Page 399 of 534 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    Custom Ag100
    Quote Originally Posted by Damantis View Post
    Might be keen. What's it about?

Don't quote me but I believe you get a playing card at start, then get informed of next stop to go to at your own pace, route. There you get another card and another destination.
    Eventually after 5 or so stops you end up back at the start or another end point and compare your hand of cards.
    "Sorry Officer, umm.... my yellow power band got stuck wide open"

Bike
    05 iHornet 900
    26 for BBQ dinner!!
    Wonderful evening spent sharing dinner, drinks and conversation with family and friends. Thanks for coming over guys. :-)

Bike
    2008 Honda CB600F8 Hornet
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr View Post
    26 for BBQ dinner!!
    Wonderful evening spent sharing dinner, drinks and conversation with family and friends. Thanks for coming over guys. :-)
    Rather, thank you and Sue! A most enjoyable evening.

Bike
    1994 MotoGuzzi California 111 LAPD
    +1 to mvw

Trina's "bubbles" seem to have had an effect on Meryl this morning

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeen View Post
    Have we who didn't go on the Easter ride missed something??
    Yes, watch out for young pregnant women coming up hill on a medium bend having morning sickness out a car window and drifting onto your side of the road and clipping you in the middle/left of your lane.

At least they built them old bikes strong so surprisingly little damage - mirror, indicators, engine gaurd (both sides) and on right side guard pushed into the rotor cover and right hand exhaust header

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertwin Don View Post
    +1 to mvw

Trina's "bubbles" seem to have had an effect on Meryl this morning
    Had an effect on her last night too!!!!

Bike
    speed speed SPEED
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Yes, watch out for young pregnant women coming up hill on a medium bend having morning sickness out a car window and drifting onto your side of the road and clipping you in the middle/left of your lane.

At least they built them old bikes strong so surprisingly little damage - mirror, indicators, engine gaurd (both sides) and on right side guard pushed into the rotor cover and right hand exhaust header
    Geez, not a fun time by the sounds....
    It's all Shits and Giggles until someone Giggles and Shits

Bike
    Too many
    So like, are there any younger riders that don't ride trail bikes and not Tupperware sports bikes? I've seen a few around, but I'm either riding my Ducati or in the car. The universe just doesn't want me to see other trail bikers when I'm on mine. I ride that fairly noticeable and noisy old Yamaha DT200 smoker. And I'm 17. thought I should say that because age has been known to put some people off...

Bike
    05 iHornet 900
    Anyone else interested in heading to the Huntly Stock Cars tonight ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Bike
    Japanese Zero, Yer mama
    I am thinking heading off to Raglan tomorrow moring, maybe via Huntly / Waignaro. Coffee and then back to Hams. Anyone keen? Thinking leaving around 10am pending weather
    I've spent my money on bikes, booze and babes. The rest I've wasted....

Bike
    Zook 1981 GS850 and 1983 GN250
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr View Post
    Anyone else interested in heading to the Huntly Stock Cars tonight ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Did you go??? was a great nights racing, really enjoyed it
    Safely

Bike
    Rocket 111 Touring (2010)

Cheesy Waikato with the SpyderRiders Group - Saturday 20th April

I've arranged the following ride on Saturday 20th April for the SpyderRiders group. Below is the text as posted on the SpyderRiders meetup site where I have confirmations from 13 Spyders. I’m also posting this on the Fat Bikers forum, so there may be a few two-wheelers joining us.

Anyone is welcome to join us if you are not too embarrassed to be seen with a bunch of Spyders (a web??).

Cheers,

John

A ride around a few of the Waikato boutique cheese makers. Beginning at Boyd Motorcycles, Hamilton.

Leave Boyd's at 0930 sharp.
    1050 ~ 1130 Arapuni Swing Bridge and/or have a coffee at Rhubarb Cafe.
    1145 ~ 1215 Over the Moon Cheese Putaruru to sample cheeses in their tasting room and maybe buy some to take home.
    1230 ~ 1330 Lunch at the Okoroire Hotel.
    1400 ~ 1415 Kaimai Cheese Company (a shadow of its former self, no longer making cheese on site).
    1515 ~ 1600 The Cheese Barn at Matatoki for afternoon coffee and maybe a Ploughman's Platter (my favourite). The plan is for riders to travel home independently from here.

If you want to see a map and riding directions please email me at john.jennings@farmside.co.nz with your request and I'll send it through to you. I haven't be able to work out how to put a link to my Google route plan on here yet. I'll also have plenty of printed copies at the start of the ride.

Please make sure that you have a full tank of fuel at the start as the total journey is around 220km. Fuel stops at Putaruru, where there are BP, Z and Challenge gas stations. It's another 117km to Matatoki, with Mobil 5km up the road.

Bike
    Custom Nifty-Fiity. SR71

Keep an eye on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ZondaX15 View Post
    So like, are there any younger riders that don't ride trail bikes and not Tupperware sports bikes? I've seen a few around, but I'm either riding my Ducati or in the car. The universe just doesn't want me to see other trail bikers when I'm on mine. I ride that fairly noticeable and noisy old Yamaha DT200 smoker. And I'm 17. thought I should say that because age has been known to put some people off...
    Most weekends there is always a few, if not more, planning a ride somewhere. Just turn up and introduce yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i just slammed my cock in the car door. Im going to complain to holden, as they didnt put a sign on the door advising me to either wear pants, or avoid slamming it on my penis.
    Fucksake. Hang yourself.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by FLUB View Post
    I've arranged the following ride on Saturday 20th April for the SpyderRiders group. Below is the text as posted on the SpyderRiders meetup site where I have confirmations from 13 Spyders. I’m also posting this on the Fat Bikers forum, so there may be a few two-wheelers joining us.

Anyone is welcome to join us if you are not too embarrassed to be seen with a bunch of Spyders (a web??).

Cheers,

John

A ride around a few of the Waikato boutique cheese makers. Beginning at Boyd Motorcycles, Hamilton.

Leave Boyd's at 0930 sharp.
    1050 ~ 1130 Arapuni Swing Bridge and/or have a coffee at Rhubarb Cafe.
    1145 ~ 1215 Over the Moon Cheese Putaruru to sample cheeses in their tasting room and maybe buy some to take home.
    1230 ~ 1330 Lunch at the Okoroire Hotel.
    1400 ~ 1415 Kaimai Cheese Company (a shadow of its former self, no longer making cheese on site).
    1515 ~ 1600 The Cheese Barn at Matatoki for afternoon coffee and maybe a Ploughman's Platter (my favourite). The plan is for riders to travel home independently from here.

If you want to see a map and riding directions please email me at john.jennings@farmside.co.nz with your request and I'll send it through to you. I haven't be able to work out how to put a link to my Google route plan on here yet. I'll also have plenty of printed copies at the start of the ride.

Please make sure that you have a full tank of fuel at the start as the total journey is around 220km. Fuel stops at Putaruru, where there are BP, Z and Challenge gas stations. It's another 117km to Matatoki, with Mobil 5km up the road.

Sounds like a good ride - pity I dont have a bike at the moment and are working all day/night Saturday. LOR's planned rides are usually Sundays but hopefully some of the group may join with you. Say Cheese!!

Bike
    None :(

RoadSafe Course

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...light=roadsafe

For those that are boycotting Auckland V8's, there is a course tomorrow and Sunday for those like me that need to sharpen up on things like cornering. Subsidised by the council, so may as well get something for the rates.

Thread Information