PDA

View Full Version : LIGHT Scummies CANDLE!

normajeane
26th May 2009, 20:18
What can I get scumdog to do in Queenstown? We won a dirty night in Qtown and we taken it next weekend (not Q birthday cause I worken!!) AND what can I do to light his CANDLE. WE won a night at a posh hotel and a meal (with a bottle of proverbial cen:shit:tral otago wine) so WHAT CAN I DO to light up the weekend?? Bound to be cold and we need to heat up the moment|!! :shifty::confused::Police::stupid: Thats me, and I just starting to tink!!:laugh:

98tls
26th May 2009, 20:23
Nekkid skiing by moonlight,have done it a Cardrona and its..........well lets just say its fucken cold.<_<

merv
26th May 2009, 20:24
Make sure he doesn't overeat or drink too much if you want him to enjoy himself after in the posh room. You got plenty of seductive clothes and all that sort of stuff I presume.

Whatever you do if you both enjoy being together it will be fun anyway eh.

No use doing a bike tour or anything it will be too flippin cold outside.

normajeane
26th May 2009, 20:27
No use doing a bike tour or anything it will be too flippin cold outside.

Yeah you right there. He's such an old man sometimes. We doing the cagey thing and well we MIGHT just dress up; AND I hear he done a bit of FANCY dancing lately!!:woohoo::innocent:

normajeane
26th May 2009, 20:29
Nekkid skiing by moonlight,have done it a Cardrona and its..........well lets just say its fucken cold.<_<

AAAHH, we can do it here in the RIveriera 9well someting like that! Bugger the Bombay!!

BMWST?
and after that shotover jet is worth a ride!

normajeane
and after that shotover jet is worth a ride!

BUT we get wet???<_<

Ixion
26th May 2009, 20:30
Once a freezing worker always a freezing worker. So. Do you have any theatrical costumers darn souff? One who would have a goat costume in stock? To remind him of the good old days, like ?

normajeane
26th May 2009, 20:33
Once a freezing worker always a freezing worker. So. Do you have any theatrical costumers darn souff? One who would have a goat costume in stock? To remind him of the good old days, like ?

BAAAAAAAA!!
Smelly old farts!!
Do we have to dress up????:eek:

merv
26th May 2009, 20:36
Usually "dressing up" is the opposite of what you should end up doing on a "dirty" weekend especially a free one lol :laugh: in a posh room.

rosie631
26th May 2009, 20:36
You could always borrow my bike pants lol

awayatc
26th May 2009, 20:37
AND what can I do to light his CANDLE. W

Well first off all you got to try to find his wick.......

Easy to turn him on....
all you realy gotta do is show up.....:shifty:

98tls
26th May 2009, 20:38
Righto,got it.....Wrap up warm buy a decent bottle of Vino head out to Arrowtown and do the hot air balloon thing,incredible views this time of year.

merv
26th May 2009, 20:39
You could always borrow my bike pants lol

... and slowly slip out of them :done:

hayd3n
26th May 2009, 20:39
how bout you dress up as the coppa for a change

normajeane
26th May 2009, 20:41
Righto,got it.....Wrap up warm buy a decent bottle of Vino head out to Arrowtown and do the hot air balloon thing,incredible views this time of year.

Done that at Methven and THAT was first prize. WE won second at the Garston and I tink we got the better deal. Just tought there might be a jewel in the "crown" so to speak!:confused:

normajeane
26th May 2009, 20:42
Cum on you b......s, wot you got to get some lights up??

98tls
26th May 2009, 20:43
Done that at Methven and THAT was first prize. WE won second at the Garston and I tink we got the better deal. Just tought there might be a jewel in the "crown" so to speak!:confused: Bugger,oh well i give up,whatever you do hope you guys have a blast,enjoy.

merv
26th May 2009, 20:44

Not a bad idea check it out here http://www.ballooningnz.com/index.php only down side is dawn start. You either have to get up early after your hot date ... yuck ... or stay up all night - :doh:.

normajeane
26th May 2009, 20:44
OOhhh, don't give up when you just getting warm!! Maybe you just need to lie down and look at the stars!!

awayatc
26th May 2009, 20:45
Bugger
let's not go there.......

McJim
26th May 2009, 20:45
Park an old Ford outside the Posh Hotel (I hear that hotel managers in Q'town get really shitty about that sort of stuff) and when someone tries to steal it make him run after it naked. I hear that rings his bell.....

normajeane
26th May 2009, 20:46
let's not go there.......

OOOkkkaaayyy, just pour me another!!:beer:

normajeane
26th May 2009, 20:47
Park an old Ford outside the Posh Hotel (I hear that hotel managers in Q'town get really shitty about that sort of stuff) and when someone tries to steal it make him run after it naked. I hear that rings his bell.....

Yeah:love: You think this might work??:no::2guns::chase::eek:

merv
26th May 2009, 20:49
For bikers the go around Queenstown is doing dirt rides with Denis Columb's lot at Off Road Adventures but does that ring Scummies bell?

You can do quickie half day tours to warm you up for your hot date - as long as Denis still operates in winter.

McJim
26th May 2009, 20:51
Yeah:love: You think this might work??:no::2guns::chase::eek:

It'll get his face in the papers again no doubt.

normajeane
26th May 2009, 20:51
Sounds interesting!! Wot about OLD knees and would a WOman do this??

98tls
26th May 2009, 20:53
You wont do it<_<but you should anyway,when a young......err younger fella i worked at both Cardrona and Coronet peak,had a few incredible nights with some good wine/food after getting off the lift at the top cross country skiing to somewhere remote away from closely visible lights and digging a snow cave and staying the night,absolutly inspiring/breathtaking/puts everything into perspective,then you just go at it.:Punk:

merv
26th May 2009, 20:54
Check it out here http://www.offroad.co.nz/shop/index.php not cheap but they do quad rides too which aren't hard on the knees. Fairly low key beginner stuff some of it and I took my son on one a few years ago when we didn't have our bikes down there. There are hard-out tours from other adventure companies but you just want a casual laugh on quickie weekend eh.

normajeane
26th May 2009, 20:56
You wont do it<_<but you should anyway,when a young......err younger fella i worked at both Cardrona and Coronet peak,had a few incredible nights with some good wine/food after getting off the lift at the top cross country skiing to somewhere remote away from closely visible lights and digging a snow cave and staying the night,absolutly inspiring/breathtaking/puts everything into perspective,then you just go at it.:Punk:

Woww, THAT sounds like something he //////////would not EXPECT!!, MIght inveestigate!! Goood one and the most INTERESTING!!!:Punk: Ta muchly.

merv
26th May 2009, 20:57
at the top cross country skiing to somewhere remote away from closely visible lights and digging a snow cave and staying the night,absolutly inspiring/breathtaking/puts everything into perspective,then you just go at it.:Punk:

Hmmm, freezing cold snow cave, or free posh hotel room probably with a king sized bed, spa bath, room service - mmmm bugger what a choice :shit:

rosie631
26th May 2009, 21:01
and digging a snow cave and staying the night,absolutly inspiring/breathtaking/puts everything into perspective,then you just go at it.:Punk:

Might as well just go to the Brass then.

normajeane
26th May 2009, 21:04
Hmmm, freezing cold snow cave, or free posh hotel room probably with a king sized bed, spa bath, room service - mmmm bugger what a choice :shit:

Well, if we paid the extra we could have got a VIEW!! Of what!! Flooding!!, COLD!!, F..... C s in the snow?? AND you want to know what "C S" is?? Rhymes with dings. Well!!!:2guns:

98tls
26th May 2009, 21:05
Hmmm, freezing cold snow cave, or free posh hotel room probably with a king sized bed, spa bath, room service - mmmm bugger what a choice :shit: Believe me Merv theres no hotel room in the world that will provide such a memorable night.But by all means take the hotel room,just means the mountain retreat is even more peaceful.

98tls
26th May 2009, 21:08
Might as well just go to the Brass then.
Na to many drunks in ill fitting leathers.:shit:

normajeane
26th May 2009, 21:11
Believe me Merv theres no hotel room in the world that will provide such a peaceful. Well, we go a nice site and it is ight in the middle of Qtown AND I don;t plan on sleeping the night away!! Can you guess!! Dirty dancing is on the cards and by all accounts, it doesn't start early. Where are you IDB?? AND all you buggers will b at the BRASS, freezing!!:eek::drinkup::kick:

JimO
26th May 2009, 21:13
leave the miserable old git at home and take me........that would be memorable

98tls
26th May 2009, 21:18
leave the miserable old git at home and take me........that would be memorable Not a bad idea,you would be well at home in the snow.....webbed feet n all.:laugh:

normajeane
26th May 2009, 21:18
leave the miserable old git at home and take me........that would be memorable

Oh yeah, Oh yeah:girlfight:

sinfull
26th May 2009, 21:23
Take him to a strip joint ! Would he expect that ? I asume not, hell ya could even go down a few days earlier and get the ladies to give ya a few pointers when ya get up to pole dance for him !

Subike
26th May 2009, 21:26
Hire a police womans uniform without his knowlage,
Arrest him, hand cuff him, leave him nothing but his torch!
(his experiance at performing his duty dressed like that is international knowlage)
Read him his rights. ( that you make up )
then.............................................. ....serve it to him on a black note book!

normajeane
26th May 2009, 21:30
Hire a police womans uniform without his knowlage,
Arrest him, hand cuff him, leave him nothing but his torch!
(his experiance at performing his duty dressed like that is international knowlage)
Read him his rights. ( that you make up )
then.............................................. ....serve it to him on a black note book!

Ya laugh a lot subite!!
AND the pole dancing, its a spoiled again by the Garston, when they had 3rd in (at least )the world AND she was GOOD. Everyone gobsmaked!! SO AYTING SPECIAL that doesn't involve wheelchairs??:doh:

98tls
26th May 2009, 21:31
Cmon you lot.............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_yWyBjDEaU

normajeane
26th May 2009, 21:38
Cmon you lot.............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_yWyBjDEaU

F off you homos, he is due home shortly and his plastic wrapping will come off if he sees what you lot suggested!!
Bugger off so i can meld into the ether!<_<:confused:

FJRider
26th May 2009, 21:38
Well, if we paid the extra we could have got a VIEW!! Of what!! Flooding!!, COLD!!, F..... C s in the snow?? AND you want to know what "C S" is?? Rhymes with dings. Well!!!:2guns:

You two must be getting old. A "dirty weekend in QueensVegas" ... and your talking of the view (or lack there of)... ??

98tls
26th May 2009, 21:43
F off you homos, he is due home shortly and his plastic wrapping will come off if he sees what you lot suggested!!
Bugger off so i can meld into the ether!<_<:confused: :laugh:Eh:wacko:You been suppin ether CB.

normajeane
26th May 2009, 21:48
:laugh:Eh:wacko:You been suppin ether CB.

Ech, Maybe Waitaki winer or two!!:shifty:

ynot slow
26th May 2009, 21:51
Tandem naked luge riding,using his balls for added braking.Tandem bungy(clothes optional).

Sounds really corny,but a walk around the waterfront during arvo,spa bath,wine,meal,boring eh but wtf.

Brunch at Jo's garage? in A'town next day.

FJRider
26th May 2009, 21:54
Well, we go a nice site and it is ight in the middle of Qtown AND I don;t plan on sleeping the night away!! Can you guess!! Dirty dancing is on the cards and by all accounts, it doesn't start early. Where are you IDB?? AND all you buggers will b at the BRASS, freezing!!:eek::drinkup::kick:

We're going to a nice site too ... and if it rains (again) I reckon a bit of dirty dancing is on the cards there too. :Punk:

I reckon your jealous ... of us ... :chase:

normajeane
26th May 2009, 21:54
Brunch at Jo's garage? in A'town next day.

Vill keep that in mindo! Just wit till I put glasses on!!!:shit:

Gareth51
26th May 2009, 22:29
What can I get scumdog to do in Queenstown? We won a dirty night in Qtown and we taken it next weekend (not Q birthday cause I worken!!) AND what can I do to light his CANDLE. WE won a night at a posh hotel and a meal (with a bottle of proverbial cen:shit:tral otago wine) so WHAT CAN I DO to light up the weekend?? Bound to be cold and we need to heat up the moment|!! :shifty::confused::Police::stupid: Thats me, and I just starting to tink!!:laugh:

First you have to rip them clothes off him

scumdog
27th May 2009, 17:41
Despite the uncanny similarity in spelling and punctuation etc in both Dangerous and normajeanes posts they are in fact NOT related!!!:laugh:

normajeane is actuall quite literate when sober...<_<

merv
27th May 2009, 18:39
Hey scummy you're not meant to be reading this thread are ya? Its meant to be a surprise.