Page 130 of 534 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    Thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratti View Post
    Sure Im for real. what's got your bee buzzing Sweetheart?
    I repeat, Ulysses is an option/invitation and obviously not for you.
    Good to know you have avoided crashes for so long, do you mentor newbies or just ride for yourself?
    Saw quasimoto writtten on a couple of sets of leathers at ACC protest yesterday, must be the ones you sell? Nice sets they were.
    Damn stop calling me Sweetheart, its wrong on every level.

my bee buzzing, as per Jims post, yes not for me, if someone is going to check my bike they better have a qualification to do it and or a better riding capability and knowledge than me, otherwise the word ridiculous springs to mind quickly.
    I actually started the Mentor programme on KB, and I left as it became more about the "mentor" tag and Ego than riding ability, I dont have anything to do with it.
    Do I mentor, no, I will offer help if someone asks for it tho
    Yes Quasimoto is our business, and yup its good, and its the best specification in New Zealand, which Im please about.
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    Geriatric Kwakas + dragqueen hyperscoot
    Ok Darling, I will stop calling you Sweetheart.

Fair comments regarding bike inspections. I dont know the folk in question, but am assuming all it means is bike has to be WOFfd and rego'd.

So- can I still think of you as 'sweetheart' Darling? But just not say it in front of any KB'rs
    feralconnection Ltd
    Leather lettering and seat rebuilds
    Gear alterations and repairs
    PM me and lets talk
    !

Bike
    he's back !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post
    You fucking Joking, I can ride with the Ulysses, but I have to sign a form and you have the right to check my bike to ride on our public road??
    Not likely Jim
    its only a indemnity form with emergency contacts in case of an emergency & they don't go around doing pre-ride checks on your bike

Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    Last time I did a ride with Ulysses in Hamilton I have to be honest and say I nearly feel asleep on my bike - they are verrrrrry safe riders
    Nothing wrong with being safe in a group ride environment ( their groups are generally 15 + riders )

I know most of the riding commitee & they do tend to cater well for all levels of rider ability, after having down a few runs you start to see which run leaders offer rides that are of interest to you & best suit your own riding level

To be far, there are some old fellas in there that really know how to ride & could easily run circles around some KB members I have ridden with, but at the end of the day YOU have the ability to either turn up for the ride & enjoy it for what it is OR stay at home with your hand down your pants OR do your own thing.... its that simple fellas !!!
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    I reckon riding groups have their own culture, if you don't like it then don't be part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully
    The price of biking is eternal vigilance. Switch off for a second and the bastard will bite you.
    You can't save the fallen, direct the lost or motivate the lazy.

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Damn stop calling me Sweetheart, its wrong on every level.
    Gotta agree. You are certainly not a sweetheart. Charming on the other hand...

Ok Darling, I will stop calling you Sweetheart.

Fair comments regarding bike inspections. I dont know the folk in question, but am assuming all it means is bike has to be WOFfd and rego'd.

So- can I still think of you as 'sweetheart' Darling? But just not say it in front of any KB'rs

Quote Originally Posted by insomnia01 View Post
    ... at the end of the day YOU have the ability to either turn up for the ride & enjoy it for what it is OR stay at home with your hand down your pants OR do your own thing.... its that simple fellas !!!
    Yip. Just the same as "read what you want" etc etc. I see every bodies points though.

But enough about everyone else, lets talk about me...has anyone seen a new blue 675 floating around? It seems to have been misplaced

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post

But enough about everyone else, lets talk about me...has anyone seen a new blue 675 floating around? It seems to have been misplaced
    Seems like there's a bit of a typo there must be the hand strain/injury, i have corrected for you:

But enough about everyone else, lets talk about me... I'm
    The price of biking is eternal vigilance. Switch off for a second and the bastard will bite you.

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil

I have yet to crash on the road in 30 years............
    *cough* old *cough*

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Be MORE than 30 years since I crashed on the road...now carparks on the other hand...
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    I have yet to crash on the road in 30 years
    Paeroa street circuit is a road and like some one else on KB there is video evidence!!!

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    Thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Paeroa street circuit is a road and like some one else on KB there is video evidence!!!
    Nope dont count it was a race............... common !!

I have race crashed 4 times in the last 12 months does that kill my story ?
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    bandit 1200s
    Sweetheart, its an invitation not an order. ........
    I'm a member of Ulysses here in Hutt, and if I didnt agree with the 'rules' I wouldnt bother. And neither should you.
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia01 View Post
    To be far, there are some old fellas in there that really know how to ride & could easily run circles around some KB members I have ridden with, but at the end of the day YOU have the ability to either turn up for the ride & enjoy it for what it is OR stay at home with your hand down your pants OR do your own thing.... its that simple fellas !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.koz View Post
    I reckon riding groups have their own culture, if you don't like it then don't be part of it.
    Flippin heck people!!!

Where's your sense of humour?
    I've only been on two rides with the Uselessesss and it was incredibly lame - and you're right; each to their own, I don't have to join them, but that doesn't mean we can't take the piss out of them, a bit of light hearted fun!!

I had a good laugh last time I went out with them - we were shown who the mentors were in case we wanted to follow them and pick up some tips - one mentor was such a shocker she couldn't even maintain 55ks around a 55k corner

And I'm sure Jim's a good rider - but I did have a smile on my face when we over-took him on his ST on the open road, in the ute with the boat on the back

I guess they can all have the last laugh when I kill myself with the reckless way I ride - so I need to get my laughing in now
    Lifes Just one big ride - buckle up or hang on

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    Flippin heck people!!!

Where's your sense of humour?
    I've only been on two rides with the Uselessesss and it was incredibly lame - and you're right; each to their own, I don't have to join them, but that doesn't mean we can't take the piss out of them, a bit of light hearted fun!!

I had a good laugh last time I went out with them - we were shown who the mentors were in case we wanted to follow them and pick up some tips - one mentor was such a shocker she couldn't even maintain 55ks around a 55k corner

And I'm sure Jim's a good rider - but I did have a smile on my face when we over-took him on his ST on the open road, in the ute with the boat on the back

I guess they can all have the last laugh when I kill myself with the reckless way I ride - so I need to get my laughing in now
    Ha! yeah man good point my sense of humour has been a little strained, been getting up at 4 and working till 4 all week - hello training.. sigh...

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.koz View Post
    Seems like there's a bit of a typo there must be the hand strain/injury, i have corrected for you:
    hahah, yeah my left hand is so keen to get back into typing that it just goes crazy.

I must apologise for not coming to the pub last night. We were a little busy...having a baby I said to Brooke I would just pop out to have a drink but she wouldn't have a bar of it. A bit selfish really. It was all about her.

Both mum and bubs are doing good, although Dad got home at 1am so is running a little lean. Should be interesting since I have to pay the staff today and also train someone up to do it.

I suppose 6 hours will be plenty of sleep for the next several months.

All I need is the bike to turn up now.

Bike
    he's back !!!
    Congrats to you both, hope mum & bubs are doing well I remember when my daughter was born cruising down Cameron street in Tauranga doing doughnuts around every single roundabout @ 2am in my trusty TRIUMPH 2.5
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    2008 Honda ST 1300
    Blog Entries
    You fucking Joking, I can ride with the Ulysses, but I have to sign a form and you have the right to check my bike to ride on our public road??
    Not likely Jim
    Quasie
    I don't think you actually read my post. Attached for your information is our sign in sheet. All we are interesed in is the singed disclaimer. I have no interest what so ever in checking bikes or licences unless I happened to see a bald tyre or something else that was in my face.
    Let me posse the question .Would you ride with someone you Knew had a bald rear tyre or would you tell them to very nicely to "go away " I don't think so.
    The purpose of our sign in sheet is to prevent any claim against Ulysses as a club. If an uninsured bike is damaged we don't want to wearing the bill.
    This is purely self presevation for our club which is a New Zealand wide incorporated body.
    Also by puting the previous post up I wanted to prevent any problems from all those people who are obviously snmarter and much cleverer than I am and to whom would regard a reasonable request to sign our warranty form as in some way being a slight on their ability.
    You don't like it well then the invitation isn't for you. Hopefully we won't see you at 9.00 am on Sunday .
    Attached Files Attached Files

4 Wheels move the body. 2 Wheels move the soul

Thread Information