Page 102 of 638 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    So, nobody saw the earpiece before the debate started? or during? it stands out like dogs balls.

Why did nobody have the earpiece removed?

How could he get coms from the control room? Besides blinking lights on the camera, that is only part of it.

What of the people running the debate? I assume there must have been representatives from both camps doing live audits.

Prove to me that he was getting instructions from Hilary?
    Shirley, Shapeshifting lizards would be telepathic
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    YZ 144, monster 800, rs250
    To the MSM, Hillary + emails is a no go zone.

simple question, why did the Soviets modify a air-raid shelter into a gas chamber? what was their intention?

Bike
    YZ 144, monster 800, rs250
    I will say Hillary does have a point about the 'wage gap' its sooo sexist!

http://youtu.be/u2ZCQeivpYU
    simple question, why did the Soviets modify a air-raid shelter into a gas chamber? what was their intention?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by yokel View Post

Shame neither Trump or Clinton could fix the gap (read Vacuum) between you ears.

Bet it Sucks to be you bro.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Breaking news , Israel debates itself live in Tv ...
    Even with constant interruption from the moderator, Israel looks like it's winning

sent for a divine source
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries

Nothing to do with sex ... My salary is slightly different from George Soros .,.I suspect the shape shifting lizard is a man

Could be wrong though

sent for a divine source
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Oh gee oldie and your opinion means so much to me.
    Lets see you constantly post nazi era racist material hoping to get a response, then as soon as anyone dares to counter or point out what it is.
    You then cry Shrill, harp on that its a conspiracy against you, just to keep you quiet, yeah of course it must be others that are nutty.
    You are one seriously retarded motherfucker.

Bike
    Sold
    Meanwhile back in Syria The West continues to do God's work! : http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-nato...-storm/5549472

[Quote] US-NATO’s War On Russia: The Winds Howl Before The Storm
    "John Lennon made our fundamental demand, “Give Peace A Chance,” and the CIA shot him in the back"

Bike
    Sold

Can the Left Survive a Trump Presidency?

Interesting take on a Trump victory: http://www.globalresearch.ca/can-the...idency/5549249

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Yes without a dbout, the debate was rigged.
    Not only was Trump debating Hillary and the mod, there was also whoever it was talking through the mods earpiece.
    Tragic. Over time most of us will have noticed that almost all of the professionals who work in front of a TV camera have an earpiece. The NZ news readers are no exception. It's completely normal and anybody remotely "normal" would understand that.

The "rules" for the debates are arranged between the two campaigns: these are contained in a "memorandum" which is then usually secret. Anonymous sources in both campaigns say that on the latest occasion there was no signed memorandum. Presumably because there was insufficient agreement. So the "rules" Yokel and his conspiracy whackjob are on about likely exist entirely in their fevered imaginings.

Interestingly Kaine was apparently criticised for not wearing an American flag. The pin he is wearing is a "Blue Star" pin which denotes that a family member is serving in the US military. I await with breathless anticipation the conspiracy theory that the star indicates his support for communist China.

I didn't watch the VP debate, two less interesting characters would be hard to imagine. They were reportedly feisty with each other though, but even many Americans would have missed the venom. Apparently there is a thing called "midwestern nice". Words mean different to how they sound. "Bless you" can actually mean "Fuck off". "I'm praying for you" translates as, "You're an arsehole!" - or similar. You get the idea...
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Tragic. Over time most of us will have noticed that almost all of the professionals who work in front of a TV camera have an earpiece. The NZ news readers are no exception. It's completely normal and anybody remotely "normal" would understand that.

The "rules" for the debates are arranged between the two campaigns: these are contained in a "memorandum" which is then usually secret. Anonymous sources in both campaigns say that on the latest occasion there was no signed memorandum. Presumably because there was insufficient agreement. So the "rules" Yokel and his conspiracy whackjob are on about likely exist entirely in their fevered imaginings.

Interestingly Kaine was apparently criticised for not wearing an American flag. The pin he is wearing is a "Blue Star" pin which denotes that a family member is serving in the US military. I await with breathless anticipation the conspiracy theory that the star indicates his support for communist China.

I didn't watch the VP debate, two less interesting characters would be hard to imagine. They were reportedly feisty with each other though, but even many Americans would have missed the venom. Apparently there is a thing called "midwestern nice". Words mean different to how they sound. "Bless you" can actually mean "Fuck off". "I'm praying for you" translates as, "You're an arsehole!" - or similar. You get the idea...
    The VP debate was surprisingly interesting.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Wikileaks? - tomorrow is October surprise day over in the real world - surprise or just another fizzer? - what do you reckon? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo
    Well???? - What did he release? - Anybody? - As usual haven't heard a dicky bird? - suggest another October fizzer!

Bike
    bandit
    Interesting take on a Trump victory: http://www.globalresearch.ca/can-the...idency/5549249
    A better question is; can the USA survive a Trump presidency?
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Well???? - What did he release? - Anybody? - As usual haven't heard a dicky bird? - suggest another October fizzer!
    This news conference was mainly plugged by Trump supporters hoping for information that would cripple Clinton's candidacy. They were pissed off when, having stayed up until 3AM, all they got was basically a Wikileaks infomercial.

As Assange said, if there was an important announcement it wouldn't be made at 3.00AM US EST.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...weeks.amp.html
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    You are one seriously retarded motherfucker.
    That amazing considering you are widely accepted as the most gullible retard on KB.
    Second most ignored as well.
    But seeing as you consider yourself so smart and think i am retarded, why lets both do iq test.
    Gee what do you have to lose.

I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information