Page 464 of 534 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474514 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    2011 Kawasaki ZX-14 "Monster"
    [QUOTE=Grashopper;1130704754]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroIndex View Post

I think I've met your friend. Say hello to him from me. Glad no penguins were harmed during the making of your video
    Ah yes, he mentioned you the other day and told me to pass on a hello too.
    There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there? -Clerks

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Boxing on at clubrooms 1.oo pm start Sunday Packiho ?? vs someone and then warriors hahahahahahahahaha

could be an entertaining beertime afternnoon

Go the chiefs saturday night - see ya in the greenzone

or londoner before hand at 6 pm

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    The clubrooms will shift on Wednesday the 23rd of April for Saint Georges Day to the Londoner (Victoria Street) to parake in some good english beers (is there such a thing??). Those without an english background are more than welcome _ nice beers nice cheap menu
    Quiet night last night - 9 people venturing out on the night.

Next week - change of location as above

Ride safely this weekend if your out and about - 6 of us doing the forgotten highway, round Egmont to Palmie up towards Napier across gentle annie to taihape then back Monday - could be an "avoid the showers" trip

And we wont be going above 104 kms per hour off course

Bike
    he's back !!!
    good luck to you guys & gals I think you'll be needed it this weekend
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    Quiet night last night - 9 people venturing out on the night.

Next week - change of location as above

Ride safely this weekend if your out and about - 6 of us doing the forgotten highway, round Egmont to Palmie up towards Napier across gentle annie to taihape then back Monday - could be an "avoid the showers" trip

And we wont be going above 104 kms per hour off course
    I just rode home from Ohaupo... that was an exciting ride... loads of bike movement on the straights haha. Cops already seem out in force... saw about 5 of 'em, although the 4km over rule isn't in effect just yet.

2 pieces of good news: My jacket and boots work as advertised... and before you ask, no... I didn't crash. When I got home, my crotch, hands and legs were wet, but my socks and t-shirt were bone dry
    There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there? -Clerks

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia01 View Post
    good luck to you guys & gals I think you'll be needed it this weekend
    If metservice is any good we should be able to time most of the ride in the dry. eg leave hams earlry get to NP before 4 leave NP after 10 get to Palmie before 4 etc etc - no rain forecast for taumarunui today!!!

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Great ride - only real wet spot was after whangamonama - gentle annie was a highlight (apart from Gillians bike breaking down and being left midway for AA service pickup). great nights in New Plymouth, Palmerston North and Taihape.

Londoner on Wednesday night for saint Georges day Special Pea,Pie and Pud $11, English quiz night (with spot prizes) Darts, Coaster flipping with prizes, English charades and enjoy a range of english beers from newcastle brown ale to Spitfire (sounds like a beer for Kerry). See you at the Londoner Wednesday

Oh heading down to New Plymouth on Friday to pick up Trinas new 1984 Katana 650 - very nice - may make an appearance at next weeks Wednesday night clubrooms

Bike
    2009 Suzuki 650cc
    Great ride - only real wet spot was after whangamonama - gentle annie was a highlight (apart from Gillians bike breaking down and being left midway for AA service pickup). great nights in New Plymouth, Palmerston North and Taihape.

Londoner on Wednesday night for saint Georges day Special Pea,Pie and Pud $11, English quiz night (with spot prizes) Darts, Coaster flipping with prizes, English charades and enjoy a range of english beers from newcastle brown ale to Spitfire (sounds like a beer for Kerry). See you at the Londoner Wednesday

Oh heading down to New Plymouth on Friday to pick up Trinas new 1984 Katana 650 - very nice - may make an appearance at next weeks Wednesday night clubrooms
    Goodness me you could almost call 1984 a late model Trina! I might make an appearance on Wednesday myself (about time I showed up again!). Great to hear you all got home safe and had a wonderful time xxx

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Yep, despite a badly broken motorcycle we enjoyed our 4 days away with the team, awesome roads and great company made the whole 4 days brilliant, thanks again guys and girls, of course.
    Hmm Wednesday night aye!
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    My latest excursion to Okoroire pub... filmed yesterday

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Reminder

Pea Pie & Pud - yum

Bike
    1973 Laverda SF1

Spitfire sounds good

Might just have to pay a visit, that beer sounds like it might have something going for it.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by kb_SF1 View Post
    Might just have to pay a visit, that beer sounds like it might have something going for it.

All the beers from Shepherd Neame are excellent. I used to sell them in my wine shop when I could get them. The Spitfire was first brewed in 1990 as a memorial - 50 years on from the B of B.

All that traditional English Ale is super tasty - even if you don't like 'em all. And there seems to be a gazillion of them.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    off to pick up trinas new old bike tomorrow in New Plymouth - hope the weather gods are kind - if your interested first showing will be at wednesday nights club meeting (as long as its not persisting down)

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    off to pick up trinas new old bike tomorrow in New Plymouth - hope the weather gods are kind - if your interested first showing will be at wednesday nights club meeting (as long as its not persisting down)
    Drive, ride safe guys, wish I'd been able to say we'd come along for company, but presently we're short a big bike.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Thread Information