new year, have a personal interest in the topic hence my offer to assist.

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    My little GPX 250 has been sitting in the garage for about 6 months in pieces. Decided i better get someone to fix it. So $700 later "Orca" (plastic welding has left her black and white you see) is back running. Took her for a ride yesterday

Needs a new rear shock and probably new forks.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    Cheers Murray...

The LOR's can get in and support this and Kerry?...all play a part?

Mark
    We sure will - calendar entry going in for us now

CKAI always has something else on!!!!

Thread Information