Page 411 of 534 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600

First Decent Ride in Months...

Sold some vinyl, so, like the responsible citizen I am, I spent the money on gas for the bike instead of keeping it to pay the mortgage...as any sensible person would do.

Hamilton, Horsham Downs, various entangled roads, Taupiri, Huntly, Rotowaro Road, Waingaro, Ohautira Road, Raglan for a coffee and back to Te Tron.

I feel much better now.

OK, back to work you buggers.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    Custom Ag100
    Awesome day for it SF, I too got out on the bike yesterday, Scottmans valley, Okoriore, Whites rd, Putaruru (to call in on mates) and return.

Couple hundred kms and longest ride for awhile.
    "Sorry Officer, umm.... my yellow power band got stuck wide open"

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    I should have gone for a ride yesterday, bloody good day for it, but my brain was all screwed up from going to the snow on Saturday and wearing shorts and t-shirt yesterday. That would actually be the perfect winter though. Good snow conditions on the mountain and 20 degrees in the Waikato for a ride the next day. Ah bliss.

Bike
    speed speed SPEED
    All I got was a short blast into town for a coffee with Wysper.. Damn this commuting to Tec and back on a budget!! Its killing my rear tyre I must stop buying bits for the bike and go on a decent ride....
    It's all Shits and Giggles until someone Giggles and Shits

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    I should have gone for a ride yesterday, bloody good day for it, but my brain was all screwed up from going to the snow on Saturday and wearing shorts and t-shirt yesterday. That would actually be the perfect winter though. Good snow conditions on the mountain and 20 degrees in the Waikato for a ride the next day. Ah bliss.
    Turoa or Whakapapa? We went Whakapapa on Saturday which was a mistake. Should have gone Turoa. Went Turoa on Sunday and it was hot like a summers day (felt like it after a every run anyway).

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by sil3nt View Post
    Turoa or Whakapapa? We went Whakapapa on Saturday which was a mistake. Should have gone Turoa. Went Turoa on Sunday and it was hot like a summers day (felt like it after a every run anyway).
    Turoa. Paps is for common folk ;-) Turoa was insane. You could go anywhere and it was soft. I don't think I used a trail all day. I wanted to catch all the fresh snow from the day before. Love that place after a good fall.

Did you use the holders?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    Turoa. Paps is for common folk ;-) Turoa was insane. You could go anywhere and it was soft. I don't think I used a trail all day. I wanted to catch all the fresh snow from the day before. Love that place after a good fall.

Did you use the holders?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Nah haven't used them yet. Plenty of room in the car and saves gas. We went Turoa on Sunday and it was all frozen over by then.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Remember the Blue ride 15th of September

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/ca...&day=2013-9-15

Will be leaving 8am sharp as want to be at Caseyes place in Auckland by 9.30

Actual ride starts at 10.30

Short video from last years ride

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!

Pie an a Pint ride29th Septemver 2013.An FBMC event.

Hey you luvely folks, once the fun has settled from the Blue Sep ride there's another coming up that I feel you'd likely want to come along with the FBMC ers too.
    It's this one.
    http://www.forum.fatbikersmc.co.nz/v...php?f=33&t=493

Be great to have you guys along with us so get yourselves organised and ride on people.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    '09 GSX-R750, '13 Hayabusa
    Anyone else keen for a ride this Sunday? (Assuming I get my new chain & sprockets fitted by then)

Bike
    2007 Suzuki LS650 Boulevard
    Long range forecast looks good. What did you have in mind? (Note it is fathers day - that could affect some peoples plans)
    There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those that do not.

Bike
    '09 GSX-R750, '13 Hayabusa
    Possibly a south Waikato loop. Otorohanga, Te Kuiti, Bennydale, Whakamaru and back through Old Taupo Road/Arapuni.

Bike
    1999 Honda Hornet CB600FX
    Quote Originally Posted by \m/ View Post
    Possibly a south Waikato loop. Otorohanga, Te Kuiti, Bennydale, Whakamaru and back through Old Taupo Road/Arapuni.
    Hmmmm, that sounds pretty good. If I'm not trying to learn how to ski I might come along. The weather looks absolutely beautiful on the weekend, so that will be a nice change. I'm sure my poor bike already thinks I'm only taking it out when it rains.
    ---------------------------
    Disclaimer: Any lapses in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission errors.
    ---------------------------

Bike
    2007 Suzuki LS650 Boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by \m/ View Post
    I'll have to give it some thought. around 300 kms? It will depend on how masochistic I feel on the day. I do need the practice though...(at the longer distance riding on my pain machine). I might even try to remove the pack rack, and soften the suspension. I'll post on saturday how I get on.
    There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those that do not.

Bike
    '09 Bandit 1250s
    I'll let you know closer to the date but I'm interested

Thread Information