Page 484 of 534 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    2011 Kawasaki ZX-14 "Monster"
    Also, my friend (on the Kawasaki Ninja 300) had his GoPro on him... here's his video too:
    There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there? -Clerks

Bike
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300R
    Thanks for chucking the video up mate! Was a great ride but yea a stop in between would have been nice.

My last post was well over a year ago, but will start paying attention to whats going on around here

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    If any are interested a few or more of us are heading to the Kingsgate Dine & Dance night on Friday 12th December.

If anyone wants to come along and make a bigger group you are more than welcome.

Cost is a discounted $40 per person and includes a buffet dinner and the band Rocky Rhodes playing to late (a good dance band who play a lot of the old favourites)

Anyone interested please let me know.

I believe the Boss there will allow a bit of BYO wine or juice
    The boss (mummy) actually rang up yesterday to check on spaces available because she was keen to do it as the staff end of year do. She was meant to get a rough idea on numbers yesterday night but don't know if she did. I'll check up and see if we can fit.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    If any are interested a few or more of us are heading to the Kingsgate Dine & Dance night on Friday 12th December.

If anyone wants to come along and make a bigger group you are more than welcome.

Cost is a discounted $40 per person and includes a buffet dinner and the band Rocky Rhodes playing to late (a good dance band who play a lot of the old favourites)

Anyone interested please let me know.

I believe the Boss there will allow a bit of BYO wine or juice
    This will be changed to 5th or 6th December. Will let you know after Wednesday - more lightly 6th???

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    A BLACK ONE

photos from Hamilton North Special School charity ride

- Save the drama for yo mama

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Anyone else heading to Thunder Beach this weekend?

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    This will be changed to 5th or 6th December. Will let you know after Wednesday - more lightly 6th???
    OK the 5th is quiet at the moment so super special rate for LOR group of only $30 per person buffet dinner and live band. Note the other nights are far busier so cannot offer special rates on these nights. 240+ on 12th.

We now have 8 from LOR attending so let me know if you want to come so I can book tables

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    OK the 5th is quiet at the moment so super special rate for LOR group of only $30 per person buffet dinner and live band. Note the other nights are far busier so cannot offer special rates on these nights. 240+ on 12th.

We now have 8 from LOR attending so let me know if you want to come so I can book tables
    What no takers?? Come on guys and girls get out a bit???

Donna's leaving us to take up a job in Blenheim so shes sort of said she would be down the clubrooms Wednesday if any one wants a farewell drink with her.

Boxing day 8 of us are heading off from the Kingsgate at 8.00pm to the Wanganui street races. We will be heading to Palmie after the races but if anyone wants some company on the way down please join us. It will be cruisey with coffee and morning tea on the way. Hopefully get there about the start of the first couple of races.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Ratbaqg and I will make it down fro Donna's drinkies, got to come say seeya later to a ride buddy. bikes in Doctors on weekend of 5th and 6th so probably stay at home and get stuff sorted for the Boxing day ride.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Katana GS650 1983
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Ratbaqg and I will make it down fro Donna's drinkies, got to come say seeya later to a ride buddy. bikes in Doctors on weekend of 5th and 6th so probably stay at home and get stuff sorted for the Boxing day ride.
    Long way to come for a quiet. Do you want to stay the night?? Murray has a spare bed or 200
    YOU ARE A LONG TIME DEAD!! ENJOY LIFE WHILE YOU HAVE IT!!

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    OK the 5th is quiet at the moment so super special rate for LOR group of only $30 per person buffet dinner and live band. Note the other nights are far busier so cannot offer special rates on these nights. 240 people+ on 12th.

We now have 12 from LOR attending so let me know if you want to come so I can book tables
    Any more takers???

Bike
    Rocket 111 Touring (2010)
    You can put Mutley & I on your list. Pay on the night or should I get her to drop into reception and pay? Any room deals available?

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by FLUB View Post
    You can put Mutley & I on your list. Pay on the night or should I get her to drop into reception and pay? Any room deals available?
    Cool - pay on night meeting Housebar 6.00-6.30ish dinner starts at 7.00

Special deal for any staying over night $79 B&B for two - let me know

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200

Ride on 14th December

If anyone wants to join the Fat Bikers Group ride this is on (we sort of affiliate)

Yes indeed fatties, time to round off the year with a ride a feed and some pressies......Oooh I say

It's the final FBMC meet for the year and everyone is invited, bike and car, better halves and kids

We will head over to Raglan to that famous Raglan Hotel for a bit of a lunchtime feed and a social followed by some time at the beach if the weather permits (bring yer togs, chunky dunking is encouraged)

Big Fat Santa will be paying a visit and will be handing out 'Secret Santa' pressies to those bikers who have been nice......and doing rather unhygienic things to those that haven't been...

Make sure you bring a wrapped pressie to put in Santas Pink Wrinkly Sack, spend no more than $2 unless you can get a cheap deal at Madame Hussy's House of Leather and Glue

So, here's the deal.....

MEETING POINT 1 Caltex Bombay at 9.30am rolling at 10am

MEETING POINT 2 BP Ngaruawahia 11.00am rolling at 11.15am

VENUE The Raglan Hotel for eats and wagging of chins then to the beach to tan yer bits for those that want to

Thats it, nearly Crimbo so grab the bike and the family and lets have a day out doing stupid shit

Bike
    Rocket 111 Touring (2010)
    Cool - pay on night meeting Housebar 6.00-6.30ish dinner starts at 7.00

Special deal for any staying over night $79 B&B for two - let me know
    Yes, please book us a room. Superb deal thanks. See you on Friday

Thread Information