Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Les just rolled over

Bike
    `
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneY View Post
    wkbs, I think youve mistaken HB for dpex, HB has been pro Les/BRONZ all along, somehow both you and HB have crossed a circuit here

His (HB's) overzealous coments are always in Les camp.
    WoW nerd, mums rules aside, he came on BIKEOI (that was HIS contribution) and has been onside all along, even rushing through his license tests to come on the ride
    Fact is he passed his L test a day or so ahead of the ride, he would HAVE to have been the NEWEST biker at the protest! That alone desrves a little kudos

What gets me is dpex's bravado comment of 'I didnt ride all the way to Wellington to roll over'

Well guess what, Les rode all the way from Aucks, many rode further

When the argument and the thread turned against him (dpex that is) he got personal and brought the mans personal appearance into it, another mistake because despite any issues precieved by dpex with Mr Mason's image, a gentle, kind, working class grandfather type who's lifestyle was under attack was PERFECT, dentistry aside.
    Anyone who thinks a 'spokeperson' should be spit/polish groomed and oh so nice looking, this is little old NZ not fucking Holywood

Les represents me, and I for one am happy with that fact
    Lets quit feeding dpex' ego with side infighting, united we stand...with dpex at the lead we would fail, epically
    I didn't cross circuits, I just made fun of them both.

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    I find it ironic that the incredibly rude personal comments about Les were made by someone bearing an astonishing resemblance to a Monica Lewinsky dress accessory.
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    B12
    Woohoo I got to wave my red rep stick at Dpex!

Les is a legend - regardless of the outcome for getting up there and doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNanna View Post
    Wasn't me officer, honest, it was that morcs guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleman View Post
    Yeah I do recall, but dismissed it as being you when I saw both wheels on the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by R6_kid View Post
    lulz, ever ridden a TL1000R? More to the point, ever ridden with teh Morcs? Didn't fink so.

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    I doubt there is anyone (else) as sensible, knowledgeable, unflappable and able to 'think on his feet' like Les.
    Did I say that already somewhere in this thread? If I didn't, I'm only to happy to say it now.
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    2023 MT 09 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    I find it ironic that the incredibly rude personal comments about Les were made by someone bearing an astonishing resemblance to a Monica Lewinsky dress accessory.
    That is the funniest thing you have ever posted

True too
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully
    The mind boggles.

Unless you were pillioning the sheep - which is more innocent I suppose (but no less baffling)

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    That is the funniest thing you have ever posted
    True too
    I think she should wash her mouth out with soap
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 K6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    That is PB's BEST ever, Mom.... even better than Katman's "suck my cock"!
    Member, sem fiddy appreciation society

All was good until I realised that having 105kg of man sliding into my rear was a tad uncomfortable after a while

Bike
    Guzzi

I heard that she had a clothing label............THE STAINLESS LOOK.

Skyryder
    Free Scott Watson.

Bike
    Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post

Yea she love this.

I ticked R the box but it did not work. Mind you it's only a stick of soap.

Skyryder
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Free Scott Watson.

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussy View Post
    That is PB's BEST ever, Mom.... even better than Katman's "suck my cock"!
    Honestly, that rates right up there! Funniest thing I have read in ever!

PB for site rudie in the best possible taste
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    Yamaha YZF 600. 1995
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    DPEX, I assume this means you didnt vote for Helen Clarke??

Are you living in a soap opera where everyone has to be good looking. I personally like the normal guy with the good, honest, reliable, salt of the earth and Mr truth look rather than the good looking guy with a sly, smirking, condescending and conniving look!

Your a dick
    You actually raise a good point. It is the very reason those to whom the general public are daily glued, on the box, in the newspapers, etc, Is the fact that they look the part.

If you truly believe society has somehow gravitated back to the 40's when decency transcended image, then I suggest you wake up and smell the roses.

In 2009, the public responds to the smiling Adonis with the straightened pearly-whites....and it is the public to whom we plight our vex.

I believe Les to be a really nice, try-hard, sort've guy; in an unnecessarily disheveled way. But that does not lessen the fact that his image is less than is expected from the media-drenched public.

But hey! If you think Les is your best shot, then you back him to the hilt. Put your money where your mouths are.

Me? I'm going to back the guy in Welly who refuses to lay down and, moreover, presents a wonderfully clean-cut image for the public.
    Only 'Now' exists in reality.

Bike
    '76 BMW R90S
    Quote Originally Posted by dpex View Post
    Yeah well, you lot can keep blowing smoke up Les's arse for as long as you like, but the facts remain.

1. Les arranged a couple of groupies....none of which altered the outcome of Smith's original plan.....And I was there for both of them.

2. Les got himself on TV. Smith did what he had already decided to do.

3. We didn't get a zero rise.

Now I'd like to ask you all a question, prefaced by the following....

Bikers are generally seen by the wider public as patched, hairy, dirty, speedsters, reckless, mostly DIC, careless, space invaders (lane splitters) and generally as folk to be ignored before being flogged.

Is it not the case that we really ought to be presenting the 'best face' to our audience...ergo the public, in order to gain their support?

And so here's the question.....

Does Les, with his mouth filled with clearly rotting teeth.....which I notice the TV cameras seem to be linked.....present the image we wish to portray?

Resounding NO.

Would not a clean-cut, sort've Sean Penn type, not be a slightly better image?

As sad as I am to say it, mainly because I actually don't like being personally offensive to other than the Katmans of the world....And there's only two of them...Katman and my mother...

But Les, I'm sorry, but I find your mouth full of rotting teeth offensive. And at the end of the day, I probably represent a largish proportion of folk who would find similarly.

You are not the person I wish to have representing me on national television.

And given you have rolled over ahead of Nix Myth's 'very conciliatory' reduction in proposed levies, I don't want you representing me as a pissed off biker.

I'm going to put me efforts behind the Wellington guy who shares my belief that all targeted ACC levies are a sham.
    All I can see in the above quote is "blah blah blah . . I'm jealous of Les . . . blah blah blah . . . I should be in charge . . . blah blah blah . . . why won't the media talk to ME . . . blah blah blah . . . "

dpex, you're not remotely sorry for what you've posted otherwise you'd have done it in a PM. If you actually have anything constructive to offer, it is so deeply hidden in the vitriol that for all practical purposes it's invisible.

Bike
    It keeps changing......
    You actually raise a good point. It is the very reason those to whom the general public are daily glued, on the box, in the newspapers, etc, Is the fact that they look the part.

If you truly believe society has somehow gravitated back to the 40's when decency transcended image, then I suggest you wake up and smell the roses.

In 2009, the public responds to the smiling Adonis with the straightened pearly-whites....and it is the public to whom we plight our vex.

I believe Les to be a really nice, try-hard, sort've guy; in an unnecessarily disheveled way. But that does not lessen the fact that his image is less than is expected from the media-drenched public.

But hey! If you think Les is your best shot, then you back him to the hilt. Put your money where your mouths are.

Me? I'm going to back the guy in Welly who refuses to lay down and, moreover, presents a wonderfully clean-cut image for the public.
    The majority of people here are not under 20 and glued to the "E" channel watching some poster perfect twit, not only do most of us look for substance in peoples comments, we also recognise when someone has their head wedged up their arse. If you are so great why were you not in front of the camera instead of Les...... oh that's right, it would have meant coming out from behind your keyboard and actually taking some persnal responsibility for your actions.

Before you rattle on about someone elses success (or your interpretation of their lack of it) try and do better for a start to give yourself some crediability...... or just shut the.... (do you need me to spell the rest of this sentence out with a crayon??)

Well done les, I don't like paying more for the reg increases, but appreciate the efforts you and others have made on our behalf. Thanks!!!!

Bike
    Triple Delight

In 2009 most of us are sick of plastic people. Sick to death of fake tits and artificially straightened/whitened smiles. Botox and bullshit be damned. We are not that shallow. Give us a real person that is standing up for something they actually believe in and for the greater good, not the party line they are delivering to advance themselves further up their carefully considered agenda.

You are going to back to the Welly guy? Which one is this? If you mean Stoney then he has been supported into his position by Les and BRONZ Auckland et al? He has the drive and determination to stand up in a fully supported way. Albeit he has a different approach and look, but they both share the same message.
    Nonono,

Bike
    2023 MT 09 SP

Not so, some of the most popular, powerful people in the world are are ugly as your opinions, which I suppose must give you some hope.

Your major problem here, if I may, is that you assume that everybody views the world through the same coloured glasses as yourself. You may be astounded to learn that this is not the case. Now as difficult as I know as it is for you old chap, you need to understand that in order to play with the grown ups, you really do need to accept that just because the words go through your head, does not mean you should type them.

Srysly

kthxby

PS

Your a cock
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully
    The mind boggles.

Unless you were pillioning the sheep - which is more innocent I suppose (but no less baffling)

Thread Information