Page 391 of 472 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401441 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 7066

Thread: Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Bike
    1996 Kawasaki VN800A
    Quote Originally Posted by triplethumper View Post
    Spider's away so I'll say it... Spotted! (And nice ride UK, those Hiluxes won't be an issue now )
    Just because I'm away doesn't mean I can't say spotted, it just means I can't get it.

BTW, spotted ☺

Sent from my W100 using Tapatalk
    1996 Kawasaki Vulcan 800A
    Paraparaumu

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trident
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Just because I'm away doesn't mean I can't say spotted, it just means I can't get it.

BTW, spotted ☺

No, I'm pretty sure I read in the rules somewhere that you can't.
    REMEMBER, GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.

Bike
    R1200GSA
    you could be right you know, isnt that the rule when all the other players get to confiscate the guilty party's bike?
    Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but how many times you have your breath taken away

Bike
    wr450f
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulsterkiwi View Post

Still working on that Askor. Tis a 2014 GSX1250FA bit of a change from the F650 lol. Really enjoying the ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A 'Stump puller' eh? Very nice

You wouldn't mind lending a certain uni student the use of a certain 650cc European motorcycle would you so he could get some tags??
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    which brings me back to point Z. - use premium fuel.
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatilover View Post
    And the right plugs. And condoms.
    never really believed in em. which i suppose is why my bike runs rough and i have kids.

Bike
    R1200GSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Askor View Post
    A 'Stump puller' eh? Very nice

You wouldn't mind lending a certain uni student the use of a certain 650cc European motorcycle would you so he could get some tags??
    stump puller indeed, the stories about the torque on those things is all true. This one came with a Scorpion can so it burbles away nicely too. I took it for a run up the Rimutukas today. Fastestestest I have ever done that road, more to the point, fastestestest I have ever come back down!

Ordinarily I would be glad to help out a poor student, Mr Motomart however might not be so happy, he took the Bavarian in nipple pink as my trade in for the real bike. It appears to have been onsold and is currently on Trademe, you could try negotiating!
    Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but how many times you have your breath taken away

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trident
    stump puller indeed, the stories about the torque on those things is all true. This one came with a Scorpion can so it burbles away nicely too. I took it for a run up the Rimutukas today. Fastestestest I have ever done that road, more to the point, fastestestest I have ever come back down!

Ordinarily I would be glad to help out a poor student, Mr Motomart however might not be so happy, he took the Bavarian in nipple pink as my trade in for the real bike. It appears to have been onsold and is currently on Trademe, you could try negotiating!
    Is yours the ridiculously overpriced one? Did they give you that much for a trade?

Bike
    R1200GSA
    Is yours the ridiculously overpriced one? Did they give you that much for a trade?
    yes, thats the one, bit steep isnt it? No they didnt give me that. I got $4k trade which I was happy with. I told them there was an intermittent stalling problem. They werent that bothered. The bike is a low kms LAMS BMW, will command pretty decent prices. I have seen them in Motomart and TSS for a lot more than that ($7k+ in TSS) I am unsure about the story with that listing though, either the seller on TM is a staffer from Motomart or they sold it really quickly and the guy who bought it is pretty pissed off with his son now!

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trident
    The price he's asking might be reasonable if you were buying from a dealer with the associated guarantee but I'm bloody sure I wouldn't be handing over that amount of cash to some random guy for an unknown bike. Particularly when Red Baron have one with similar mileage and $300 cheaper! Some people are dreamers...

Bike
    wr450f

Awesome!

Dammit, oh well no harm in asking though
    which brings me back to point Z. - use premium fuel.
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatilover View Post
    And the right plugs. And condoms.
    never really believed in em. which i suppose is why my bike runs rough and i have kids.

Bike
    1996 Kawasaki VN800A
    Rules? Where'd you find rules?

Paraparaumu

Bike
    R1200GSA
    The price he's asking might be reasonable if you were buying from a dealer with the associated guarantee but I'm bloody sure I wouldn't be handing over that amount of cash to some random guy for an unknown bike. Particularly when Red Baron have one with similar mileage and $300 cheaper! Some people are dreamers...
    well I am glad I got the BMW moved on and much happier it was to a dealer so he could sort anything out. I think my timing was just right. They had two suzukis which had been traded against a Ducati. A 650Vstrom and mine. I think as a non-Suzuki dealer they were keen to move on those bikes and I had a decent BMW to trade which they can always sell/stand over/fix much easier than any Suzuki.

Speaking of TSS I have come away with a 2014 model, with an upgraded can, a Scott Oiler fitted and working well and only 3000kms on the clock, its had its run in and the tyres scrubbed, I still have 18 months of factory warranty. All this for over $3.5k less than the 2012 GSX listed on the TSS website, plus mine is black, way cooler!!!
    Maybe I was diddled, who knows, I think its luck of the draw with these things. This time I think the dice went in my favour.

Bike
    R1200GSA
    and thats not counting ORC!!

anyway, back to the Tag game, cant have my new bike taking over the thread. 1of6 is already upset enough as it is

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trident
    well I am glad I got the BMW moved on and much happier it was to a dealer so he could sort anything out. I think my timing was just right. They had two suzukis which had been traded against a Ducati. A 650Vstrom and mine. I think as a non-Suzuki dealer they were keen to move on those bikes and I had a decent BMW to trade which they can always sell/stand over/fix much easier than any Suzuki.

Speaking of TSS I have come away with a 2014 model, with an upgraded can, a Scott Oiler fitted and working well and only 3000kms on the clock, its had its run in and the tyres scrubbed, I still have 18 months of factory warranty. All this for over $3.5k less than the 2012 GSX listed on the TSS website, plus mine is black, way cooler!!!
    Maybe I was diddled, who knows, I think its luck of the draw with these things. This time I think the dice went in my favour.
    Yup, sound's like you got a good deal on both ends, well done! (1of6 will get over it if you let him have a go)

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trident
    Plimerton waterfront, looking at the boat club, you'll have to take my word for it

Sent from my GT-S5690 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1409506108449.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	300482  

Bike
    1996 Kawasaki VN800A
    Plimerton waterfront, looking at the boat club, you'll have to take my word for it

Sent from my GT-S5690 using Tapatalk 2
    Yep, that's the spot... ☺

Paraparaumu

Thread Information