PDA

View Full Version : Cordura Jacket

Breed777
2nd June 2009, 13:26
Worn only twice.... Selling as I have 2 Jackets and time to thin out the wardrobe. Great Jacket, size small, but would suit small/medium build easily.
$40 cheaper than retail...MINT condition.

FEATURES:
600D Cordura
Ressia Membrane
Zip out Thermal liner
8 inch trouser connector
4 outside pockets and 2 inside pockets
Zip up air vents
Water proof
CE Removable armour in the Back, Elbows and Shoulders(EN1621-1:1997:-Type A)
Resistant to all forms of rot and mildew

From the store I bought it from ' It has a ressia membrane which means the material can breathe so when you sweat, the sweat can escape. The cheaper jackets won't have this. There is an 8 inch zip at the back so it can be connected to some pants. This also comes with a removable zip out thermal lining for extra cold days. The QUALITY and FEATURES of this jacket, are comparable to the very high end jackets.'

sil3nt
3rd June 2009, 23:47
Is there a brand name i can search? Or got any photos? I may be over in tauranga this weekend and i could be interested depending on quality.

Breed777
7th June 2009, 11:40
Yeah mate its the red one from the www.1tonne.co.nz....
mobile is 02102489460 if ur keen....

Breed777
7th June 2009, 11:43
Here is a pic of it...

sil3nt
7th June 2009, 16:14
Sadly i never made it over to Tauranga. I think the jacket might be too small for me anyway. I currently use a L (or XL?) which i quite like although the small is probably my size however i like to layer up underneath.

Breed777
8th June 2009, 16:45
Yeah its hard to say really...it is a small but its actually quite big...

sil3nt
8th June 2009, 17:35
Don't suppose you left the tags on so its possible to exchange :bleh: I'm thinking i might just spend the extra and get one from them.

Breed777
8th June 2009, 19:12
Na took em off, used it twice....got the pants also :).... but got given a leather jacket and now they are just atking up valuable wardrobe space...they are good quality tho... 1tonne have some good gear