Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Hawke's Bay Ride Outs - is anyone there?

Bike
    2007 Suzuki DR200 SE
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Cheers Robin, Ross. That's almost the same view as you get following that bike, always sideways
    Well have to line up some arty ADV bike shots on the next ride out.
    Denisso is sure fun to watch if you can keep up with him to see ! lol Normally you just see dust!
    Some arty Adv pics would be fab

Bike
    uKTM Tiger 800xc
    Nice work Raymond, one day I might be able to join you on a ride once I've settled on what bike to get and can ride it safely. your arty shots are far better than my marty ones
    ....wherezz that track go

Bike
    XRV750, DL650, KL250, XR200R
    Still going to get you out on the mighty Beta first mate, Soon as you are able, its down to Wades for a hoon around the paddocks, Just finished my XR200 rebuild and it runs sweet, geared down to hell for some trials riding.
    COP, "Ive been waiting to catch you all day"
    BIKER "Sorry officer, I got here as fast as I could"

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Falcon View Post
    Nice work Raymond, one day I might be able to join you on a ride once I've settled on what bike to get and can ride it safely. your arty shots are far better than my marty ones
    Cheers always happy to help out as and when required when you start getting back into it as are all the other riders.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    uKTM Tiger 800xc
    Quote Originally Posted by Waipukbiker View Post
    Still going to get you out on the mighty Beta first mate, Soon as you are able, its down to Wades for a hoon around the paddocks, Just finished my XR200 rebuild and it runs sweet, geared down to hell for some trials riding.
    that time is hopefully only a Saturday and couple of pre-ride tramadol tabs away! The XR will be a fun bike for playing on - especially if ya chuck a trials tire on the rear

Bike
    XRV750, DL650, KL250, XR200R
    Awesome, It came with near new full knobblies both ends with rim locks so will try it with about 15 psi in and see what happens. If ya that close to getting out we will try and set a date later in the month and maybe look at Wairoa before the end of the year, ( has to be bloody dry up there, its a bit steep-ish) See how ya go anyway mate.
    COP, "Ive been waiting to catch you all day"
    BIKER "Sorry officer, I got here as fast as I could"

Bike
    2007 Suzuki DR200 SE
    that time is hopefully only a Saturday and couple of pre-ride tramadol tabs away!
    LOL & great to hear.

Bike
    uKTM Tiger 800xc
    Thanks for the support guys, it has been amazing and very much appreciated. I am really looking forward to getting back on the horse and hitting the back-roads of HB with the crew. Road riding is still a wee way off and I don't have a bike yet but some light riding on the Beta (Shetland Pony) will be a good starting point along with some dry weather.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quick snap of the DR while it wasn't busy at the kiwi pillaging firewood, carting rocks, beer or doing random rescue missions.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0N...it?usp=sharing

Think it used more fuel at the campsite than coming across from Waiouru. Camping in a big three bay shared tent sure is the way to go.
    The LED spotlights are pretty good. So good I didn't notice I was doing a Stevie Wonder impersonation riding around the site in my shades till after midnight

Bike
    uKTM Tiger 800xc
    Handy having a white tank on the DR, you wouldn't even think there was snow on it.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Handy having a white tank on the DR, you wouldn't even think there was snow on it.
    There was no snow sadly... Damn windy though, ended up tying the tent to the DR until the Harleys came back from their little tour.

Bike
    01 1200 Bandit, 03 WR450

Im back!!

Hey guys, I've been away from the motorcycle world for a few years (doing the family thing). Now I've got a new bike and getting back into it, what's out the as far as Hawkes Bay rides/groups?
    Im not the Ghost Rider, he rides too slow.

Bike
    uKTM Tiger 800xc
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLE View Post
    Hey guys, I've been away from the motorcycle world for a few years (doing the family thing). Now I've got a new bike and getting back into it, what's out the as far as Hawkes Bay rides/groups?
    Howdy Bubble. There are 1/2 dozen or so of us in the Bay that link up for day rides. Now that Spring is here there will likely be a bit more activity and rides are usually posted on here. I'm not riding at the moment but hopefully not for too much longer and am always keen for a ride. I live in Havelock so would be great to catch up some time.

I see from your profile your a photographer so you'll fit right in - we've got 2 pretty decent snappers but there's plenty of view to go round.

Bike
    Wrrrrrr
    Hi Bubble

As Marty said there's a few that get around the place, not sure we are that organised to meet up regularly due to work & family and people going out at different days of the week, i tend to slide out on the bike for a fish or blast for a few hours at short notice.

Be nice to be a bit more organised so i was thinking with the age of smart phones why don't we all have share email addresses and if your going for a blast flick out the group email with rough time & route, then if anyone is off and interested they could mail back.

What u rekon KTM crasher ?

Bike
    uKTM Tiger 800xc
    Quote Originally Posted by pomgolian View Post
    Hi Bubble

As Marty said there's a few that get around the place, not sure we are that organised to meet up regularly due to work & family and people going out at different days of the week, i tend to slide out on the bike for a fish or blast for a few hours at short notice.

Be nice to be a bit more organised so i was thinking with the age of smart phones why don't we all have share email addresses and if your going for a blast flick out the group email with rough time & route, then if anyone is off and interested they could mail back.

What u rekon KTM crasher ?
    Good idea Stanley or txt's might be more betterer that way you can ring each other for assistance in case of breakdowns....like if ya spark plug cap breaks or summit? wouldn't expect you fellas would get many calls from KTM folks but handy for everyone else.

Thread Information