Page 117 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2795

Thread: MotoGP 2016

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    The thought has grown for me over the last few races that MM is truly racing with his heart and his head this season. Less red mist but more points.

No doubt the debacle of last season occupied many hours of discussion over the winter.

If Honda come to the party MM could start a dynasty.

Re tyres? The teams can't use different pressures. Fix the tyres I say.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    PREGNANCY TEST ??? Oh Boy !
    Hardly mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Switch.

To.

Decaffeinated.
    Don't even do coffee! Was wondering where you'd been you Old Goat! Not looking too good for your man to make it ten sorry. Think MM may do though...

Bike
    F3 racebike, Ducatis
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Wow, what a master class performance by MM and the Honda team.
    Was surprised Valentino got sucked into the "must beat the guy in front" and not think about the overall race. I wonder if his pit crew had put MM+ 6 if he would of got it?
    Redding just lost the plot when CC went past, gave up for a few seconds and gave a sure podium away.
    Lorenzo may have class, but as he gets older has less and less mongrel in him to overcome issues. If his ducks do not line up, then he is nowhere. I'm picking the Ducati will suck all his confidence out of him nest year.
    Yep - Tend to agree the +6 idea may have been worth a shot, as it would be easy to get sucked into the "im part of the lead group - and MM aint in it train of thought"
    Redding was on inters? - had no chance, - but i do like his syle on a bike.
    Gotta say MM had big balls in those early laps with a wet track in sections of the track - very impressive.
    CC

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by puddytat View Post
    Looked to me that Crutchlow did the same when he passed one of the satellite dukes ...
    Yeah i saw that, it was Scott Redding IIRC. It did look a bit odd at the time, almost as if he aimed a kick at Redding's front wheel. We heard several times what great mates Crutchlow and Miller are, haven't heard how CC and Redding get on.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    just watched the moto2 race, what a finish, but high attrition rate. still a bloody good race especially given the dampness.

starting to lose faith in lorenzo, should be able to ride in the rain. but gotta take ya hat off to MM, that young fella has some seriously big dangley bits to start pushing the slicks as quick as he did.

another good night of racing

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Hardly mate.:
    Back door only?

Bike
    2007 GSXR750

Stoner

From Motomatters
    "There is persistent paddock gossip that Stoner is using this test to gauge his competitiveness, with a view to racing as a wildcard at the Austrian Grand Prix. Given Stoner's long association with Red Bull, and the fact that nobody has raced at the Red Bull Ring (except for Valentino Rossi, who raced a 125 there in 1996 and 1997, and Jack Miller, who raced a 125 there in 2011 in the German IDM championship), it gives him the best chance of being competitive."
    Please let it be true.

Bike
    '08 R6

Stoner

I don't post on this thread but feel compelled to now there are rumours of Stoner racing next round. I'm actually going to be next door riding in Hungary but a quick trip to The GP would be seriously tempting... Stoner is a riding idol of mine. I love how people hate him and love that he does what he wants. Mentally stronger than most fans I'd wager.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It was thought prior to the test that the Ostereichring would favour Ducati. Basically it resembles a series of drag strips with a few corners. Two left and the remainder right?

The top riders are concerned about the safety of the track, Marquez and Rossi among others have expressed concern at the limited run-off. Some of the run-off is painted so things won't slow down much at all, particularly in the wet.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    It was thought prior to the test that the Ostereichring would favour Ducati. Basically it resembles a series of drag strips with a few corners. Two left and the remainder right?

The top riders are concerned about the safety of the track, Marquez and Rossi among others have expressed concern at the limited run-off. Some of the run-off is painted so things won't slow down much at all, particularly in the wet.
    Yeah I have driven it on a racing sim, not much of a track to be honest so was surprised to hear they would be going there. Very old track too so i'm guessing not very safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    Blade '12
    Wel Khairul Idham Pawi looks spookily good in the wet. Unlike Rins who looked like he could've crashed half a dozen times before finally tossing it away. Perhaps when we get back to warm dry conditions he'll regroup. Hopefully Lorenzo too because it's painful watching him tottering around.

Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    The thought has grown for me over the last few races that MM is truly racing with his heart and his head this season. Less red mist but more points.

No doubt the debacle of last season occupied many hours of discussion over the winter.

If Honda come to the party MM could start a dynasty.
    Think you're absolutely right. A more strategic approach that accumulates points when he doesn't have the bike to win... and it's paid off in spades right away. He's hardly likely to unlearn something that's proved so successful on a less than stellar bike. Which just piles the pressure on his competitors to match him... there's nobody on the grid capable of doing it at the moment. Barring injury he's looking Godlike.

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries

eek

Quote Originally Posted by puddytat View Post
    Looked to me that Crutchlow did the same when he passed one of the satellite dukes ...
    No he said he almost thought he whould crash i think he put his leg out he mentioned that might look like he was kicking

I guess he was being humious on that one after what happened last year. great spoting i didnt see that.

Retired double champion Stoner was testing alongside the MotoGP regulars for the first time since Sepang in February. The Australian ace was fourth quickest, 0.041s from Pramac's Scott Redding and 0.738s from Dovizioso's best lap

Amazing i guess when you got natural talent still all years away still mazing esp when not race fit.

Bike
    89 GS500, 89 ZXR400, 93 RGV250, 14 MT07
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Yeah I have driven it on a racing sim, not much of a track to be honest so was surprised to hear they would be going there. Very old track too so i'm guessing not very safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have the new Valentino Rossi game which includes the redbull ring.
    The biggest thing I noticed was there is almost no flat corners, most corners are either up hill or down hill and the riders will spend a lot of time braking on the edge of the tyre.
    If MM93 had taken part in the test I would have put money down that he would blitzed everyone.

Why did they include the redbull ring? Are KTM intitled to a home race?

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    I have the new Valentino Rossi game which includes the redbull ring.
    The biggest thing I noticed was there is almost no flat corners, most corners are either up hill or down hill and the riders will spend a lot of time braking on the edge of the tyre.
    If MM93 had taken part in the test I would have put money down that he would blitzed everyone.

Why did they include the redbull ring? Are KTM intitled to a home race?
    Red bull bankroll the development series for MotoGP and sponsor a tremendous number of riders and teams and with KTM coming in next year, there has to be a kickback of some sort.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    77 XL250
    A nice little article on Moto2 engines... http://www.mcnews.com.au/moto2-engin...behind-scenes/
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Thread Information