PDA

View Full Version : Dipshit of the day 2

DEATH_INC.
3rd June 2009, 18:44
Last night I was heading home down the new bit of the s/w motorway, come down past the dominion road on-ramp, saw some bloke (ette?) coming down the onramp on a yellow Hyobung,sorta watched 'em outta the corner of my eye, and for some reason the f*ckwit decided to rip straight out into the r/h lane between a couple of cars, cept I was already there. Lucky for them I was watching because the idiot didn't see me....I just about ran up the concrete wall trying to keep outta his/her way and they didn't see me till they nearly ran into the side of the work ute ( like, they were in the same lane as me, right beside me, before they realised I was there! ). Whoever it was ain't gonna last long if they keep that up....

Mom
3rd June 2009, 18:54
Yikes! Thank goodness you had sharp reactions and your biker eyes on high beam, else you would have been yet another one of "them friggen cage driving lunatics" out there.

There are some on two wheels that could really benefit from a little one on one, this is how it is done lessons :yes:

Fatt Max
3rd June 2009, 18:57
Well avoided mate, that must have been a bum squeezer....dodge bling awarded

Squiggles
3rd June 2009, 19:06
Purple & Silver Jacket?

DEATH_INC.
3rd June 2009, 19:46
Purple & Silver Jacket?

Not sure, it was dark....

Laxi
3rd June 2009, 19:58
the phantom banana hyo strikes again!! sounds like somone's doing a tour of nz winding up 1 city at a time:bash::laugh:

munterk6
3rd June 2009, 20:01
aaaaahh....yeah? and the point is? :scooter:

6ft5
3rd June 2009, 20:07
time has come to find this rider and get him/her to see some sense. And then perhaps we can can take turns :bash: up on him/her for giving us a bad name !!

The search is on, a number plate would help to identify the person.

chester
3rd June 2009, 20:12
they probably learnt to ride with tips/help from KB :gob:

Hiflyer
3rd June 2009, 20:21
so what? he made a bad call, ive made a few bad calls riding but it hardly reflects my ability to ride. It's just a "brain explosion"

DEATH_INC.
3rd June 2009, 20:24
so what? he made a bad call, ive made a few bad calls riding but it hardly reflects my ability to ride. It's just a "brain explosion"
My point is that he could have been road pizza if I wasn't watching.

Skuzzlebutt
3rd June 2009, 20:26
time has come to find this rider and get him/her to see some sense. And then perhaps we can can take turns :bash: up on him/her for giving us a bad name !!

The search is on, a number plate would help to identify the person.

At this point I'd like to let the records show my Hyosung is black...

Hiflyer
3rd June 2009, 20:31
My point is that he could have been road pizza if I wasn't watching.

true true, I hate peak hour traffic, but yea I'm glad you were checking!

At this point I'd like to let the records show my Hyosung is black...

And mine is red

boomer
3rd June 2009, 20:58
Should have flattened him and then done the KB wave !

Good catchin up with u guys on Monday ! Nice trike, even tho it's green ;)

James Deuce
3rd June 2009, 21:23
We need a new website - www.yellowhyosung.com

We could publish all the dipshit tales on it.