Page 392 of 534 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    1999 TRX850K

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs JMK View Post
    Looks like it must be time for a Laxed Out Riders reunion

I do not have too much riding left on my registration before I go on holiday, but this month, and early next month I should get the odd ride in . Then I better lay into the bike over winter doing the valve shims and what ever else needs doing (Prolly nothing)

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by JafaSaffer View Post
    Hey I'm heading around the Coromandel Sunday if you guys want to meet up in Kopu let me know.
    Wasnt looking at going up that far - turning east at Paeroa

Quote Originally Posted by arcane12 View Post
    Gold coin donation seems to be the asking price
    You got it in $1 or even $2

Quote Originally Posted by Leyton View Post
    Wow, you guys are still posting and going! Awesomeness!
    in many different ways - the clubrroms is still open on Wednesday nights (if you allowed out)

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200

Ride on Sunday to the Mount

Very good turn out last night at the Clubrooms and good to see Leyton again and get to say hello to Jantar , a visitor to the area.

General consensus was TIME TO RIDE so its a go for the trip over to the Mount for a Look-See at the Hot Rod and Bike display (Gold Coin Entry)

Ride is in the calendar and forecast is gooed.
    Register if you are coming and dont want us to leave without you or otherwise see you Sunday morning.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/ca...013-3-10&c=all

About 280 kms

Bike
    2017 Suzuki Dl1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    General consensus was TIME TO RIDE so its a go for the trip over to the Mount for a Look-See at the Hot Rod and Bike display (Gold Coin Entry)

About 280 kms
    Mmm. I'm leaving around 08:30 for the Coro and Whitianga. Maybe I'll come back via the Kaimais. If you folk are planning to stop somewhere on the way back where would that be? I'll check this thread before I head out tomorrow.
    Time to ride

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    Mmm. I'm leaving around 08:30 for the Coro and Whitianga. Maybe I'll come back via the Kaimais. If you folk are planning to stop somewhere on the way back where would that be? I'll check this thread before I head out tomorrow.
    generally stop at the look out on the Kaimais prob be there bout 1.30 - 2.00 pm - wouldnt wait for us though.

Theres always the clubrooms (Te Rapa) 4-4.30 and catch the Blues playing the Bulls or jusrt have a coldie

cheers

Bike
    Custom Nifty-Fiity. SR71
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    Kopu at 11am sounds like a plan Jaffa.

Will update later in the week.
    I'll decide in morning if I'll come out too but a bit tight for cash as we bought a new car today. Also an targetting to do the next playday at Hamptons on March 29th if the bike group doesnt fill up by the end of next week. Will txt in the morning if am keen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i just slammed my cock in the car door. Im going to complain to holden, as they didnt put a sign on the door advising me to either wear pants, or avoid slamming it on my penis.
    Fucksake. Hang yourself.

Bike
    2017 Suzuki Dl1000
    I must read threads with more care. I went for a ride today. Had lunch at Whitianga, then down to Waihi. Back roads to Matamata, and arrived home about an hour ago. Saw plenty of bikes too.
    Time to ride

Bike
    2007 GSR 600

Break Down at lights!

I have to thank the public who were stuck behind me at the Wairere Iintersection this avo.... my bike just died on me while waiting for the very long changing system of the lights! .... after holding up the cars through one fase, I got the bike in gear and moved it off to the side. I called for help!!.... they came... DEAD BATTERY!!!! flatmate pushed it all the way home.... thanks KV. Took the Battery out and shot down to Boyds... they were just closing! $70 later new battery in ..... and all powered up... YUS! Hell thought I woudn't be riding tomorrow..... Whew....!!!
    This Girl rides her own....

Bike
    05 iHornet 900
    Quote Originally Posted by Misred View Post
    I have to thank the public .... ....... Hell thought I woudn't be riding tomorrow..... Whew....!!!
    Phew .. good save eh. Pleased you were able to get it sorted so quickly

Bike
    Custom Nifty-Fiity. SR71

Make sure you get someone to check your electrics with a multimeter tho

Quote Originally Posted by Misred View Post
    I have to thank the public who were stuck behind me at the Wairere Iintersection this avo.... my bike just died on me while waiting for the very long changing system of the lights! .... after holding up the cars through one fase, I got the bike in gear and moved it off to the side. I called for help!!.... they came... DEAD BATTERY!!!! flatmate pushed it all the way home.... thanks KV. Took the Battery out and shot down to Boyds... they were just closing! $70 later new battery in ..... and all powered up... YUS! Hell thought I woudn't be riding tomorrow..... Whew....!!!
    If there is a reason the battery died, the next battery may suffer the same fate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i just slammed my cock in the car door. Im going to complain to holden, as they didnt put a sign on the door advising me to either wear pants, or avoid slamming it on my penis.
    Fucksake. Hang yourself.

Bike
    05 iHornet 900
    Quote Originally Posted by Damantis View Post
    If there is a reason the battery died, the next battery may suffer the same fate!
    Lets not worry Donna unduly
    2007 bike owned for ~ 2 years, Probably original battery. So a 6 year old battery, therefore you are running on borrowed time.
    Replace battery and it'll be good for another 6 years ...

Bike
    2007 GSR 600
    Quote Originally Posted by Damantis View Post
    Hope not!.... will keep an eye on it!

Bike
    2007 GSR 600
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr View Post
    Lets not worry Donna unduly
    2007 bike owned for ~ 2 years, Probably original battery. So a 6 year old battery, therefore you are running on borrowed time.
    Replace battery and it'll be good for another 6 years ...
    thats what I thought .... Yip new Battery .... all good ... I hope

Bike
    2009 GTR

Wink Keen to get out and ride....

Hey Guys

New to Kiwibiker.co.nz and heard bout your group - Laxed Out Riders. Just getting back into riding again after a few years off the bike and keen to maybe head out with ya's sometime if you dont mind.

Cheers

Bike
    2007 GSR 600
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmack View Post
    Hey Guys

New to Kiwibiker.co.nz and heard bout your group - Laxed Out Riders. Just getting back into riding again after a few years off the bike and keen to maybe head out with ya's sometime if you dont mind.

Cheers
    Hi, Welcome. we are riding tomorrow,.... check out earlier postings by Murray with the link... should be a great day!.... or if you would like to meet the gang at our clubhouse on a Wednesday night from 5pm to 7.30pish you are welcome to join us

Thread Information