PDA

View Full Version : Vance and hines pipes

murhf3
19th March 2005, 16:44
Hi plp ,Has anyone got V and H pipes on there bike and if so what are they like :niceone:

skidz
22nd June 2005, 15:06
Ive got a screamin eagle 2 into 1 on my bike and it makes alot of difference in sound and performance. I would say a V & H would do the same.

Bruiser
24th October 2005, 17:02
Hi plp ,Has anyone got V and H pipes on there bike and if so what are they like :niceone:

I put V&H Bigshot Staggereds on my Wideglide after looking around at various options for a few months. They are pricy but I am very satisfied with them.

Their website (http://www.vanceandhines.com) has playable sounds of all their pipes. I checekd out the various pipes and loved the sounds of those Bigshots right off. Then I talked to my spannerman who reckons V&H in general, and the Bigshots in particular, are on of the the best around in terms of performance for the $$.

V&H advertise a 15% increase in HP over the stock harley pipes but I hadn't dyna'd the harley before or since so I can't verify that claim.

The kicker was the looks, but that is entirely personal. Heres a shot of mine anyway.

I have no regrets, love the sound, looks and the extra perfomance. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Bruiser

Lou Girardin
25th October 2005, 07:25
Talk to Dave in our workshop AMPS 09 300 7500, he'll give you the run-down on the different pipes.