Page 132 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 4108

Thread: MotoGP 2015

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Weird how I didn't know what an H1R was eh? Oh yeah...you REALLY got ne there mate!~ I mean fuck me...what did I say..."an H1R is what...about 80hp?",,,and yet I didn't know what one was right? Riiiiight. I thought I'd dig the very same model recognition manual out I was made to know page by page back when I did my first tour of duty at Boyle Kawasaki. John and Mark wouldn't let me serve customers until I knew every single bike in that fucking book. It's still in pretty much the same condition today as it was back then.

Fuck me dead then...would you look at this!!!!

Attachment 315423Attachment 315424

What an incredible coincidence! Not only did I remember/know what one was...I knew exactly how much fucking HP Kawasaki claimed in the day. 80 fucking HP knobface. So...I'll make it simple for you...to me (maybe not to you, but I don't give s shit waht you think), a poxy old 80hp wire wheeled drum braked H1R is nothing like a far more abvanced four cyl, liquid cooled disc braked RGV or similar. Just like a Manx Norton was nothing like one. But hey...they were the 500cc GP bike of the time you know!!! So fucking what??? They're NOTHING LIKE AN RGV500. As I also said...apart from being a 500cc two stroke...they share nothing. Do you get it you thick bastard?

Fuck we had a good laugh about you at work today. As Mark said today..."if you'd forgotten what an H1R is, I'd sack ya". You just stick yo uncle google...and leave the facts to those of us that've actually been there and done it a bit eh? Or have at least mingled with those that really did it. Look up Dicky Lawton one day Sonny. You'll maybe find out the shop I did my time at at the very beginning has a very rich history of 500cc grand prix racing and tuning. You may also find that knowledge has been passed on through the years and generations that are still there now.

Right down to the KR1SP's we built and I raced. AFTER Aaron Slight and his RZ250 Yamaha's were well gone.

Night night Mr Google. Oh, and ask ya boyfriend why it is that Croz's book cover has him astride a Z1R based superbike rather than an H1R?

Dickheads...both of ya.

Sorry everyone else. That's my last rant to these two retards.

As you were.
    Again apples with apples
    1 As the original discussion was about Croz why the sudden need to bring a RGV500 into the comparison. As a RGV500's didn't come until many years after Croz had retired from GP racing. Pete, Croz rode a works RG500 then a works Yam 500. likely less than 120hp
    2 your lovely little book covers one model of H1r not all models. it is also as delivered Now what race bike stay std for 5 years.................

So again you have got it wrong. RGV500 laughing my head of at you again pete.
    Why don't you Tell them at work you said that as well.

The only Lawton I know about with racing is Syd the Macchi guy.
    You were the one who said that a H1r is nothing like a 500GP bike, I am picking you never mentioned that at work now did you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    blah blah blah blah...I got owned...blah blah.
    Do some home work one night retard. You may just find out Dicky Lawton sent 500 Suzuki 2 strokes tuned at the very shop I'm back at...to Daytona and beat up on the factory bikes. But hey, I didn't even know what an H1R was right/ So is a Manx Norton like an RGB500? They ARE both 500 GP bikes?

Broken my promise all ready.

Last time. You really do think you're smarter than you obviously are. Not very.

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Weird how I didn't know what an H1R was eh?

Dickheads...both of ya. That's my last rant to these two retards.

Promises, Promises..( broken already, natch..)

Go & bloody read Croz on the bloody subject, Peter Perfect..

The finicky/carefully tailored tune pre-race set up - de rigueur for the 2-stroke H1R G.P. 500 - was also needful with the 2-stroke RG G.P. 500, genius..
    & for the Z1.. nah, not so much..

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Weird how I didn't know what an H1R was eh? Oh yeah...you REALLY got ne there mate!~ I mean fuck me...what did I say..."an H1R is what...about 80hp?",,,and yet I didn't know what one was right? Riiiiight. I thought I'd dig the very same model recognition manual out I was made to know page by page back when I did my first tour of duty at Boyle Kawasaki. John and Mark wouldn't let me serve customers until I knew every single bike in that fucking book. It's still in pretty much the same condition today as it was back then.

Fuck me dead then...would you look at this!!!!

Attachment 315423Attachment 315424

What an incredible coincidence! Not only did I remember/know what one was...I knew exactly how much fucking HP Kawasaki claimed in the day. 80 fucking HP knobface. So...I'll make it simple for you...to me (maybe not to you, but I don't give s shit waht you think), a poxy old 80hp wire wheeled drum braked H1R is nothing like a far more abvanced four cyl, liquid cooled disc braked RGV or similar. Just like a Manx Norton was nothing like one. But hey...they were the 500cc GP bike of the time you know!!! So fucking what??? They're NOTHING LIKE AN RGV500. As I also said...apart from being a 500cc two stroke...they share nothing. Do you get it you thick bastard?

Fuck we had a good laugh about you at work today. As Mark said today..."if you'd forgotten what an H1R is, I'd sack ya". You just stick yo uncle google...and leave the facts to those of us that've actually been there and done it a bit eh? Or have at least mingled with those that really did it. Look up Dicky Lawton one day Sonny. You'll maybe find out the shop I did my time at at the very beginning has a very rich history of 500cc grand prix racing and tuning. You may also find that knowledge has been passed on through the years and generations that are still there now.

Right down to the KR1SP's we built and I raced. AFTER Aaron Slight and his RZ250 Yamaha's were well gone.

Night night Mr Google. Oh, and ask ya boyfriend why it is that Croz's book cover has him astride a Z1R based superbike rather than an H1R?

Dickheads...both of ya.

Sorry everyone else. That's my last rant to these two retards.

As you were.

Ha Fukin ha. Gotta buy you a few beers one day man
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    husaberg
    Do some home work one night retard. You may just find out Dicky Lawton sent 500 Suzuki 2 strokes tuned at the very shop I'm back at...to Daytona and beat up on the factory bikes. But hey, I didn't even know what an H1R was right/ So is a Manx Norton like an RGB500? They ARE both 500 GP bikes?

Broken my promise all ready.

Last time. You really do think you're smarter than you obviously are. Not very.
    You clearly wrote RGV500 Pete. I will say it again you very clearly wrote RGV500.
    Re the H1R While you may have known what one was. It is not what you typed now is it. You inferred A h1R was not a like a 500cc 2 stroke GP bike. When not only is it like one. It is one.
    As for the 30M we were not talking about those now were we. Why the sudden need to constantly change your original point of reference.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Correct, but as far as i'm aware Aaron won three national 250 titles I doesn't mention that there either?

Conversely where is your proof that all of his titles were on a Yamaha.
    So NOW you reckon Aaron stayed around in NZ to race 3 years on 250's
    I remember him winning one title, then doing a year on a FZ750, then a year on the FZR1000. Then moving on to overseas racing. So 84 street racing, 85 250 title, 86 FZ750, 88 Fzr1000 and some time in 89 off on the start of his overseas career - So yeah, one title - hmmm, just like those stats said. Go figure
    Oh NO STOP THE PRESS Aaron slight had a alternate reality machine and leaped sideways to give him time to win another 2 titles on 250's as well as ride a KR250 proddie bike.
    Your a joke dude, stop it your killing me

Bike
    Various things
    You clearly wrote RGV500 Pete I will say it again you very clearly wrote RGV500.
    Re the H1R While you may have known what one was. It is not what you typed now is it. You inferred that it was not a like a 500cc 2 stroke GP bike. When not only is it like one. It is one.
    As for the 30M we were not talking about those now were we. Why the sudden need to constantly change your original point of reference.
    Lolololol...oh sorry! I'm sure you'll notice much earlier on I referred to the original as an RGB or RG500 clown. I'm merely trying to type too fast and things get a bit muddled. Or maybe...MAYBE...I don't know the difference between an RGB500 and an RGV500? Just like an H1R eh mate? You're pathetic as well as stupid. Lucky I also know what a tandem twin KR250 is though. Something you're yet to learn. Keep trying though...you're looking dummer by the post.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    KR250 proddie bike.
    Shooting fish in a barrel eh mate!

Bike
    husaberg
    So NOW you reckon Aaron stayed around in NZ to race 3 years on 250's
    I remember him winning one title, then doing a year on a FZ750, then a year on the FZR1000. Then moving on to overseas racing. So 84 street racing, 85 250 title, 86 FZ750, 88 Fzr1000 and some time in 89 off on the start of his overseas career - So yeah, one title - hmmm, just like those stats said. Go figure
    Oh NO STOP THE PRESS Aaron slight had a alternate reality machine and leaped sideways to give him time to win another 2 titles on 250's as well as ride a KR250 proddie bike.
    Pardon

Aaron Tony Slight was born January 19, 1966 in Masterton, New Zealand.
    Aaron Slight started his biking career back in 1984, his first win coming at Manfield on a 250cc, and he won the 250 New Zealand titles for the following three years.
    https://mbasic.facebook.com/profile....id=43191883519
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A.W. View Post

The finicky/carefully tailored tune pre-race set up - de rigueur for the 2-stroke H1R G.P. 500 - was also needful with the 2-stroke RG G.P. 500, genius..
    & for the Z1.. nah, not so much..
    I know a wee bit about two stroke setup. Won a national title against some pretty handy opposition on one. Didn't get me ready for a 500gp bike though. Neither did my Z1RTC...you know...three times more power than the flexi wee frame or brakes could handle.

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Were you - ever - ready for a 500 G.P. bike?

You might've had a bit of a clue about a safe tune set-up, even if you couldn't ride it hard..

Bike
    husaberg
    Lolololol...oh sorry! I'm sure you'll notice much earlier on I referred to the original as an RGB or RG500 clown. I'm merely trying to type too fast and things get a bit muddled. Or maybe...MAYBE...I don't know the difference between an RGB500 and an RGV500? Just like an H1R eh mate? You're pathetic as well as stupid. Lucky I also know what a tandem twin KR250 is though. Something you're yet to learn. Keep trying though...you're looking dummer by the post.
    I can't change what you type. You are the one who keeps typing the stupid comparisons.
    Have a look at one of my albums Pete.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/al...id=4840&page=3

Or this gee I never even knew what A Kr250 road bike looked like and until you educated me Pete. so thank you heaps You are such a great teacher you can turn back time.
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...post1130134255
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Have a look at my album Pete.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/al...id=4840&page=3

Or this gee I never even knew what one looked like and until you educated me Pete
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...post1130134255
    Bugger, I was hoping to see a photo of Aaron on a KR250 proddie bike with his 3 250 proddie championship trophies in the background.

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by husaloser View Post

Bike
    husaberg
    Bugger, I was hoping to see a photo of Aaron on a KR250 proddie bike with his 3 250 proddie championship trophies in the background.
    I m pretty sure you wouldn't have a clue what you were looking at.
    How many national 250 titles did you say he won again.
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information