Page 473 of 534 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483523 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia01 View Post
    seen a grp of @ 30 at the round about heading into Kopu AWESOME !! a good mix of steeds no rain or even wet roads where I went.....
    A few pic's from the ride..... All sorts of bikes for sure!

I missed taking pics of a few bikes...

Bike
    None :(

Alas dear friends

Its time for me to give up motorcycling for a SUV for the mountain bikes.
    If someone wants a gv250 '07 22k ODO, WOF and Reg till Feb15 with leather pants, jack, gloves, 2xhelmets (boots are fked) then make me an offer - otherwise its going on trademe or stay sitting in the shed for summer rides.
    I have enjoyed my short years reliving my 20's but with my near misses, ppl continuing to txt while driving, the freezing cold, the pouring rain and the heart wrenching gales - I will miss it in an odd sort of way. As I will do you guys (and gals).

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by wharekura View Post
    If someone wants a gv250 '07 22k ODO, WOF and Reg till Feb15 with leather pants, jack, gloves, 2xhelmets (boots are fked) then make me an offer - otherwise its going on trademe or stay sitting in the shed for summer rides.
    I have enjoyed my short years reliving my 20's but with my near misses, ppl continuing to txt while driving, the freezing cold, the pouring rain and the heart wrenching gales - I will miss it in an odd sort of way. As I will do you guys (and gals).
    Keep it in the shed David - days are getting longer and it will be calling you

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    With my 2nd to last night commute last nite - had a close call so close that my headlights exposed the look of terror of the driver who was on my side and thankfully swerved out the way before I could think to myself, "typical"

The Gods are obviously not finished with me yet.

Bike
    2018 GSXS1000
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wharekura View Post
    Smart move, you sound to soft for motorcycling

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by carver View Post
    Smart move, you sound to soft for motorcycling
    Yes. And to top it off got a feminine SUV. By hey the wife likes it.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200

Bikers in Blue Prsotrate Cancer ride Sept 14th

I know I spelt it wrong but it wont let me edit it

Generally a few or more head off for this - good fundraiser and generally a good turn out and bunch of people.

Organised by FBMC info from them as follows:

Here are the final details for this event. Ive consolidated the various threads into this one so as not to confuse anyone.
    Be really good to support this ride as the FBMC. It was us that started this and we need to continue our support regardless of what has gone on. As always we are in this for the good of the cause, not personal kudos or 'hugs'...
    So, here's the deal.....

Arrive at Pakuranga PlaceMakers 9:30am - Depart for Albany PlaceMakers at 10:30am. This year there will have Badges that can be pre ordered online & Raffles and Auctions at the Beginning & end for those who want to purchase, mobile Eftpos Food, Coffee ETC.... REMEMBER dress yourself & those bikes in BLUE!
    Register at the address below for the ride, your badge and a raffle ticket.....

https://regonline.activeglobal.com/regi ... rtnewreg=1

FBMC Pre Ride Meet
    Meet at the Waipuna Hotel Mt Wellington at 0900 for a 0915 role. Flub has asked the Spyders to lead us out as they grab attention. he will be Tail End Charlie.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    And another ride to put in your calendar

Hamilton North Special School is having its 8th Annual Charity Motorbike run on Sunday the 23th November 2014. This is an event that is open to anyone that rides a motorbike and is to raise money to help children with Special Needs

We have always supported this and generally 30-40 bikes attend.

More info will be provided as we get closer

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    And another ride to put in your calendar

Hamilton North Special School is having its 8th Annual Charity Motorbike run on Sunday the 23th November 2014. This is an event that is open to anyone that rides a motorbike and is to raise money to help children with Special Needs

We have always supported this and generally 30-40 bikes attend.

More info will be provided as we get closer
    Definitely be down for the school ride this year mate, missed last one.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Any locals keen for a blat to raglan or something on sat? Keen to have a nose here (hamilton) and am free till early afternoon

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    Any locals keen for a blat to raglan or something on sat? Keen to have a nose here (hamilton) and am free till early afternoon
    If you do go out to Raglan, turn off onto the Temata rd then into the Ruapuke road. About an extra 20-30ks and you will need to turn back when the seal on Ruapuke rd runs out. Lovely corners.
    " Rule books are for the Guidance of the Wise, and the Obedience of Fools"

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by awa355 View Post
    If you do go out to Raglan, turn off onto the Temata rd then into the Ruapuke road. About an extra 20-30ks and you will need to turn back when the seal on Ruapuke rd runs out. Lovely corners.
    Schweet. Cheers buddy. Will have a nose if I end up there (which is likely). Also looks like it might be a nice little loop to Kawhia (from SH39, not Raglan) and out down by Waitomo?

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Schweet. Cheers buddy. Will have a nose if I end up there (which is likely). Also looks like it might be a nice little loop to Kawhia (from SH39, not Raglan) and out down by Waitomo?
    That whole area has lots of good riding.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    A BLACK ONE
    could be keen .... pick a petrol station u starting from and what time
    - Save the drama for yo mama

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Thought I might zip over to rags this morning - prolly leave Dinsdale Caltex about 10.00am.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Thread Information