PDA

View Full Version : On-track shots of the Ducati Streetfighter

greminn
4th June 2009, 07:59
Some nice shots of the Ducati Streetfighter being cained round a track in france.

http://www.motorevue.com/site/ducati-streetfighter-s-le-portfolio-40345.html

(If ONLY they hadnt named it "Streetfighter")

cold comfort
4th June 2009, 11:45
VERY nice- if only my Multi had that ground clearance! Still need to get the holes in my soles repaired (can't afford new boots dammit)

LBD
4th June 2009, 21:42
Just busy saving my pennies...

Insanity_rules
4th June 2009, 23:02
That is capital S for Sexy time. Gay name, I think Ducati is losing the plot with their names lately. But isn't the bike beautiful! If it weren't a mortal sin I'd take it as my bride.

LBD
5th June 2009, 03:32
That is capital S for Sexy time. Gay name, I think Ducati is losing the plot with their names lately. But isn't the bike beautiful! If it weren't a mortal sin I'd take it as my bride.

And if you don't respect her she will treat like a wife.

I have seen the bike in the flesh, not to sure about the tail piece and the lower rad but otherwise I like it a lot, just waiting on DANZ pricing...

miSTa
6th June 2009, 10:35
And if you don't respect her she will treat like a wife.

I have seen the bike in the flesh, not to sure about the tail piece and the lower rad but otherwise I like it a lot, just waiting on DANZ pricing...
The lower radiator is the part I struggle with too. Really to need to see one first hand....

bogan
6th June 2009, 10:55
looks pretty awesome, wonder if it comes with an abs brake option, as it has traction control. I reckon that lower rad is a good lok for a streetfigher style bike, probly wouldnt look as good on a fully faired bike though.

NighthawkNZ
6th June 2009, 11:00
The lower radiator is the part I struggle with too. Really to need to see one first hand....

agreed....

2wheeldrifter
8th June 2009, 07:44
Get rid of those mirrors and cheap reservoir's... They make it look so cheap :(

Elysium
8th June 2009, 15:46
The front end sort a looks like the Suzuki B-King.

Conquiztador
8th June 2009, 19:34
Ahh... Reminds me of one of those insect transformers. Sorry, does nothing for me.

LBD
9th June 2009, 01:24
Ahh... Reminds me of one of those insect transformers. Sorry, does nothing for me.

Do notta be sorry my friend...you cannot help being born with defective class genes....

BabyBandit
16th June 2009, 13:23
:drool::drool:yep it sure is one sexy machine. The rad is kinda weird lookin but hey it's Italian and it's a Ducati, all is forgiven. :not::not:

greminn
16th June 2009, 16:11

Yep. Agreed.

nodrog
23rd August 2009, 18:42
who cares what it looks like, its awesome to ride!

carver
23rd August 2009, 19:42
its the best bike i have ridden

LBD
23rd August 2009, 19:55

Rizzoma bar end mirrors and resovoirs make all the difference....

And I found I don't get so much turbulance around my head with bar ends instead of OEM mirrors om my Monster