Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone coming our way?

Bike
    1963 Ford Thunderbird
    Quote Originally Posted by igor View Post
    I'm back. I never really left and am still here and not forgot about the accomadation offer. Hope I don't give ya toe jam if I use ya shower.

Been a little busy with me nat and the project below. A work in progress

Now BEEMER or is that GOOSE should ya wanna do a Coromandel loop U can use my place at Matarangi if its free. Beautiful 4.5km beach. No scrots. Bit of Kiwiana for the kitchen and bathroom. U can sleep in the Caravan if ya snore and let Andy sleep in the building for a rest.

Closet cop is 20kms away
    Oh, so you have gay cops up your way do you? Are you any relation to Igor the Troll? Or just some old guy with a new name?
    Yes, I am pedantic about spelling and grammar so get used to it!

Bike
    Ag100

igor the troll

no idea who he is

Bike
    1963 Ford Thunderbird
    See eight posts above.

Bike
    Ag100
    geez he sounds as anal as me

Bike
    1963 Ford Thunderbird
    Quote Originally Posted by igor View Post
    geez he sounds as anal as me
    Worse. He's foreign as well!

Bike
    Ag100
    geez why do they keep letting the broody foreigners in. they cant drive, they whine and go on about home and wanna hang around with all their country man. ya could of stayed home and done that.

Bike
    Ag100

beeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeer

did ya get me other email via my gmail address

Bike
    1963 Ford Thunderbird
    Nope, nothing received. Try the PM function.

Bike
    1963 Ford Thunderbird
    Although there have been no new posts in this thread since October 2008, we've hosted several motorcyclists in the time since then. The offer a bed for a night or two still stands, whether people are travelling by bike or car. Safe, off-street parking or garaging and a large spare room.

We can't promise we'll always be able to put people up, but nine times out of 10 it's convenient and we're happy to do it.

Bike
    2007 Triumph Daytona 675
    Hi Beemer, I'm Nick. I'm coming to NZ next week.
    Don't really know what I'm going to be doing, apart from getting a bike and pretending to look for work =)
    but if your generous offer of hospitality was still open thought I'd make contact and see what happens! ....

Bike
    1963 Ford Thunderbird
    Let us know when you're in our area - as mentioned in the post by mcguyver, we do have a few large events coming up so we won't be here for a few weeks in February and March, and we have a few other weekend events over the next month or so too. We're both working fulltime at present too (normally I work from home but I'm on a seemingly never-ending contract right now, which involves some weekend work as well), so it will really depend on when you are going to be passing through as to whether we can put you up for the night or not.

Bike
    2007 Triumph Daytona 675
    Cool will do. Yeah I see the Paeroa battle for the streets is coming up, plan on heading don, should be good =)

Bike
    2007 Honda CB250F
    Hey, Charly here. I am going from Auckland to Wellington taking a few days time, would be in Palmerston North in maybe five days or something like that (I haven't really planned anything, just see how it all goes). I'm off to Rotorua tomorrow.
    Would be very nice to have someone to meet on the way to Wellington, a place to sleep sounds like a VERY welcome break from backpackers accommodation, but even if you'd like to just meet for a cup of coffee and a conversation I'd be happy to stop at Levin.
    Could use some advise on tyres, too. So if you're interested in meeting me, please PM =)

Thanks, Charly

Bike
    05 iHornet 900
    Had the pleasure of Charly's company staying with us overnight. Brave young lady she is traveling our country.
    Helped with a trip to NZ Post for Rego and then to Boyds for a WOF and then able to point her in a southern direction to get her on her way again.

So far she has been really lucky weather wise, but she would be better off with m/cycle boots and trou. Especially when it starts getting wet and cold.
    She wont like me saying, but if you do catch up with her and have some usable kit, it wouldnt go amiss on this lass !
    No idea of sizing but slim comes to mind
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21042010..jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	197.8 KB 
ID:	205127  

Bike
    2007 Honda CB250F
    Aaargh, Warren, take that pic off! I do not like photographs AT ALL and this one looks really bad, too.

Thanks again to you and Clare for having me, sorry that I wasn't really talkative and sociable, my mind was still somewhere else. But now I am back on the road again. I got to Napier alright stopping in Rotorua and Taupo. Heading further south today.
    Thanks for your help, Charly

Thread Information