PDA

View Full Version : Buell

Paulsbrother
19th March 2005, 16:25
Hello all, I'm known more as Paul's brother than my own name and that's okay by me. Thought it was about time I registered and see what this site is all about. I'm Lower Hutt based and ride most Sunday's across the Rimutakas to Martinborough and beyond (as does every other rider).

My XB12S Buell done just over 10,000km now is going just fine. I like it .. doesn't seem like a Harley derivative, thank goodness. Talk to or see you soon.

sAsLEX
19th March 2005, 16:34
Welcome to the site!! And post some pics of your ride so we recognise you on the road!

StoneChucker
19th March 2005, 16:36
Hey mate... welcome to the site. Thats a nice bike you got there btw :yeah:

Were you heading towards Upper Hutt / Rimutakas yesterday evening around 7:15pm? I saw a black Buell taking off from the lights (Haywards lights, heading to Upper Hutt), with that rumble that I so love about Buells!

I so want one! Soon!

Joni
19th March 2005, 16:44
I so want one!
Mmmmm Buells :D
Gotta agree nothing wrong with our newest members choice in bike!!!

Welcome to the site btw.
:spudwave:

Coyote
19th March 2005, 16:58
Wilkommen to the site, and nice bike :niceone:

Ghost Lemur
19th March 2005, 17:29
Welcome on board.

Although already mentioned I'll say it again... PICS PLEASE.

wari
21st March 2005, 10:15
HEy mate ... :spudwave:

MY brovrr has gotta new xb12r ... he's known as waris brovrr ... :confused: ...nah

waris brovrr has all-ready done 40kms of gravell inda back roads ofda wai-rar-rapper .. wari gottim lost ... :wari:

wari wasn't poppularr ... wari bought :apint: ... alls good .. :yeah:

:moon: <== you might be needin dis .. :yeah:

Biff
21st March 2005, 14:49
:spudwave:
Welcome, Buell enjoy yourself here!! Get it? Buell instead of you'll!!

I'll get my coat now.

Hitcher
21st March 2005, 14:58
I'll get my coat now.
Indeed. Standards have slipped in the past couple of weeks. And what's with the "stripper-with-the-obviously-fake-tits" signature?

jrandom
21st March 2005, 15:02
obviously-fake-tits...

Would *you* say no?

Hitcher
21st March 2005, 15:06
Would *you* say no?
The combined prophylactic effect of graduated lenses, a receding hairline and an advancing paunch remove almost entirely the issue of personal choice in the rare event that one may be confronted with such an eventuality...

White trash
21st March 2005, 15:19
Hello all, I'm known more as Paul's brother than my own name and that's okay by me. Thought it was about time I registered and see what this site is all about. I'm Lower Hutt based and ride most Sunday's across the Rimutakas to Martinborough and beyond (as does every other rider).

My XB12S Buell done just over 10,000km now is going just fine. I like it .. doesn't seem like a Harley derivative, thank goodness. Talk to or see you soon.

Nothing wrong with being Pauls brother mate.

Good to have you along.

Blakamin
21st March 2005, 15:25
watch out for the bloke above...("jimmy the legend")
He's quick! (eh, R1Aaron?)

Welcome....
Got any photos of ya buell.....

(might have to get one one-day)

Madguitarist!
21st March 2005, 15:42
Welcome Buell, enjoy the banter!! :niceone:

dangerous
22nd March 2005, 06:15
Yeah wellcome PB, Love the Buell aye, used to spend a bit of time on a X1 was like riding a bloody bit trail bike with the worst vib ever...... havent ridden the XB 12 or 9, bugger all of them down here.

Daisy Duke
22nd March 2005, 09:42
The combined prophylactic effect of graduated lenses, a receding hairline and an advancing paunch remove almost entirely the issue of personal choice in the rare event that one may be confronted with such an eventuality...

That's a shame, as she asked me for your phone number.

magnum
22nd March 2005, 09:59
ello and welcome to the site :spudwave: