PDA

View Full Version : Kegging

SMOKEU
27th May 2009, 21:38
I want to set up a kegging system so I can add my homebrew beer into to. I will need a 19L keg (or similar size), regulator, CO2 bottle, tap, fittings and hoses. I'm trying to save money here and I can't afford a complete setup from a homebrew shop, so if anyone here can help me setup a system I will give them good free beer. I have had a look on trademe to no avail.

jaymzw
27th May 2009, 22:24
I want to set up a kegging system so I can add my homebrew beer into to. I will need a 19L keg (or similar size), regulator, CO2 bottle, tap, fittings and hoses. I'm trying to save money here and I can't afford a complete setup from a homebrew shop, so if anyone here can help me setup a system I will give them good free beer. I have had a look on trademe to no avail.

If you have manpower and a truck, i could organise for the camera's and alarm to be left off at my McD's:shifty:Their CO2 machines are AWESOME!!! Abit loud though... Just a thought anyway

Or a proper solution although still not very proper would be to start drinking double brown 20 for 20 LMAO:beer: